GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam County, 2 May 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH< i wonder if it was the persons that went over to check on them

HELL, I"D have left my phone toooo if I'd found that scene !!!

Just a thought because no way could he have gotten it probably until the house was turned over to the family and released

Just a thought

I meant that there was a number on the phone that was on the counter, IMO, I believe it belonged to the D's, that they could have been checking into.
I think the phone belonged to the D's, not the number they were checking in to.

<BBM for Focus>

Ocean, why do yo you think that Sheriff Sills believes the Dermonds knew their murderer/s?

Hasn't he said several times he thinks the murderer knew the Dermonds in someway even if it was casually?

Oh wait, are you asking me why "I" think "he" thinks this way?:blushing: Sorry Fox.....the sun has baked my little pea brain again today.:floorlaugh:

He said he has some evidence supporting that to be the case although of course he didn't disclose to us what that evidence is and wont.

I wish I did know because that is one thing he has never let go of since the very beginning. Maybe he thinks they have to have known them in someway to be able to do all of this sight unseen. Someone who would know the daily habits and routine of S&R and the surrounding people/property/ area from the lazy little inlet to knowing how to get out on the big water at night.

But he may have something else telling him that. He is never going to reveal his best evidence to anyone in the public.

IMO

I meant that there was a number on the phone that was on the counter, IMO, I believe it belonged to the D's, that they could have been checking into.

Yes, that is what I believe too, Jo.

It was one of their phones that was laying on their counter and a number caught Sills interest for some reason but I guess it didn't pan out when they investigated it.

It may have been someone that called them during the timeline he is looking at......from May 1st to May 6th.

IMO

OH< i wonder if it was the persons that went over to check on them

HELL, I"D have left my phone toooo if I'd found that scene !!!

Just a thought because no way could he have gotten it probably until the house was turned over to the family and released

Just a thought

If involved in the Dermond abduction/murder/decapitation, the phone is likely a drop phone, imo.. If not, it would have been ruled out after 43 days, imo..

Hasn't he said several times he thinks the murderer knew the Dermonds in someway even if it was casually?

Oh wait, are you asking me why "I" think "he" thinks this way?:blushing: Sorry Fox.....the sun has baked my little pea brain again today.:floorlaugh:

He said he has some evidence supporting that to be the case although of course he didn't disclose to us what that evidence is and wont.

I wish I did know because that is one thing he has never let go of since the very beginning. Maybe he thinks they have to have known them in someway to be able to do all of this sight unseen. Someone who would know the daily habits and routine of S&R and the surrounding people/property/ area from the lazy little inlet to knowing how to get out on the big water at night.

But he may have something else telling him that. He is never going to reveal his best evidence to anyone in the public.

IMO

Ocean, know what you mean about the sun and pea brain...
Since there were no signs of forced entry, combined with the info that the Dermonds were safety/security conscious; the obvious reason to conclude this, imo. The question arises; 'who would you open your door too'?

oh ok, thought the report was referring to a phone found on d's counter, assuming it wasn't theirs

oceanblueeyes, you are so correct people (addicts) love those pain pills, I never understood how they make me feel terrible when I had 7 teeth pulled to get braces & 3 were wisdom teeth I told the dentist don't bother giving me the rx for the pain meds I wouldn't take them, but had a relative ask me that knew I didn't take pain meds if I had the rx I could get refilled! I was like what?? he said I can sell them for probably $10 a piece! Of course I said NO but he told me that's how he made a living ( he didn't work) selling pain pills and xanax ( he was injured at work and had a workers comp Dr giving him rx after rx) anyways the Dr was reported by someone and it stopped well at least from that Dr I was just so disgusted by the whole thing. So maybe someone thought Mrs Dermond had pain pills there because of her knee surgery? I may have read but not sure how long ago it was or if that was even mentioned? As always I love reading your opinion oceanblueeyes, as I do everyones, but it's like when I am talking to my mom and then she'll give me advice or a different perspective and I'm like oh ok that makes sense!

I would like to know that question too LBK. I am sort of confused on that. I thought I read it was Russ who had knee surgery and then I read it was Shirley but I have no idea how long ago the surgery took place. It was a blessing for my sister in law. In just a few weeks she was like a different woman and really healed nicely and quickly.

I know what you mean and they are targeting the elderly thinking they have a treasure trove of prescription narcotics. It makes me nervous a little bit since my hubby and I are considered elderly at 67 and 68.

I would hate to know someone targeted our home because they thought there was narcotics here because we have none. But heck once inside nowadays they will kill because you didn't have what they wanted and of course they don't want to leave witnesses behind either. We are living in scary times, imo.

That is why we have a very up to date alarm system/cameras and two doggies.:)

We also have firearms and wouldn't hesitate to use them if someone broke into our home.

Still it unnerves me and I worry about a lot of our friends who are older than we are who are widows or widowers who live alone and are unarmed. I really think it is going to get much worse. Home invasions are already on the rise anyway.

Some of the elderly even in today's time can be too trusting and will still open their door to a stranger even if its late at night.:(

It brings as much or more money on the streets as trying to get rid of bulky other items taken from a home.

IMO

Weslie Snipes was apparently getting investment advice from a pair of clowns in Ocala FL. They are doing some federal time as well. I wonder if Snipes was laundering money through the Amen-RE. I wonder what role his tax advisers had in all this?

RIght!? NOW WHY THE HE!! was Wesley Snipes in Putnam Lil Ole County? Next door to NC? and claims no connection. Weird.

Did someone say Money Laundering??

Of course, the Oconee side is MUUUCH different than my lil ole neck of the woods on Sinclair, we aint gots no money over here. LOL

So do we think there would be SOME Kind of connection to the D's in regards to NC or laundering or what (in what way IDK) or just the Sills connection to NC and them being innocent bystanders?

wasn't someone and everyone thinking along the line of "swords" being used for the decapitation or RD possibly having a collection of swords and possibly one used on him?

here are the swords in the video below, I cannot ignore that !!
These people are the devil and they remind me of the illuminati, if anyone believes in that.

Why would they even rap that. You know, if you don't believe in something, you don't do it, promote it, whatever

OH MY GOSH, just started the video, "the defamation of Dr Malachi York"

LISTEN TO THE RAP SONG, swords used be heading !!! THe original assassins, before jesus blood, etc

not exact order

OMG

yall have to hear this too

http://www.mashpedia.com/defamation_of_york?pagetype=search&tab=1&pagecode=&xn=1''

the first one, part 1

Ocean, know what you mean about the sun and pea brain...
Since there were no signs of forced entry, combined with the info that the Dermonds were safety/security conscious; the obvious reason to conclude this, imo. The question arises; 'who would you open your door too'?

Well I am dang glad I am not the only one who has a baked pea brain. Now I feel included and not all by myself.:loveyou:

Ah those are good thoughts.

I think you have to take in consideration their age and what time of day this may have happened.

Now if you asked "me" because I am continuously reading how bad people can be I wouldn't open my door to any stranger. Nope not going to happen.

And we are religious about setting our alarm every night.

BUT and there is that 'BUT' again.......... We don't set our alarm when we are awake and I don't think many do and if they do then that is a little too paranoid to me if they are at home during the day. Now I do keep my heavy screen doors dead bolted. I have even made my hubby start doing it when he comes in from work. Like I told him all it takes is for them to get one foot in the door when we are caught off guard and things can turn very bad very quickly. I finally got him to agree with me.:)

So this is a tough one. We have to factor in that some can become complacent in their surroundings especially if nothing violent has never happened before since they have lived there for years.

So did they feel safe during the day and didn't lock their doors until they were ready to retire for the night? I think that is sure a possibility. I don't know if they had storm doors on their home they could lock during the day.

I still think we also have to factor in their age to some degree. I see so many stories about home invasions and it makes me cringe because so many times the ones targeted are way on up in years and I just want to scream 'why did you open the door?????' but they do time and time again and some die because of it and some receive life altering injuries as well.:(

I am not sure I even consider the door being unlocked as a major factor since we don't know what time of day it happened and I think that would make all the difference in the world why the door was unlocked with no forced entry.

But I do think Russ would open the door if he knew someone casually lets say from the neighborhood (wink-wink) plus men don't see the dangers sometimes that a woman does. Sorry FF, I am not slamming men by any means. I wub men very much! LOL!

I also think they would open the door if a stranger female said she was in distress and a male could have been laying in wait. I don't think we have talked about female suspects much but they do pair up.. as you know with some pretty bad violent murderous men and in many cases the female is the mastermind behind very violent murders. They even have a show named 'Killer Couples' and it will make the hair rise on your neck just watching the evil play out.

So I really don't know what he has for sure that makes him so insistent the Ds knew their killer in someway.

When the NC was active in Eatonton, did the members go out into the community or did they stay on their land and to themselves? After reading all that I can find on them, it's doubtful that they are completely gone and no longer practicing their beliefs. Malachi York had a very strong hold on thousands, and most likely still has control of some even through prison walls. Very scary group of people...IMO.

And you're suggesting (or have been for some time) that they would have opened their door to Nuwaubians?

Police impersonators, <Mod Snip>
What got me to thinking about police impersonators is that someone posted a few pages back about answering their front door and seeing two police officers dressed in blue. They had brought bad news of a tragedy of a family member in another state. Most security conscious folks will not open their door to just anyone, imo.
The Dermonds would have opened their doors to LE official/s without hesitation, imo..

Montjoy, there has been a rash of home invasions by police impersonators in Dekalb Co., Ga over the past decade...

http://www.wopular.com/gwinnett-man-killed-jersey-police-shooting

OBE ... I began locking my doors even when home after a casual neighbour, TWICE, merely walked into my house without me coming to the door .

Nope, too wierd for me, so locking all the time now UNLESS I am in the garage or doing yard work with the garage door open ...hmmmmmmmm

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

When the NC was active in Eatonton, did the members go out into the community or did they stay on their land and to themselves? After reading all that I can find on them, it's doubtful that they are completely gone and no longer practicing their beliefs. Malachi York had a very strong hold on thousands, and most likely still has control of some even through prison walls. Very scary group of people...IMO.

southernmimi, The NC members are very much still active in GA.. They are also in communication with D York. All appeals have been exhausted for DY. Forged Papers for DY's release were recently sent to the CO Fed Super Max prison where he is incarcerated.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/crime/2014/03/06/1955218/
Decatur temple maintains ties to Nuwaubian "cult" - 11Alive
www.11alive.com/story/news/crime/2014/03/06/1955218/
WXIA&#8209;TV
Nov 26, 2013 - Decatur temple maintains ties to Nuwaubian "cult" Decatur temple maintains ... DECATUR, Ga

My son was attending college in Milledgeville (mid to late 90's) and said they had women who would hand out literature around the campus. I never saw any of them or if I did, I didn't know it.

OH MY GOSH, just started the video, "the defamation of Dr Malachi York"

LISTEN TO THE RAP SONG, swords used be heading !!! THe original assassins, before jesus blood, etc

not exact order

OMG

yall have to hear this too

http://www.mashpedia.com/defamation_of_york?pagetype=search&tab=1&pagecode=&xn=1''

the first one, part 1

OMG! :help: :doorhide: That's scares the you know what out of me. The swords are really, really creepy and the language about mansions and being rich forever. I will NOT be sleeping tonight. :nerves::shocked2::cowcouch::gasp::countsheep: Who is Kathy Johnson?

All I can think of as I listen to this recording is . . . . Helter Skelter!

My son was attending college in Milledgeville (mid to late 90's) and said they had women who would hand out literature around the campus. I never saw any of them or if I did, I didn't know it.

I think you might know it if you saw them. Like the guy at the bookstore! :scared: Pastor Jan? Does that sound familiar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE