GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This family makes me ill. What a bunch of victims.....poor us...... We were hysterical. Nobody told us anything.

Sorry this is a bit off subject by why is the lady talking into that tube thingy? It makes no sense to me that she is repeating what is said. Why not record it and type it out later?

So Mom, you don't know how many times your daughter called her boss?

I just keep playing that video in my head of her in the daycare parking lot trying to throw herself down on the ground.

And yet Andrea claims not to know her husband had been shot at that point.

The arrogance of this family isn't going to go over well....."we are a house in mourning"mom tells the police translates into 'we are to busy and to important to bother with the police" ......their son-in-law has been murdered and they are not available to the police.

Sorry this is a bit off subject by why is the lady talking into that tube thingy? It makes no sense to me that she is repeating what is said. Why not record it and type it out later?
I think the computer spits out the text while she speaks. does look wierd.

on top of everything else, they were religiously persecuted!! Poor family,.

This family makes me ill. What a bunch of victims.....poor us...... We were hysterical. Nobody told us anything.

Maybe Bravo should take notice of this family -- could be a reality show here -- 'The Greenbergs'.

Def acts as if it is above and beyond the pale for AS to help the police find her husband's murderer!

Go Judge Adams! No objection means no objection!

You can clearly see a much more defiant attitude and that alone is worth its weight in gold. Gee, she recalls so much more now!

Poor mom....now she's shaking in her boots about a perjury charge.....

I don't think AS' mom helped AS' case.

As a juror I would find her performance too dramatic. When a witness uses fake tears and breathless responses, I find them less than truthful.

Thus, I think Mom hurt AS rather than helping. So prosecutor was wise to call her.
IMO

Maybe Bravo should take notice of this family -- could be a reality show here -- 'The Greenbergs'.

I am forcing myself to watch this trial.....but I don't think Bravo would have a hit on their hands! And nobody here appeals to my fashion sense......:floorlaugh:

If the jury has to decide if the friend or the mother has a reason to lie for Andrea, duh.

David Sides dep chief Dunwoody police dept on stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono