GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam County, 2 May 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is going to tell the public every piece of information they have...especially LE. Sometimes this case seems very hopeless to me, but I'm convinced some cowardly sociopath isn't going to outsmart SS and the FBI. Not even the best criminals come and go without leaving something behind...

No one is going to tell the public every piece of information they have...especially LE. Sometimes this case seems very hopeless to me, but I'm convinced some cowardly sociopath isn't going to outsmart SS and the FBI. Not even the best criminals come and go without leaving something behind...

I agree with that, but to my knowledge this is the first mention of the cell phone being found. So, why mention it at all if it was a dead end? I don't understand that. jmo

(snip)

In 2000, a security/paramilitary group; The Royal Guard Of Amen-RE inc., owned by actor Wesley Snipes's Amen Ra Films filed BATF papers to set up a Security Training Center on property adjacent to Tama-RE(NC compound). NC claimed Snipes as one of their own, but through a spokesperson Snipes denied any affiliation. The irony is that Snipes was charged and convicted with tax evasion of 7 million for the years 1999/2001. Snipes appeal was based on an obscure section of the tax code that stated foreign sources of income were not taxable. NC considered themselves a sovereign nation... JMO
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...-finishes-jail-time-for-tax-evasion/2057455/#

Weslie Snipes was apparently getting investment advice from a pair of clowns in Ocala FL. They are doing some federal time as well. I wonder if Snipes was laundering money through the Amen-RE. I wonder what role his tax advisers had in all this?

Let me know if I am confused (which I so often am): Sills found a cell phone on the counter and he said it was a dead end? So it must have belonged to one of the D's? Too bad they didn't take it - or better yet, a big gun - when things started outside. Or were they just quickly overtaken? Questions, questions...I had to check in and am hoping you guys will hear something on the 5pm news. I'm in Savannah, so appreciate the updates.

We're all still waiting :grouphug:. This past weekend multiple (as in MULTIPLE JA type multiple) stabbing of a woman on man happened just north of atthelake (lanier) and that hasn't even hit the msm so no thread can be started per WS TOS. :fence:

Not certain, but I think this was SS's "plausible lead" that ended up nowhere. I guess he was explaining what the lead was... and wasn't.

We're all still waiting :grouphug:. This past weekend multiple (as in MULTIPLE JA type multiple) stabbing of a woman on man happened just north of atthelake (lanier) and that hasn't even hit the msm so no thread can be started per WS TOS. :fence:

What is man? tia

How could that turn out to be a dead end? Explain please Mr. Sills. Was the phone one of the Dermonds? What kind of phone was it? Dead end is no explanation as far as I am concerned. jmo

Yes, if it were the D's phone, would SILLS have even brought it up?

SO WHO"S PHONE WAS IT and WHY WAS IT THERE?

WOW, so close, yet so far !

Dang,just caught up on reading backwards on this page, haha, after posting about the phone

WOW, this is looking REALLY sinister, all the big dogs in and around the area, involved in RP, the NC, the murder, wow, is it looking more pro now?

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive"

That's how this makes me feel right now !

Tomkat: my husband says that all the time "Oh what a tangled web we weave..." haha He knows I watch ID channel in the evening and he said he sleeps with one eye open. I just sat down again and was so hoping to hear more news. Not a big topic around here. I loved that you guys said how you miss America's Most Wanted - what the heck happened? I find myself watching Dallas/KC Swat, Manhunters, along with 48 Hours and Dateline. I can't imagine the crime, per se, don't wanna go there in my mind, but have always been the who/what/where/when kind of person. Prayers to the Dermond family.

haha! That's funny, yeah when you watch these crimes shows, you'd sure think it !

IDK what happened, should still be aired, I guess not enough viewers? Probably people today would rather watch those darn reality shows and committing their own crimes, haha

I keep mine on forensic files when at the lake, if the tv ever even comes on and at home, ID channel, even if I'm not watching, it's on, I tune in and out

I do like 48 hours and dateline, it's aired on ID channel too

Yeah, it's not the gore and the crime itself, it's the mystery of that person's mind that committed the crime, just UNBELIEVABLE, sure makes you aware........err, or paranoid LOL

Curious as to what if anything they will find on this case, the more they rule out, the more what? It looks professional in some manner? IDK

Yes, prayers to the D's

I suspect Sheriff Sills theory about Dermonds knowing their killer(s) at least peripherally stems from his belief that the Dermonds were killed for self preservation.

A theory I share.

Dang,just caught up on reading backwards on this page, haha, after posting about the phone

WOW, this is looking REALLY sinister, all the big dogs in and around the area, involved in RP, the NC, the murder, wow, is it looking more pro now?

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive"

That's how this makes me feel right now !

<BBM for Focus>

Yep, you can say that again, tomkat... Been reading it backwards, forwards, and sideways, as a spider weaves its web...
I did learn why the GBI did not assist in the NC investigation. The Governor of GA; Roy Barnes refused Sheriff Sills request for the GBI's assistance. Then SS went to the Federal Prosecutor/US Attorney which initiated an investigation of him..

Tomkat, if you watched the video of the NC, and its shady drug and other history. You will see that they were suspected of an assassination in NYC before heading south to Putnam County, GA.
I placed an order today for the book Ungodly(A true Story of Unprecedented Evil), by Bill Osinski
UnGodly: A True Story of Unprecedented Evil: Bill Osinski: 9781934144138: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51RgrpATsGL.@@AMEPARAM@@51RgrpATsGL

Opposite of woman :D

Girlfriend stabbing of boyfriend.. moo ... not in msm yet

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

After I made that post the thought came to me that was what it was. Sorry for the senior moment. lol

<BBM for Focus>

Yep, you can say that again, tomkat... Been reading it backwards, forwards, and sideways, as a spider weaves its web...
I did learn why the GBI did not assist in the NC investigation. The Governor of GA refused Sheriff Sills request for assistance. Then SS went to the Federal Prosecutor/US Attorney which initiated an investigation of him..

Tomkat, if you watched the video of the NC, and its shady drug and other history. You will see that they were suspected of an assassination in NYC before heading south to Putnam County, GA.
I placed an order today for the book Ungodly(A true Story of Unprecedented Evil), by Bill Osinski
UnGodly: A True Story of Unprecedented Evil: Bill Osinski: 9781934144138: Amazon.com: Books

OF SHERIFF SILLS or york or who?!

Well I know that I had read an article or two,

(which was enough to convince me and along with his imprisonment of their criminal activity and possible connection to this)

and it said that the NC was running from an investigation in NYC, oh wow, funny he took the name YORK, just occurred to me

SO I guess he was never convicted of that crime? Seems that their was not enough evidence in that case, whatever that case was

I'm with you thought, as the saying goes "they are quite capable"

The more LE has NOTHING on this crime, the more it looks like a professional hit and that is ALL the public is saying, we here seem to refuse to look at all possibilities, I'm still open to other things but keep going back to this and the beheading and other factors in this crime

My first reaction to a possible connection to NC in this case, I stated in the very first thread, like others did since, wouldnt' they just go for Sills

WEll that would be too easy to solve and they'd gain nothing from it but more prosecution

This is confusing and aimed at Sills and is driving him nuts I'm sure,

I'd hate to be him right now but I do think either he has suspicion (and of course can't say that) or this is much bigger than he

Tomkat, Sheriff Howard Sills was investigated by the FBI when he went to the US Attorney with information concerning D. York & the NC...

<Bumping post video link>
Many, if not most of the answers to the questions asked and points made in your excellent posts above are contained in this video;
http://www.mashpedia.com/Dwight_York

This eyeopening video is a power point presentation by the author of Ungodly Bill Osinski. Bill Osinski is a journalist who has worked for 11 newspapers, including the Atlanta Journal-Constitution for 16 years. Assisting in the presentation is Sheriff Sills, and other investigators including FBI.

http://cultnews.culteducation.com/g...am-again-nixes-nuwaubian-building-permit.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tama-Re

In 2000, a security/paramilitary group; The Royal Guard Of Amen-RE inc., owned by actor Wesley Snipes's Amen Ra Films filed BATF papers to set up a Security Training Center on property adjacent to Tama-RE(NC compound). NC claimed Snipes as one of their own, but through a spokesperson Snipes denied any affiliation. The irony is that Snipes was charged and convicted with tax evasion of 7 million dollar$ for the years 1999/2001. Snipes appeal was based on an obscure section of the tax code that stated foreign sources of income were not taxable. NC considered themselves a sovereign nation... JMO
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...-finishes-jail-time-for-tax-evasion/2057455/#

My God, ok, that's what I thought you meant

Tomkat, Sheriff Howard Sills was investigated by the FBI when he went to the US Attorney with information concerning D. York & the NC...

<Bumping post video link>

Yes, if it were the D's phone, would SILLS have even brought it up?

SO WHO"S PHONE WAS IT and WHY WAS IT THERE?

WOW, so close, yet so far !

Yes, IMO he would have brought it up. IMO there was a number on it that they were questioning, found out who it belonged to.

We knew from the get go that both their phones were there.

IMO if that was a phone that did not belong to them this would have been known from the very beginning and IMO Sills would have brought it up then.

OH< i wonder if it was the persons that went over to check on them

HELL, I"D have left my phone toooo if I'd found that scene !!!

Just a thought because no way could he have gotten it probably until the house was turned over to the family and released

Just a thought

Yes, IMO he would have brought it up. IMO there was a number on it that they were questioning, found out who it belonged to.

We knew from the get go that both their phones were there.

IMO if that was a phone that did not belong to them this would have been known from the very beginning and IMO Sills would have brought it up then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr