GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam County, 2 May 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police impersonators, <Mod Snip>
What got me to thinking about police impersonators is that someone posted a few pages back about answering their front door and seeing two police officers dressed in blue. They had brought bad news of a tragedy of a family member in another state. Most security conscious folks will not open their door to just anyone, imo.
The Dermonds would have opened their doors to LE official/s without hesitation, imo..

Montjoy, there has been a rash of home invasions by police impersonators in Dekalb Co., Ga over the past decade...

http://www.wopular.com/gwinnett-man-killed-jersey-police-shooting

Yes, I'm thinking this is why the Dermonds opened their door. It was someone impersonating LE.

When the NC was active in Eatonton, did the members go out into the community or did they stay on their land and to themselves? After reading all that I can find on them, it's doubtful that they are completely gone and no longer practicing their beliefs. Malachi York had a very strong hold on thousands, and most likely still has control of some even through prison walls. Very scary group of people...IMO.

Yes, very scary and I could see them wanting to send not only a message to Sills, but to an entire community - even the entire state.

The bomb thread the other day that made national news. Where was that at in Georgia? I heard it briefly on MSM. Did they catch who made the bomb threat? And then that guy who attacked the courthouse - full frontal assault - probably not NC related, but the bomb thread maybe? I feel sick at my stomach. This guy is running the show behind prison walls. Just read that Guantanamo prisoners get hundreds of TV channels, life training skills and take yoga classes. I have no doubt York or whateverthehellhisname is has many who are willing to do his bidding - evil, evil, evil!

I think you might know it if you saw them. Like the guy at the bookstore! :scared: Pastor Jan? Does that sound familiar?

You lost me on Pastor Jan?

To be fair about my experience, we have a lake home and during the time they were in Eatonton we were years younger and spent lots more time on weekends in and around the water so my chances of seeing them would have been very limited. My son lived in our lake house in Putnam County while attending school so he was actually there but he spent most of his time in Milledgeville so I am sure his chances were limited also.

Gotta hit the sack. Listening to part 2 of tomkat's link. The hair is standing up on the back of my neck........ Have a good night everyone!

FYI this was on another thread

"This is a REALLY IMPORTANT MESSAGE to MEMBERS ONLY*forum upgrade*

We are going to have a forum software upgrade very soon. The forum will look very different...."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community...read more at this thread link
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

-----------------------------------
Just in case you missed this today.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

You lost me on Pastor Jan?

To be fair about my experience, we have a lake home and during the time they were in Eatonton we were years younger and spent lots more time on weekends in and around the water so my chances of seeing them would have been very limited. My son lived in our lake house in Putnam County while attending school so he was actually there but he spent most of his time in Milledgeville so I am sure his chances were limited also.

I don't know. I'm glad you and your son probably didn't come across any of them. The women may have seemed harmless - I don't know. I'm just hoping they can't track my IP address to Texas from visiting their website.

I gotta hit the sack. Be back tomorrow! Hope we get some leads and good news.

Malachi/Dwight York had an address of 3535 Peachtree Rd Atlanta GA on his UCC financing statement addendum with Machi name change/added (i'm not aware of what year that was)

that is 7 miles from person who owns currently and owned before 2007, property on Roswell Rd

tax records don't show original purchase

AND that is peachtree address is 12 miles from 9671 huntcliff trc

Just making observations

does anyone know if Troy Major was Nuwapian or ties somehow?

Just pondering

I don't know. I'm glad you and your son probably didn't come across any of them. The women may have seemed harmless - I don't know. I'm just hoping they can't track my IP address to Texas from visiting their website.

I gotta hit the sack. Be back tomorrow! Hope we get some leads and good news.
Kind of funny, the same thought crossed my mind about visiting those sites. Yikes! Rest well!

OBE ... I began locking my doors even when home after a casual neighbour, TWICE, merely walked into my house without me coming to the door .

Nope, too wierd for me, so locking all the time now UNLESS I am in the garage or doing yard work with the garage door open ...hmmmmmmmm

Oh goodness I don't blame you. That is a little too close for comfort isn't it? We are all very close to our surrounding neighbors but still I wouldn't want them to walk into our home without ringing the doorbell first. I sure wouldn't ever do that to them. That really is disrespectful and it can be dangerous if someone thought it was someone else inside of their home.

Believe it or not I am a very active person :D and I am constantly in and out of the house all day long doing something. I would drive myself crazy alarming and deactivating the alarm every time I left the inside of my home. But if I am inside I do lock our heavy storm doors and when I am outback I keep two of the doors locked and the French doors on the back unlocked so I can get back in. Now if I leave to go to town or somewhere else the alarm is activated.

If I am out in the garage then of course that door is unlocked and that is the door I use to reenter our home.

I just feel this happened when the alarm wasn't activated making me think it was done later in the evening around dusk dark at least.

We set our alarm about the same time each night because my hubby does it when he going to bed.

I do know Sills can get a data log on the alarm system from the provider to see if they had a pattern of when they turned it off in the morning and when it was activated at night. That should help him narrow down the timeline and it may already have.

IMO

Malachi/Dwight York had an address of 3535 Peachtree Rd Atlanta GA on his UCC financing statement addendum with Machi name change/added (i'm not aware of what year that was)

that is 7 miles from person who owns currently and owned before 2007, property on Roswell Rd

Just making observations

Just pondering

No clue but that's why I was trying to figure out what kind of religious pendant he is wearing in the prison photos.

hmmm, profound statement right there................what if

OBE ... I began locking my doors even when home after a casual neighbour, TWICE, merely walked into my house without me coming to the door .

Nope, too wierd for me, so locking all the time now UNLESS I am in the garage or doing yard work with the garage door open ...hmmmmmmmm

The bomb thread the other day that made national news. Where was that at in Georgia? I heard it briefly on MSM. Did they catch who made the bomb threat? And then that guy who attacked the courthouse - full frontal assault - probably not NC related, but the bomb thread maybe? I feel sick at my stomach. This guy is running the show behind prison walls. Just read that Guantanamo prisoners get hundreds of TV channels, life training skills and take yoga classes. I have no doubt York or whateverthehellhisname is has many who are willing to do his bidding - evil, evil, evil!

I mentioned a bomb devise found not too far from where my brother and our son lives. It was put inside of a GoodWill drop off center. It turned out to be fake but they are still looking for the suspect because you cant make anything look like a bomb whether it is real or not.

It was old dynamite though and dynamite is dangerous if its old and unstable, but the wires weren't connected. Not sure that is the one you are referring to though Bootsie.

Today a man was mowing a field adjacent to his house and he ran across an old WWII bomb with his riding lawnmower. Thank goodness it didn't explode. It looked like it had been there for years. Someone probably knew they weren't suppose to have it and buried it many years ago and with all the rain we have had lately the soil probably eroded around where it was. The GBI bomb squad was called in to take it away.

IMO

gotta check that out !

Neal st murder is within the vicinity of all this, or just outside the addresses I posted too

Like a tornado, they;re all circling around each other!

No clue but that's why I was trying to figure out what kind of religious pendant he is wearing in the prison photos.

Neal street murder, 9 miles from 3535 peachtree rd atlanta

Just making observations

Just pondering

Imo, after over 6 weeks in the Dermond abduction/murder/decapitation without a motive, poi, or suspect revealed in the investigation. If the NC connection is not being investigated in this evil and heinous crime. Someone is dropping the proverbial ball, imo..

There's no doubt the NC are very scary, but I don't think the murder of the Dermond's is connected to them. I think it was someone who knew the Dermond's. Whoever the killer is know's the lake very well, and can blend in if need be. IMO, the killer is very comfortable and familiar with the lake, specifically where the Dermond property is as well as where Mrs. Dermond's body was found. IMO, the killer is also comfortable and familiar within the GW community. Whoever it is did not stand out to residents of GW.

1.Killer - Knowledgeable/familiarity/ comfort with the lake and community.
2. Killer- Ability to blend in community/did not stand out.
3. Killer- Attempted to hide Mrs. Dermond's body in a part of the lake that demonstrated knowledge and familiarity with LO.

These three facts, to me, show that the Dermond's were murdered by someone they knew, and someone who did their best to alter the crime scene(s). The killer knew they had to do what they did to escape detection. It's possible there was two killers, I don't know, I go back and forth with whether it was one or two every day!

IMO, the murders of the Dermond's were not connected to the NC, but was instead someone who knew the Dermond's, and the Dermond's knew their killer. If it was someone who was living/staying with a relative, I wonder if he still is in the area, or if he left until he think's he's "safe"'? It's also a real possibilty that the killer is still right there in GW. One thing I do believe is that someone close to the killer must notice something very off with whoever it is that did this. It's possible that someone close to the killer unwittingly gave him an alibi, and very possibly has their own suspicions but may be too frightened to voice their suspicions. I really do think whoever did this was or still is living with an older relative(s) in GW/RP.

I do believe this case will be solved, though it might take more time, unfortunately.
I think Sheriff Sills will catch whoever did this, and I sure hope this case is solved soon!

Just some thoughts.
All IMO.

wasn't someone and everyone thinking along the line of "swords" being used for the decapitation or RD possibly having a collection of swords and possibly one used on him?

here are the swords in the video below, I cannot ignore that !!
These people are the devil and they remind me of the illuminati, if anyone believes in that.

Why would they even rap that. You know, if you don't believe in something, you don't do it, promote it, whatever

Tom, I was the one that mentioned the swords when we were trying to come up with a weapon that would make a clean cut in the decapitation.

I was speculating at the time that the killer may have used his own sword if he was a big military sword collector like a lot of men are.

But then the more I thought about it and after listening to Sills I think Russ was likely shot rather than bludgeoned like Shirley.

The killer could have had a military K-Bar knife and believe me it would decapitate anything like slicing through butter because it is extremely sharp. It is the most used military knife during battle in the Marine Corps but I don't know about other armed services.

Our son gave my hubby one when he was in the Marine Corps. He bought it for his daddy to help him skin out deer but he thinks it is way too nice to use ... so its still in the case it came in.:) Just looking at that thing gives me the hebbie jeebies. He has it locked away though because it would be extremely dangerous if it fell into the wrong hands. You can buy them on line too.

Usually when someone collects swords they also collect knives and even firearms as well. They are highly collectible and an very expensive hobby to have.

IMO

FYI this was on another thread

"This is a REALLY IMPORTANT MESSAGE to MEMBERS ONLY*forum upgrade*

We are going to have a forum software upgrade very soon. The forum will look very different...."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community...read more at this thread link
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

-----------------------------------
Just in case you missed this today.

I don't want the forum to look very different! LOL!

Political influence in Georgia[edit]

The Nuwaubian gained some local political influence in Putnam County during the early 2000s (decade). In 2001, they put up their own candidates, associated with the Republican Party, for public office, including sheriff.

In 2004, seven officers of the Macon, Georgia police department resigned from their jobs in protest against the prosecution of York. Five of those officers were later hired by the Clarke County jail as guards. Four of them were fired in 2006 (the fifth resigned) in the wake of charges that they were smuggling Nuwaubianist literature into the jail, corresponding with the prisoner York, encouraging inmates to rebel against white guards, and showing favoritism to Nuwaubian prisoners.

and alive and well since then and still

Nuwaubian Nation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members