GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing loss, ability to smell diminished...Next we'll hear he was Mr. Magoo and couldn't see squat. :rolleyes:

The defense will try to make it so, but I don't see it working. With how much he's lied, we are just supposed to believe he can't smell?

Didn't he tell that person about his poor sense of smell prior to Cooper dying?

Didn't he tell that person about his poor sense of smell prior to Cooper dying?

According to some random guy that writes it on the internet.

Never seen it anywhere else. It doesn't matter what he says. He has proven him self already to be a pathological liar before murdering Cooper. His word is worth crap.

Hearing loss, ability to smell diminished...Next we'll hear he was Mr. Magoo and couldn't see squat. :rolleyes:

as you, (I think) stated before, he could smell well enough to post recipes and eat a variety of things. Per his hearing, he was able to talk/listen on his cell and hear the cop who told him to get off the phone

He would be in a small care with a child. One ear is plenty to hear your child in the car.

I drive with my kids all the time. I don't have complete hearing loss and have extreme trouble hearing them when they're seated to my right in the car -- which they always are, since I'm driving. They actually get very frustrated with me. "One ear is plenty" is not a valid basis for sentencing someone to death imo.

I read up on loss of smell due to two bosses at one place I had worked for years ago in manufacturing had no sense of smell. I'll spare you the details as to why it puzzled me.

I have found diabetes can cause it. Many other things too but that one fit what I was looking for back then.

JRH's medical records would be good to have as evidence of smelling loss. jmo

The age of consent for sex is different from the age of consent for *advertiser censored*. You have to be 18 to send pictures of naked body parts over the phone or internet or any other method. He's in deep doodoo for that.

LOL, that is messed up.

Just showing of my new avatar!

I got it from the Justice for Cooper FB page

Sorry, I thought yesterday someone said the age of consent is 16 in GA.

I haven't verified all of it myself yet, but it appears that a minor is under 18, the age of consent is 16, a "child" is 14 and you may or may not be able to send penis pics to a 16 year old, depending on the circumstances.

I went through the whole thing, that is the testimony about chicfila under defense testimony. They don't have his financials completely, yet. (The defense does NOT say they do.) I suspect when they get it, their information will be confirmed, that it's an occasion thing. Even if it's not, it's STILL a matter or rotutine 2-3 times a month for him to go with Cooper. There is NOTHING off about his routine that day.

I'm not going to argue with you. Moving on

Yes, there is questioning about how often he goes to CFA and what the CFA manager says about that which is all of the time.

Happy to move on.

I drive with my kids all the time. I don't have complete hearing loss and have extreme trouble hearing them when they're seated to my right in the car -- which they always are, since I'm driving. They actually get very frustrated with me. "One ear is plenty" is not a valid basis for sentencing someone to death imo.

Nor is it a valid reason to ignore other evidence and acquit. They would have to medically prove he cannot smell, due to his predilection of lying his rear off

http://www.newsradio1067.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=104

Long before his son was born, Ross Harris was known around the office as “Soccer Dad,” so intensely did he want a child. And after Cooper Harris arrived 22 months ago, his father wouldn’t shut up about him, to the point that one colleague says people tired of hearing about the baby...

The person [who worked with Harris in an Alabama police department] said Harris and his wife, Leanna, wanted children so much that Ross was called “Soccer Dad” around the department long before Cooper was born. He even showed up at Halloween in that persona.

And a friend from Home Depot testified Thursday that Harris spoke of Cooper almost incessantly, so often that people were tired of hearing about him.

http://www.newsradio1067.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=104

Long before his son was born, Ross Harris was known around the office as “Soccer Dad,” so intensely did he want a child. And after Cooper Harris arrived 22 months ago, his father wouldn’t shut up about him, to the point that one colleague says people tired of hearing about the baby...

The person [who worked with Harris in an Alabama police department] said Harris and his wife, Leanna, wanted children so much that Ross was called “Soccer Dad” around the department long before Cooper was born. He even showed up at Halloween in that persona.

And a friend from Home Depot testified Thursday that Harris spoke of Cooper almost incessantly, so often that people were tired of hearing about him.

Again, they would have to medically prove that he can't smell. He has lied for years and lied in this investigation. His word is not proof, and can easily be picked apart.

I edited- sorry- I was trying to provide a link to agree with you- and deal with trying to bring another post over from one of the closed threads ( still can't figure that out), and the wording was ambiguous

No worries!!

Nor is it a valid reason to ignore other evidence and acquit. They would have to medically prove he cannot smell, due to his predilection of lying his rear off

True. But I was talking about THIS evidence. And, if it's diminished or removed completely, that's relevant. Let's say, for example, that he is proven to have a medical history of hearing loss AND no sense of smell. That will be the evidence. Personally, I have no idea whether that type of information will come in, but it could. I've already talked about my hearing loss. My ex has a loss of smell due to nasal polyps. Is Ross Harris the unluckiest most unlikeable defendants in the history of all mankind? Maybe. Does he have those two conditions?

§ 16-12-100.1. Electronically furnishing obscene material to minors

(a) As used in this Code section, the term:
(1) "Bulletin board system" means a computer data and file service that is
accessed by telephone line to store and transmit information.
(2) "CD-ROM" means a compact disc with read only memory which has the
capacity to store audio, video, and written materials and is used by computers
to reveal the above-said material.
(3) "Electronically furnishes" means:
(A) To make available by electronic storage device, including floppy disks
and other magnetic storage devices, or by CD-ROM; or
(B) To make available by allowing access to information stored in a
computer, including making material available by operating a computer bulletin
board.
(4) "Harmful to minors" means that quality of description or representation,
in whatever form, of nudity, sexual conduct, sexual excitement, or
sadomasochistic abuse, when it:
(A) Taken as a whole, predominantly appeals to the prurient, shameful, or
morbid interest of minors;
(B) Is patently offensive to prevailing standards in the adult community
as a whole with respect to what is suitable material for minors; and
(C) Is, when taken as a whole, lacking in serious literary, artistic,
political, or scientific value for minors.
(5) "Minor" means an unmarried person younger than 18 years of age.
(6) "Sadomasochistic abuse" means flagellation or torture by or upon a person
who is nude or clad in undergarments or in revealing or bizarre costume or the
condition of being fettered, bound, or otherwise physically restrained on the
part of one so clothed.
(7) "Sexual conduct" means human masturbation, sexual intercourse, or any
touching of the genitals, pubic areas, or buttocks of the human male or female
or the breasts of the female, whether alone or between members of the same or
opposite sex or between humans and animals in an act of apparent sexual
stimulation or gratification.
(8) "Sexual excitement" means the condition of human male or female genitals
or the breasts of the female when in a state of sexual stimulation.
(b) A person commits the crime of electronically furnishing obscene materials to
minors if:
(1) Knowing or having good reason to know the character of the material
furnished, the person electronically furnishes to an individual whom the person
knows or should have known is a minor:
(A) Any picture, photograph, drawing, or similar visual representation or
image of a person or portion of a human body which depicts sexually explicit
nudity, sexual conduct, or sadomasochistic abuse and which is harmful to minors;
or
(B) Any written or aural matter that contains material of the nature
described in subparagraph (A) of this paragraph or contains explicit verbal
descriptions or narrative accounts of sexual conduct, sexual excitement, or
sadomasochistic abuse;
(2) The offensive portions of the material electronically furnished to the
minor are not merely an incidental part of an otherwise nonoffending whole;
(3) The material furnished to the minor, taken as a whole, lacks serious
literary, artistic, political, or scientific value; and
(4) The material furnished to the minor, taken as a whole, is harmful to
minors in that it appeals to and incites prurient interest.

(c) Any person who violates this Code section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor
of a high and aggravated nature.

link:
http://www.ageofconsent.us/state-laws/georgia-age-of-consent-laws/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics