GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't they report early on that he was in full rigor mortis?

Is it SOP for EMTs to perform CPR on someone in rigor mortis?

Does anyone know?

It seems strange to perform CPR on someone in rigor mortis.

THanks in advance!

I don't think the EMT's did perform CPR. Random citizen strangers performed CPR on Cooper before the EMTs arrived. I feel so bad for those people. I would have nightmares for life!

And his mouth and eyes were closed even though someone was trying to blow air into his lungs. Um, okay.
One of the things that happens with children in hot car deaths is their tongue swells and protrudes from the mouth. Clearly he didn't see anything. Not to mention all of this was testified to last week.

Cool. They showed.the drive from Chic fil a to work on NG. I hadn't seen that.

la_cavalière;10716668 said:
C'mon, give the guy a break...

- He said he was 4-5 feet away from Cooper. That's close enough to see his face.

- He said when he first approached the scene, someone was doing CPR on Cooper (implying that they stopped at some point). When NG questioned why it wasn't the father doing the CPR, he speculated that perhaps the bystander knew CPR, but admitted he didn't know that for a fact. I would certainly step back if someone who was trained in CPR offered to help.

Then he said "I don't want to speculate." And then speculated they must have been medical trained personnel. He's a nut!

I don't think the EMT's did perform CPR. Random citizen strangers performed CPR on Cooper before the EMTs arrived. I feel so bad for those people. I would have nightmares for life!

Thanks! I couldn't remember. That makes a lot more sense.

My opinion, leaving the child in the car is basically the perfect method to get away with murder. Most people who forgot their child in the car (or claim they forgotten their child) get away with it. And in fact get sympathy and donations from the community.

I agree and IMO that makes it all the more crucial that justice is served here and this horrendous crime punished to the fullest extent of the law. The message that this is a crime that you can away with must not be sent to other evil people that want to rid themselves of their child. Other defenseless children's lives are depending on the successful prosecution and conviction of these two.

One of the things that happens with children in hot car deaths is their tongue swells and protrudes from the mouth. Clearly he didn't see anything. Not to mention all of this was testified to last week.

Yeah, I'm going to believe the detectives and coroner over him. I hope he doesn't try to say all that in court, they'll tear him apart, lol!

OMG! Nancy Grace producer drove the drive and filmed it. Only 1min and 20 sec! No way did he forget his kid, unless his mind was on sexting!!!

Is anyone else worried they're going to up charge this so much he'll get off like Casey Anthony? That would be awful!

I am having a severe brain fart,lol....do we know LE called the daycare and told them to take LH to the treehouse? I realize they met her there and told her about the death but do we know why they did not meet her at the daycare? This question is nagging at me. Someone help please!

Maybe we need to send him a link to the hearing

I am having a severe brain fart,lol....do we know LE called the daycare and told them to take LH to the treehouse? I realize they met her there and told her about the death but do we know why they did not meet her at the daycare? This question is nagging at me. Someone help please!

Yes I want to know how this occurred too. She went to Ross' work with a daycare employee and then what? Were the police already there? Did they stop her in the parking lot? Did she enter the HD Treehouse? Did she continue talking with the daycare employee in the car and the office when she got there?

I really don't believe this applies when the auto-pilot should have been what he did on auto-pilot every day...take his toddler to daycare! If he rarely took Cooper to daycare, maybe I could believe it, but this routine was part if his auto pilot.

Btw, the only time I have ever left my coffee on top of my car was after I had a baby and I was too concerned about making sure he was strapped in well and had his toy, to remember my coffee. I also left my iphone on top of my car and drove over it because my son started crying when I put him in his seat and I was searching for his paci. I never forgot my son because I was too concerned about my iphone or coffee.

NG talking about Grand Jury.

She thinks late July, early August.

wouldn't that be something if Grand Jury was held on Coopers birthday?

Aw geez...Mr. Madden is on NG...this is the guy who testified at the hearing.

He is still saying "organic"

Aw geez indeed.... another 15 min of famer (IMO)... anyone notice how his tempo, pitch, and dialect changed from his "prepared monologue" at the start of the defense questioning to when the prosecution cross-examined?

Or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member