Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
beheadings?? what if !!!

BUt No watchlist that I"VE HEARD, should BE!

To each his own in religion but crimes against a person is not a religion

BTW, WHO was quoted up there about asssss whupped, Sills? I couldn't tell when I read it

The SPLC has the Nuwabians on their radar.

And they think the leader of the cult sired 300 children...wonder where they are?

BBM

Should I forward a copy of the website to with to Sheriff Sills? Or just stay out of it? He's probably aware. He probably keeps track of them. I'll just stay out of it. Hopefully we get an arrest today.

Well, WHO KNOWs about this nuwabian group, it was long ago that this happened with Sills but the fact that they are STILL VERY ACTIVE AND ALIVE and infectious (inserting themselves in LE type jobs) ! To say the least!

Would like to find out more about that neighbor of D's that was out of town too

Never say never, and anything is possible

All the time I've been reading on the D's, something just didnt' seem like a regular everyday crime, IDK why, but it just seems bigger than street thugs/drugs/sadist or whatever

Just looking at all angles, including this one, which seems more realistic to me than anything, we just don't know what people will do, dont' know why they'd target the D's and I said that in thread 1, maybe they knew something, the D's were in the area during all this managerie was going on

this just gets curiouser and curiouser !! :floorlaugh:
AT this TIME anyway!

Well, WHO KNOWs about this nuwabian group, it was long ago that this happened with Sills but the fact that they are STILL VERY ACTIVE AND ALIVE and infectious (inserting themselves in LE type jobs) ! To say the least!

All the time I've been reading on the D's, something just didnt' seem like a regular everyday crime, IDK why, but it just seems bigger than street thugs/drugs/sadist or whatever

Just looking at all angles, including this one, which seems more realistic to me than anything, we just don't know what people will do, dont' know why they'd target the D's and I said that in thread 1, maybe they knew something, the D's were in the area during all this managerie was going on

AT this TIME anyway!

While everything I suppose is possible some things are highly improbable.

Donkeys could possibly fly over my roof at anytime but I find it highly improbable that it is going to happen.:floorlaugh:

Why does this ONE seem more realistic than all the other theories? Just wondering.

IMO

AT this TIME anyway!

In my post upthread, where I referenced the Georgia Guidestones, I was being facetious.
I thought that was understood, but apparently not.
I do not in any way, shape or form believe that this cult is responsible for the Dermond's demise. It is just nonsensical. :rolleyes:

The Nuwaubians are a fascinating...tangent. I tend to agree with OBE on this one.

But...I still go back to how Shirley was dumped. Is there a road on top of the dam? If she had been thrown overboard there, would the body have been damaged beyond recognition.

Nuvolari, your pictures of the tributaries woyld not come up so I couldn't see if there was absolutely no way she could have been dumped other than a boat.

Wild speculation: What if after leaving Great Waters via car with Russ's head and Shirley's body in the trunk, they take off down the road, decide they're hungry, stop at HH, wind their way around to the dam, get rid of body and head and head back to the Atlanta airport to return their car.

This still smacks of some form of taking care of business to me.

Is that trek a possibility as far as getting rid of bodies and then getting.out of Dodge?

The Nuwaubians are a fascinating...tangent. I tend to agree with OBE on this one.

But...I still go back to how Shirley was dumped. Is there a road on top of the dam? If she had been thrown overboard there, would the body have been damaged beyond recognition.

Nuvolari, your pictures of the tributaries woyld not come up so I couldn't see if there was absolutely no way she could have been dumped other than a boat.

Wild speculation: What if after leaving Great Waters via car with Russ's head and Shirley's body in the trunk, they take off down the road, decide they're hungry, stop at HH, wind their way around to the dam, get rid of body and head and head back to the Atlanta airport to return their car.

Is that trek a possibility as far as getting rid of bodies and then getting.out of Dodge?

Imo, the Nuwaubians are a red herring and have nothing to do with S&R's death.

And Sills doesn't think so either and he is the one that knows all about the things that have revealed thus far. He also does not see this as something done by a hit man, drug cartel or the mafia. Imo, the murderer didn't have to fly out anywhere. They just returned to their own home sight unseen.

That is possible about the transportation mode but Sills believes a boat was at least used to transport Shirley's remains. Since this murderer seems to prefer to distance bodies, and body parts, I am not even sure he placed the head in the water. In fact I think I read an article where a criminal profiler thinks the head has been discarded in another manner and a diffferent area altogether. It would protect him more not to leave two vital pieces of evidence in the lake, imo.

I don't think any transportation (vehicle) was needed getting on the GW property or even off the property. As everyone knows by now, I believe the murderer lives in close proximity to the Dermonds, and would only need his boat to discard Shirley, and then when that is done, he would return to his own boat dock, and come up the backside of his property and disappear back inside his home like nothing ever happened.

JMO though.

"He also said investigators have been to businesses in the Lake Country and as far as Atlanta to check potential leads." This is the last sentence in the article with the HH reference from last week's Eatonton Messenger.

BBM

I'm still of the "all roads lead to Terminus" theory. Decades ago. IMO.

The SPLC has the Nuwabians on their radar.

And they think the leader of the cult sired 300 children...wonder where they are?

BBM

FOR them or AGAINS them? some of their cases they are involved in I dont' agree with

"He also said investigators have been to businesses in the Lake Country and as far as Atlanta to check potential leads." This is the last sentence in the article with the HH reference from last week's Eatonton Messenger.

BBM

Hmmm, the son?

interesting that Sills is spreading out the investigation to other states, wonder if NY is included LOL

If someone had cut my father's head off the first one I would think of that may have been done it would be some kind of cult who is known to decapitate and dismember their victims to be used as sacrifices.

I sure don't think he was referencing the York cult since as far as I am aware they didn't commit murders did they? They seem to be the typical old kind of cult that creates blind followers so they can rape and molest their children by using mind control over their followers.

York reminds me of that creep Warren Jeffs and I think he was nothing more than a cult leader too, imo.

I don't really think the Dermond children have one inkling who could have done this and were just searching for answers like everyone else has done trying to find something to explain why their father's head was decapitated.

IMO

CULT never crossed my mind!

This was done for a purpose.
Gain
Hatred
or to make it look like something its not.

All JMO

This is what I have repeatedly asked myself in this case.

What common denominators would be needed to accomplish these murders sight unseen?

Every time I come up with the same answers over and over again. In most cases it all comes down to commonsense, logic, and what makes the most sense when putting the crimes together based on what is known. More often than not it isn't the most complex theory but what would be easier (simple) for this to be accomplished and by whom.

Imo it would take great knowledge and close familiarity with GWs surroundings including all properties especially those who are on the lakeside, he would know the Dermonds personally even if not closely, and he would know how to navigate Lake Oconee in the dark.

If my theory is wrong, I will be the first to admit it, but for me at least nothing else makes sense to me at this time. My opinion is always subject to change though if other evidence shows me otherwise.:)

IMO

search wallace dam road and look at the google maps, there are winding dirt roads ALL through there, I didnt' look at all the posts on where exactly SD was found but I think I had an idea, so there is a dirt road that goes right up to that, green county and many others on both sides of the lake

I had also suggested they had gone by car possibly but someone said it would take an hour, but hell, why do they care, they are out of the area so that's a good thing

I wish i knew WHAT was leading Sills out of the area, to other states and to ATL

Yep, it does me too, taking care of business,

no matter which angle we all lean, the question still remains;

WHY THE DERMONDS?

As everyone knows by now, I believe the murderer lives in close proximity to the Dermonds, and would only need his boat to discard Shirley, and then when that is done, he would return to his own boat dock, and come up the backside of his property and disappear back inside his home like nothing ever happened.

This is a very strong theory.

I did some looking on Google Earth at the GW neighborhood. The aerial on Google Earth was taken in November '13. Very few boats at docks. However, on the eastern side of the development, south of the Clubhouse, there appears to be a marina with a rather large building that is most likely an indoor boat winter-storage facility.

Would be interesting to know when people start pulling their boats out of winter storage. In East Tenn. many will not have done that by the first of May. Thus, the population of those that would fit your profile of the perpetrator could be whittled down by LE if they were looking at this angle (hint, hint). There will be some that have their own boathouses for winter storage, so the list of who had retrieved the boat from the community storage facility would not be all the boats potentially in the water.

Another observation from Google Earth. Those that live on the lake on the east side of the GW development are almost as far away from the Dermond dock as the Dermond dock is from where SD's body was found. If your theory holds up, that would suggest it would be someone that lived on the same side of the development as the Dermonds. Could do a cross reference of Google Earth's boat docks with lot owners from the tax site to get the names of the owners of the properties with docks on that side (and the other as well). Just couldn't say anything about that here.

Gain
Hatred

All JMO

well, they are a HATE group, esp if you mess with them

read all the articles, it's interesting and all the crimes they committed, they hate (d) SILLS

The PD ended up with half a million from the sale of the nuwabian compound after is was impounded, the FBI and IRS split the other half a million

York (group) paid $973K for that 400 some odd acres, sold for 1.1 I THINK

Gain
Hatred

All JMO

Thank you.

I do think it may have been something to do with money in someway but often when murders are done it is to protect the murderer's secret that the victims either knew about or were going to know about soon.

I think this may have happened in this case as well.

IMO

BBM

That is the problem with this case and others just like it. Often LE is led on wild goose chases with the tips received even though 1/10 of them don't turnout to be credible. Every LE I have ever seen speak out shows great frustration about having to run down so many tips that amounted to nothing.

It waste their valuable time but they know they must follow up on all tips. Unless someone of course calls in a tip that their dog told them who the killer is which unfortunately has happened before.:floorlaugh:

This is a very strong theory.

I did some looking on Google Earth at the GW neighborhood. The aerial on Google Earth was taken in November '13. Very few boats at docks. However, on the eastern side of the development, south of the Clubhouse, there appears to be a marina with a rather large building that is most likely an indoor boat winter-storage facility.

Would be interesting to know when people start pulling their boats out of winter storage. In East Tenn. many will not have done that by the first of May. Thus, the population of those that would fit your profile of the perpetrator could be whittled down by LE if they were looking at this angle (hint, hint). There will be some that have their own boathouses for winter storage, so the list of who had retrieved the boat from the community storage facility would not be all the boats potentially in the water.

Another observation from Google Earth. Those that live on the lake on the east side of the GW development are almost as far away from the Dermond dock as the Dermond dock is from where SD's body was found. If your theory holds up, that would suggest it would be someone that lived on the same side of the development as the Dermonds. Could do a cross reference of Google Earth's boat docks with lot owners from the tax site to get the names of the owners of the properties with docks on that side (and the other as well). Just couldn't say anything about that here.

Thank you.

I don't know about this part of Georgia but in the Georgia area I live in people start pulling out their boats the first of April at least since by then the weather is nice and warm.

Many are already out fishing or out boating by the first of April. My hubby got our boats ready in the middle of March since we were having some 80 and 90 degree weather by then.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members