GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not LE.

Let's just be honest and rational here, okay? If he had made the search months before, it would not support a murder charge. I know what you are getting at, "We don't know when he made the search yet, so we don't know if it's related." They got the murder warrant based on that office. A search at any other time wouldn't have mattered.

I agree 100%, there was something (or a lot of somethings) that supported their felony murder charge.

:banghead:

I can honestly say none of these searches would be on my computer. What makes the computer search more ominous is that his son died in a hot car - because he "forgot" him.
I gotta say that is a search I will not be making for a dog or a child. I really do not want to know.
That is like murder in slow motion...

He fed the baby and probably gave him juice or milk. Had he not, IMO the death might have been quicker, but dad gave him more fuel to try and survive on.
He is beyond sick. I guess his wife may be lucky to be alive. Why would he think he could get away with that?
He probably thought his time working as a police dispatcher he knew all the tricks.
Did I read May- 2007- June 2009?

I want to know what he put in his car!
Did he grab an air freshener from his desk or the men's room? Did that help him get to Akers Mill for the big reveal?
All that drama at the scene and not one tear in court?

poor baby.

All posts are my opinion only. Sent via Tapatalk

I would bet every cent I have, that NONE of us searched for how long it takes a dog to die in a car, the DAY that we left a child in the car and they died. I mean, come on.

What is your angle wit defending him, after this information? I mean this honestly and not snarky, I truly don't understand it.

I want to add, when something look THIS obvious, it usually is.

Where are you seeing that it was the same day? I mentioned up thread that the only article I've seen is from WREG and it doesn't say when the search was. I haven't seen anything different anywhere else yet.

Where are you seeing that it was the same day? I mentioned up thread that the only article I've seen is from WREG and it doesn't say when the search was. I haven't seen anything different anywhere else yet.

I addressed this above.

A search weeks, months before would not support a murder charge. They searched his office while he was at the station, and the evidence found there gave them what they felt they needed to arrest.

Connecting the dots.

We have not seen the warrant for the OFFICE. It would be in that warrant.

[modsnip]

LOL, I agree Blue... forgetting your baby that is less than 2 feet from you in the car, that you JUST strapped in minutes prior, is a stretch... but add everything else in and you have a guy that killed his baby.

Two things that have been quoted here so far make me wonder about a third party's involvement. One statement was and the other one was
Links to both statements are already provided in the thread. It makes me wonder if the mother (or someone else) may have put the child's body in the car seat later in the day, and the father is just taking the blame.

An article from a non MSM source (Hollywood Life) suggests that he went to the car during the day and opened the drivers door. It is not clear whether he looked in the back, but if the baby was there, I'd think he would notice. Also, if it is true he did not park in his regular spot, and it took him almost 10 minutes to arrive at a location 5 minutes from work where he "discovered" the boy in front of witnesses my opinion is that something isn't right.

I would bet he forgot the child and went straight to work. Went to drop something in his car, smelled something, notice the baby and freaked out. Not sure why it would matter at that point how long it would take for anyone to die in a car but he prob thought he is in deep doo doo and wanted to cover his basis with a story. If he looked t up before hand they would have intent and premeditation so I think we would know given we now know about the search.

When accidents happen I don't know why people try to cover it up!!! Hurts more than t helps and they are ways busted!

As far as stuff I look up of forget it!' The media would have a field day and demonize me. I follow all kinda of cases and am constantly looking stuff up. I think about that all the time but hopefully 1) I never find myself in trouble .. I'm a law abiding citizen. 2) they would see the trend and connect the dots to what was happening in the news at the time of the searches lol

An article from a non MSM source (Hollywood Life) suggests that he went to the car during the day and opened the drivers door. It is not clear whether he looked in the back, but if the baby was there, I'd think he would notice. Also, if it is true he did not park in his regular spot, and it took him almost 10 minutes to arrive at a location 5 minutes from work where he "discovered" the boy in front of witnesses my opinion is that something isn't right.

Yes, he went to his car about noon and opened the driver side door.

The baby was in a rear-facing carseat in the middle of the backseat.

His specific office didn't have access to the parking garage - his regular spot was in a regular parking lot (or so a co-worker in the comments section of an article stated).

I haven't read this entire thread, so this may have been mentioned -

Do parents these days use rear facing car seats for 22 month olds? We switched to forward facing well before that, mostly because the kids outgrew the rear facing ones. I can't imagine rear facing seats would have enough room for their legs???

I gotta say that is a search I will not be making for a dog or a child. I really do not want to know.
That is like murder in slow motion...

He fed the baby and probably gave him juice or milk. Had he not, IMO the death might have been quicker, but dad gave him more fuel to try and survive on.
He is beyond sick. I guess his wife may be lucky to be alive. Why would he think he could vet away with that?
He probably thought his time working as a police dispatcher he knew all the tricks.
Did I read May- 2007- June 2009?

I want to know what he put in his car!
Did he grab an air freshener from his desk or the men's room? Did that help him get to Akers Mill for the big reveal?
All that drama at the scene and not one tear in court?

poor baby.

SABBM

My god. I hope they went over that car thoroughly.

The most telling part to me is not just the computer search , but the fact that he went out to his car at noon. How would he NOT notice his baby then ??
He DID NOT "forget" his child was in the car ; imo.
:moo:

While I do believe it may be true that he made the search on his work computer, I would like to see the information coming from a person who was willing to be named.

Actually, the warrant says he went to his car during the day.

I addressed this above.

A search weeks, months before would not support a murder charge. They searched his office while he was at the station, and the evidence found there gave them what they felt they needed to arrest.

Connecting the dots.

But it wasn't in the arrest warrant at all, was it? I asked upthread and didn't see anyone answer. I'll go look myself in the meantime.

eta: actually, I guess I did read the entire arrest warrant. There's not much to it and no mention of the computer search.

Can someone please clarify for me....Is there or is there not a police news conference? or did I miss it?

I would bet he forgot the child and went straight to work. Went to drop something in his car, smelled something, notice the baby and freaked out. Not sure why it would matter at that point how long it would take for anyone to die in a car but he prob thought he is in deep doo doo and wanted to cover his basis with a story. If he looked t up before hand they would have intent and premeditation so I think we would know given we now know about the search.

When accidents happen I don't know why people try to cover it up!!! Hurts more than t helps and they are ways busted!

As far as stuff I look up of forget it!' The media would have a field day and demonize me. I follow all kinda of cases and am constantly looking stuff up. I think about that all the time but hopefully 1) I never find myself in trouble .. I'm a law abiding citizen. 2) they would see the trend and connect the dots to what was happening in the news at the time of the searches lol

BUT...going straight to work also means dropping Cooper at the in office daycare center, as part of his daily routine. If dropping the child off was not something he did when he walked through that door everyday, I could almost see that. However, that's not the case. That's what make this case seem especially negligent, to me.

I addressed this above.

Connecting the dots.
A search months before would put us back into cold weather too! It stayed cold here into April. More so than most years IMO.

I feel sorry for any of the high school football players that knew him! That's gotta be tough for them.

But it wasn't in the arrest warrant at all, was it? I asked upthread and didn't see anyone answer. I'll go look myself in the meantime.

No, it's not. I believe that would be on the warrant for his office, which has not been released.

No way! If I had accidentally left my child in my car, my first thought would NOT be to cover it up. I would be grabbing him/her out of the car and calling 911.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Can someone please clarify for me....Is there or is there not a police news conference? or did I miss it?

I remember that being mentioned, as well!! I have searched and have seen nothing about a news conference. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo