GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do too, but if someone had floated a theory involving sexting a week ago they probably would have been met with the same response!

Maybe, but not from me! I'm about as cynical as they come. In my world, men sexting or worse is practically a given until it's proven otherwise ;)

I'm wondering.... Where he normally parked, and if there were closer parking spots available ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It certainly didn't come up at the hearing. You'd think it might've if it were significant, I think.

OK! Who is up. I just had an ah ha moment! Ross was in the wrong freaking parking lot!

AMC Parkway Pointe 15
MOVIE THEATER
3101 Cobb Pkwy SE #201
Atlanta, GA 30339

http://goo.gl/maps/krnwg

Dropped Pin
PIZZA PLACE
near Akers Mill Shopping Center
2967 Cobb Pkwy SE
Atlanta, GA 30339

http://goo.gl/maps/1xyN9

Look at the maps, had he been headed.to the theater, he would have turned RIGHT on hwy 41 and traveled south to the theater where he would turn left. There is a parking deck there.

Ross went STRAIGHT. across 41! To get to Uncle Maggios...

He wasn't headed to the movies ever.

Ok.I tried to make a map.
Does this make sense?
Ross was headed away from the theater
when he pulled into the parking lot.
WHERE WAS HE TRYING TO GO?
3urave3y.jpg

The theater isn't in the same shopping area.

Look at the maps, had he been headed.to the theater, he would have turned RIGHT on hwy 41 and traveled south to the theater where he would turn left. There is a parking deck there.

That has been discussed before I think. Not going towards home or movies, right?

If all the other stuff wasn't going on (child free websites, searching how long to die videos, etc), I'd think he truly did forget Cooper. Was planning on going to movies, made a hook up date real quick, sent a text to his buddies he was going to be late, was headed for his hook up and then realized C was still in car.

Was he in panic mode and trying to figure out where to stop for the recovery?

That has been discussed before I think. Not going towards home or movies, right?

If all the other stuff wasn't going on (child free websites, searching how long to die videos, etc), I'd think he truly did forget Cooper. Was planning on going to movies, made a hook up date real quick, sent a text to his buddies he was going to be late, was headed for his hook up and then realized C was still in car.
It was towards home, he could have taken Akers Mill to Cumberland Blvd to the river and turned left on Power's Ferry to Terrell Mill.

I'm wondering.... Where he normally parked, and if there were closer parking spots available ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dad Whose Son Baked in Car Parked 'Near Back of Lot'

Surveillance video from the parking lot where Harris works captured him arriving that morning. According to detectives who reviewed the video, "Harris passes a parking space, backs the vehicle up several feet and then pulls into a parking space near the back of the lot."

http://www.newser.com/story/190476/...rt&utm_medium=clearchannel&utm_campaign=story

I noticed that too, I think he was looking for a place where people were outside to provide witnesses.

Can someone do a map from 2955 Akers Mill Rd Atlanta Ga to 1212 Wynne's Ridge Cir Marietta Ga ? *via Power'sFerry Rd...
My phone won't link it, It's a very short drive for those of you wondering.

I think I have it. My phone is making me mad!
avyqahas.jpg

epy2eja3.jpg

I'm pretty new here. I was here during the CA trial and don't think I was there long enough to post anything, and that jury verdict sickened me so much I didn't come back until now. I haven't read all the posts so anything I say has probably been said, but:

a) I don't understand LH reaction and not wanting to see her son. I used to work at a hospital that was the major trauma center for the area and I remember vividly a car crash where they could not get the mother to let go of her dead child in order to work on her. I think I would be weeping and wailing and unable to let go of my loved one.
b) why did she ask him if he "said too much"? I can see asking "why would they think you meant to do it!" but I sure cannot see any context of her saying what she did where she isn't involved.
c) maybe all they could afford was $27,000 insurance and that was enough to pay off the debts? (I have no idea how much that would cost just wondering.)
d) I think that like some others said he never expected to get arrested and that is why he didn't try to hide what he was doing on his electronics.
e) I also think that all the videos he watched of death may indicate he gets off on that.

Just my own opinion and thoughts. :moo:

:welcome4:

welcome zoobie

your last point is the one that really terrified me as a result of the hearing.....that was most disturbing to me and made me feel very strongly that he could do more in the future if he had not been stopped. I believe something would have happened to his wife or others.

Is it just me or does the Chick-a-Fila daddy-son breakfast sound a bit like the last meal for those sentenced to death?

Is it just me or does the Chick-a-Fila daddy-son breakfast sound a bit like the last meal for those sentenced to death?

yes..... and how much daddy/son breakfast bonding can occur in 20 minutes ((IIRC)) -- my kids couldn't eat that quickly at 22 months

"For him to enter the car ... when the child had been dead and rigor mortis had set in, and the testimony is the stench in the car was overwhelming at that point in time, that he -- in spite of that -- got in the car and drove it for some distance before he took any action to check on the welfare of his child, I find there is probable cause for the two charges contained in the warrant," Cox told a packed courtroom.

http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksat/news/2014/07/07/georgia-hot-car-toddler-death.html

That says it all right there. I truly don't need anything else to find him guilty. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8