GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam County, 2 May 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping Article/MSM Photos/Videos of Hancock County Courthouse fire>

THE HISTORIC HANCOCK COUNTY COURTHOUSE WAS DESTROYED IN A FIRE MONDAY MORNING. THE CAUSE IS UNKNOWN
Hancock County Courthouse in ruins after a 3 a.m. fire Monday, August 11, 2014.

http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/local/hancock/2014/08/11/sparta-courthouse-fire/13884407/

and they aren't concerned about the cause?! I don't know how that works, I mean the inside is gutted completely it appeared, don't know how they'd know, and it's weird it was 3 am! Glad no one was inside

About the phone records; are they of both cell phones AND a landline? We have a landline but never answer it. I figure those who know and need me, know I only respond to my cell. Occasionally, I will look at the landline's phone's memory to see who has called. Sometimes I'm surprised. Anyone from my past who is looking for me or businesses I have dealt with in the past can always find my landline # in the phonebook. But....they can't find my cellphone #. That's why if the Dermonds have a landline, those telephone #'s need to be investigated.

'Ya think, dancinunderthemoon'? Minor smoke damage, huh? Sure hope all their computer equipment was in a secure area, protected from the likely water damage..

Noticed that the GA State Fire Marshall is leaning towards squirrels being the culprit in the 08/2014 Hancock County, GA Courthouse blaze.

Officials did say that they’d had some difficulty with squirrels in the building recently, Allen said.

Investigators called the building a total loss. It housed the county commissioners’ office, Probate Court, Superior Court and the elections office.

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2014/08/11/324...ock-county-courthouse.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

Yeah, I think too much sometimes, feel too much, if family will screw you over, isolate their own mother because she's a burdern, why the hell would someone think there aren't crazy people out there, I am on your page

'Ya think, dancinunderthemoon'? Minor smoke damage, huh? Sure hope all their computer equipment was in a secure area, protected from the likely water damage..

Noticed that the GA State Fire Marshall is leaning towards squirrels being the culprit in the 08/2014 Hancock County, GA Courthouse blaze.

Officials did say that they’d had some difficulty with squirrels in the building recently, Allen said.

Investigators called the building a total loss. It housed the county commissioners’ office, Probate Court, Superior Court and the elections office.

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2014/08/11/324...ock-county-courthouse.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

it's downtown, no trees! you saw the picture, had it been in the woods or on the lake, yeah, then maybe squirrels,whatever !

when I saw the building and posted the picture, it was gutted, not sure how any determination can be made from that, squirrels have chewed wires in my building that is surroujd by trees, there was no fire, just outlets quit working, this courthouse was on the main street, seemed like streets on both sides, something sinister must be going on in this area with that and the pd burning too, wha'ts the damages
on the pd!

might be of interest in regards to water flow

an email from Georgia Power on Plant Branch in Milledgeville. I wanted to share the info.
Oconee Sinclair Management Office
125 Wallace Dam Road NE
Eatonton, GA 31024
Tel: 706-484-7500
Fax: 706-484-7514
Dear Georgia Power Customer,
After more than 50 years in service on the shoreline of Lake Sinclair, Plant Branch will be retired by April 16, 2015, after which demolition will begin.
Our office has received many questions from customers living on Lakes Sinclair and Oconee regarding how the lakes will be operated after Plant Branch closes.
Georgia Power uses Sinclair Dam, which impounds Lake Sinclair, and Wallace Dam, which impounds Lake Oconee, to help generate the hydroelectric power needed to meet our customers’ demands for electricity. Daily water level fluctuations at both lakes are the direct result of hydroelectric power production at the dams.
Georgia Power’s diverse energy mix includes hydroelectric power, which is one of the cleanest, most reliable and affordable renewable sources of energy available. Hydroelectric power's fuel is free and produces zero emissions. Plus, harnessing the power of falling water is a self-reliant process that is not dependent on other systems or fuel infrastructure.
Although Plant Branch will close, the company’s hydroelectric power operations will continue; therefore you should not see a difference in the levels at lakes Sinclair and Oconee.
Georgia Power’s shoreline management program will also remain in place. If you have questions about shoreline permitting or guidelines, please contact our office at 706-484-7500, or visit our website at www.georgiapowerlakes.com.
Sincerely,
Scott Hendricks
Lake Resources Manager
Oconee-Sinclair Land Management Office

Where's the sherriff's dept for the county? I'd pay attention if I were them

they're all within 3 blocks of each other if map is correct

ALSO, thinking there was no mess at the scene of the D's home...........

if it was someone they knew, someone very close to them or that just knew them (there would have to be reason for this with no mess), then it appears it was hired possibly and possibly to throw off the investigation, as we already know was done with SD and their should be some monitary gains now or in the future?

if it something else, targeted because of the their age and location, for reasons unknown at this time, (business or revenge) it appears hired or semi professionals and also to throw off the investigation, which again, was done with SD and this murder was the gain or to send a message

If it was some sudden rage attack, there would be a mess or SOME evidence at the scene

just sharing my thoughts at this time

it's downtown, no trees! you saw the picture, had it been in the woods or on the lake, yeah, then maybe squirrels,whatever !

Dancinunderthemoon, although very rare, there has been fires caused by squirrels/tree rats chewing on a structures' electrical wiring and birds carring discarded cigarette butts while building their nests in the attics of buildings. Due to the time, day, and the extreme fire spread of the Hancock County Courthouse upon arrival of the fire department. I believe the Fire Marshall is simply grabbing for straws, as to the fire's origin, in this case...jmo

Dancinunderthemoon, although very rare, there has been fires caused by squirrels/tree rats chewing on a structures' electrical wiring and birds carring discarded cigarette butts while building their nests in the attics of buildings. Due to the time, day, and the extreme fire spread of the Hancock County Courthouse upon arrival of the fire department. I believe the Fire Marshall is simply grabbing for straws, as to the fire's origin, in this case...jmo

didn't I read that one of the firefighters of the courthouse say he felt it was still questionable? Don't know where I read that, probably 13wmaz, can't remember, Yes I know squirrels can cause damage, but it seems more is here than meets the eye, esp since the beauty shop and police dept fire 5 months later, very odd, in it's appearance and the latter was actually ruled arsen, so that's a very curious situation, in addition to the D's murder, but don't know how they'd be related and are bout 20 minutes away, (something like that) but all 3 are very odd happenings in the span of 8 months, not to mention the lady who drowned after the D's murder, would really like to know all the circumstances of that case, though ruled drowning, that is odd as well

How would everyone feel if the courthouse had been ruled arsen as well? I think it was hard to determine, kind of like ruling Mr D as having blunt force trauma to the head, tho it's missing

didn't I read that one of the firefighters of the courthouse say he felt it was still questionable? Don't know where I read that, probably 13wmaz, can't remember, Yes I know squirrels can cause damage, but it seems more is here than meets the eye, esp since the beauty shop and police dept fire 5 months later, very odd, in it's appearance and the latter was actually ruled arsen, so that's a very curious situation, in addition to the D's murder, but don't know how they'd be related and are bout 20 minutes away, (something like that) but all 3 are very odd happenings in the span of 8 months, not to mention the lady who drowned after the D's murder, would really like to know all the circumstances of that case, though ruled drowning, that is odd as well

How would everyone feel if the courthouse had been ruled arson as well? I think it was hard to determine, kind of like ruling Mr D as having blunt force trauma to the head, tho it's missing

Dancinunderthemoon, after over eight months of following the mysterious Dermond abduction/decapitation/murders. At times I feel like I/we have entered;

THE TWILIGHT ZONE...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk

<BBM>

The GBI says the terror attacks that have happened in France over the past few days are not a foreign concept to counter-terror authorities here at home.
Today, GBI Director Vernon Keenan told Channel 2&#8217;s Mark Winne there are active terror investigations right here in Georgia.

https://www.facebook.com/wsbtv?ref=br_tf
<sniped from WSB TV Channel 2 Action News at 6 PM 01/09/2015 - read more>

http://gbi.georgia.gov/
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) is an independent, statewide agency that provides assistance to the state's criminal justice system.
The GBI supports the state's criminal justice system in the areas of criminal investigations, forensic laboratory services and computerized criminal justice information.

HMMM, WELL, THERE IT IS!! Quite possible, if I read correctly, some didn't think so, of course we don't know, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE. Wow

So another reason to get the GBi involved in this case !!! Is the FBI familiar at all with what the GBI has knowledge of in GA, like I had mentioned beofre, unless there's something in the database and they aren't looking for the same kind of criminal, probably not really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaseyBee