GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam County, 2 May 2014 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
finally got the video to play. Great footage of the back of the house and neighboring areas from the POV of a boater on the water.

With me being pretty darn sure the property was accessed and exited via boat and the lake, this is as close as I will get to seeing it from the perp POV

All the other media should go talk with Sills now. He wants to use the media to get word out about the reward money, so this is a great time to get interviews with him.

While they are interviewing him, I wish they would ask if he thinks the same person killed both Mr & Mrs. D...or does he think one person killed Mrs. D and another person killed Mr. D.

finally got the video to play. Great footage of the back of the house and neighboring areas from the POV of a boater on the water.

With me being pretty darn sure the property was accessed and exited via boat and the lake, this is as close as I will get to seeing it from the perp POV

It was a great shot wasn't it? Tight on Sills and then the screen widened to reveal the neighbors across the way and then the Dermonds' pier. Quiet and still. You could almost feel it.

All the other media should go talk with Sills now. He wants to use the media to get word out about the reward money, so this is a great time to get interviews with him.

While they are interviewing him, I wish they would ask if he thinks the same person killed both Mr & Mrs. D...or does he think one person killed Mrs. D and another person killed Mr. D.

You're reading my mind. Separate weapons killed Mr. D and Mrs. D, separate murderers for each? Gotta be.

But nobody did check on them for missing the Derby party....until the following Tuesday...

Let me look for a link. One article says someone from the party tried calling the Dermonds when they didn't show for the party. BRB! :findinglink:

How is the word "hoodlum" used in the south?

Is it used more by LE of Sills' generation?

I suppose where I'm from, we would use the term, "" which would refer to a very violent, callous and cold perp.

Are there connotations of youthfulness in using "hoodlum" in the south? I associate "hoodlum" with a violent young perp, but that might be geographical...

I had thought the double porches overlooking the cove/lake were "screened in" but in this video it shows them to be open porches.

I wonder in the neighbors across the cove were home that weekend.

Is it used more by LE of Sills generation?

I suppose where I'm from, we would use the term, "." Which would refer to a very violent and callous, cold perp.

Are there connotations of youthfulness in using "hoodlum" in the south? I associate "hoodlum" with a violent young perp, but that might be geographical...

Im suthun, lol, I use them interchangeably, I think there all the same

and yes that is what I assess them all to mean also, young, violent, small time criminals, in my estimation

also gangsta might mean the same, but i'm old so IDK for sure LOL

Is it used more by LE of Sills generation?

I suppose where I'm from, we would use the term, "" which would refer to a very violent, callous and cold perp.

Take your pick, epiphany.. Just think evil..
A person who engages in crime and violence; a hooligan or gangster.
synonyms: , lout, delinquent, vandal, ruffian, hooligan, lowlife;

https://www.google.com/search?q=hoo...0l5.4260j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8

Is it used more by LE of Sills' generation?

Where I grew up in the south "hoodlum" was a ne'er do well. Wasn't associated with chronological age.

So not necessarily youthful?

youthful ? as in beauty? OR as in "a youth", yes I'd categorize them as young but not necessarily a teen, maybe young 20's too

so this is what Sills thinks? A hoodlum? So then they'd be neighbors kids or renters or yard fellas?

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/exclusive-sheriff-says-reynolds-plantation-couple-/ngDzD/

Okay, so about the 2 differernt weapons

2 perps or more

OR

Mrs D. showed up later? which wasn't expected and the one perp had to react?

I dont' know, orginally I immediately thought, 2 perps, one going for her, one for him

WHAT THE HELL DID THEY GET out of this??

S

2 perps, MO.

The Mrs is hit first...Did we ever learn whether or not the Mr owns a firearm? IF so, he appears with one in hand after hearing his wife scream or cry out...

2 perps, MO.

The Mrs is hit first...Did we ever learn whether or not the Mr owns a firearm? IF so, he appears with one in hand after hearing his wife scream or cry out...

I have wondered all along if Mr. D had a gun and they took it away from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member