GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick note:

A person doesn't have to sign in or thank or post to read here from day one. A person also doesn't have to use this forum as the only way to follow this (or any) case. Beyond that, how does being here from day one earn a person's opinion more validity or credibility than another person's opinion? Fellow posters may think the few posters with the nerve to question the majority are lacking in brain cells or contrary just for the sake of being contrary but, I don't think that is often the case.

People come from all walks of life and diverse backgrounds. People possess different philosophies towards life and crime/punishment, in general. Some people come from countries that no longer have the death penalty or reside in states that have abolished it. Some people find the posts on here that advocate what amounts to torture for JRH abhorrent and subhuman, IMO.

I have to ask, what good is a forum that serves only as an echo chamber of the same opinions expressed over and over using slightly different wording? If all opinions that differ, even slightly, from the majority, are shot down and immediately ridiculed - where is there room for constructive, civil debate?

That's all I feel the need to say. I apologize for going off topic.

I could not have said it better.

oh yay, 3 hours later I'm all caught up on this thread.

BBM How can one say "too much" if you are telling the truth!? I think we all know by now which head RH spent most of his time thinking with. To me her defending RH makes her look more guilty, she is looking out for herself. She is making her self look good. If this were just a horrible accident, why wouldn't she be defending him more in the media and otherwise? IMO the funeral was a complete show. To me she is doing the bare minimum to "support" him but distancing herself enough to not be put in a position to answer questions.

Well, we actually know nothing of her intelligence level other than the fact that she is intellectually capable of completing a four year degree at an accredited university. So naive maybe, irresponsible maybe, ruthless maybe, but I question dumb as rocks.

I agree with a caveat...an abused wife could very well do something like that if she felt her abuser was safely out of reach, as in behind bars.

While I too have my doubts about abuse, I am inclined to recall the hostile outbreak he had against the police at the scene. That kind of anger/rage directed in that manner is sometimes indicative of anger issues, especially inappropriate behavior directed to figures of authority

Quite possibly, LE was asking him questioned he hadn't thought of.........like "Sir, didn't you notice the smell of decomp?"
Sometimes "anger" is used when someone can't think fast on their feet.......just saying.

Well, we actually know nothing of her intelligence level other than the fact that she is intellectually capable of completing a four year degree at an accredited university. So naive maybe, irresponsible maybe, ruthless maybe, but I question dumb as rocks.

I do see "dumb as rocks" though. Neither of them were very savvy about this entire plan. (If she was involved, and I think she was at this point). As for Ross, The internet searches, the sexting, the daycare email, the light bulbs in the car, the driving in a putrid car, the lying, the bad acting, For Leanne, " Did you say too much" comment in the police station...in front of a two way mirror. The "Ross must have left him in the car." The weird, weird funeral comments, the lack of emotion at all times, I mean, if she had knowledge....that was not a very bright statement to make immediately after finding out her son was dead. And let's not forget Ross' comment to LH, " I dreaded how he would look" .

And both of them are pretty dumb if they didn't think taking a 25,000 dollar life insurance policy out on a baby would look strange, especially after you both google and research, and then later utter the exact cause of death

They both seem pretty transparent throughout the immediate aftermath. I do think dumb as rocks can apply a little bit here. jmo.

Ehhhhhhh......I give her a gold star in the "dumb as a rock" column for her "Did you say too much" comment. You have to be a complete moron to NOT know that anything can be recorded by LE.

I buy things like that too but what's-his-face getting the light bulbs just shows that he remembered to get them and forgot about a flesh and blood human being, his own child.

It makes him look even worse if that's even possible.

Odd, isn't it?

RH's ToDo list:

1. Eat lunch - done
2. Buy lightbulbs - done
3. Sext that hot teen I met online - done
4. Remember Cooper - oopsy

Makes me sick. :puke:

Just to clarify, I did not say anything about her level of intelligence. My implication was more that she was the brains of the operation.

For someone with no jail experience as a visitor or inmate as I'm sure LH is I wonder if she maybe showed up there just thinking she could see him anytime and they turned her away..?

I know from visiting my sister there that Cobb co jail is not about making things pleasant or even easy for visitors. From the moment you walk in you play by their rules or you don't at all. You don't approach the counter without an invitation you don't lean on the wall you don't bring in anything for the inmate etc. If you're not used to or expecting that kind of treatment it's kind of shocking.

Last time I was there to visit this woman came to visit her granddaughter there and she had brought her some toiletries some magazines nail polish snacks in a gift basket. Lol!! Bless her heart! They were like ma'am you can't bring that in here.

Always My Opinion Only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This makes perfect sense. However, JRH's brother is a cop in Alabama and common sense would be that he or his parents would have talked with her to advise her to find out about visitation rules. Or even better, her lawyer would have advised her.

Personally, my guess would be her lawyer arranged for this early time, and JRH refused to see her. Can you imagine the blow this was to her? He has been her world, her everything for eight years, and he won't see her!

He does not want to be one on one with her after what came out in court, IMO.

A phrase I have always heard "The one who loves the least has the control". This certainly seems true in this relationship, even if JRH is a narcissist / psychopath. IMO

Ehhhhhhh......I give her a gold star in the "dumb as a rock" column for her "Did you say too much" comment. You have to be a complete moron to NOT know that anything can be recorded by LE.

True. But you don't have to be a genius either to know those convo's ARE recorded - especially a rock who has reason to fry her dumber rock's tail end. ;-)

Seems odd to me that they have that kind of drop off/pick up procedure, but no procedure in place for calling when a regularly scheduled child is not dropped off.

I do not see anything wierd about not calling when the child does not show up for daycare unless they send out a bus to pick up the kids. The parent or guardian will be the one to drop off the child so they will know if the child did not go to daycare that day or not.

I'm pretty sure while he was in medical he couldn't have visitors other than his lawyer so this was her first visit.

Always My Opinion Only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to clarify, I did not say anything about her level of intelligence. My implication was more that she was the brains of the operation.

Forgive me Violet- I'm the one dumb as rocks and can't seem to use the quote system correctly. Ha! I had not intended this in response to your remark. Ugh. That's what I get for using a smart phone with idiot fingers.

AND....now that this is public (so I can link it :twocents:), another deceased child in a car!

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...-Left-in-Hot-Car-in-Ridgefield-266229041.html

The boy was left unattended inside a parked vehicle for "an extended period of time and...This is the fourth case of a child or children being left alone in cars in the past two weeks in Connecticut.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Mom-Left-3-Year-Old-in-Hot-Car-Cops-265745671.html
http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...ed-in-Running-Car-State-Police-265118851.html
http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...-Baby-in-130-Degree-Car-Police-265445081.html

Another source report:
http://www.courant.com/community/ridgefield/hc-ridgefield-child-death-0709-20140708,0,5378322.story

I viscerally hate all of these people. I know hate is a strong word and that's why I'm using it. Every single one of them left their child on purpose or were on their cellphone! You can't leave babies in a running car in the dead of Summer! A three year old could turn the car off or the car could malfunction and die! There are so many things that could go wrong! Then the lady who left her child in the care, on purpose, while she went into to grocery shop...she's not fit to be a mother! Take all the children who lived away from these people and then take any children they have in the future away before they even leave the hospital! Child protective services has the power to do that and they should do it to these people!

I do not see anything wierd about not calling when the child does not show up for daycare unless they send out a bus to pick up the kids. The parent or guardian will be the one to drop off the child so they will know if the child did not go to daycare that day or not.

Unless the parent and child were kidnapped on the way or died or were injured in a car accident or the child was snatched from the school before they made it inside the door or another caregiver kidnapped the child. I would call both parents if a child didn't show up for preschool or daycare when they were supposed to.

Just a quick note:

A person doesn't have to sign in or thank or post to read here from day one. A person also doesn't have to use this forum as the only way to follow this (or any) case. Beyond that, how does being here from day one earn a person's opinion more validity or credibility than another person's opinion? Fellow posters may think the few posters with the nerve to question the majority are lacking in brain cells or contrary just for the sake of being contrary but, I don't think that is often the case.

People come from all walks of life and diverse backgrounds. People possess different philosophies towards life and crime/punishment, in general. Some people come from countries that no longer have the death penalty or reside in states that have abolished it. Some people find the posts on here that advocate what amounts to torture for JRH abhorrent and subhuman, IMO.

I have to ask, what good is a forum that serves only as an echo chamber of the same opinions expressed over and over using slightly different wording? If all opinions that differ, even slightly, from the majority, are shot down and immediately ridiculed - where is there room for constructive, civil debate?

That's all I feel the need to say. I apologize for going off topic.

Excellent post

That's my feeling as well. She spent most if not all 4 years in college on the President's List (4.0) and graduated *advertiser censored* Laude.
People can simply be book smart, but I'm thinking she has some street smarts too. Time will tell.
moo
http://registrar.ua.edu/doc/uploads/200840-Winter-2008.pdf

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20080204/NEWS/484309338?p=3&tc=pg

I agree with a caveat...an abused wife could very well do something like that if she felt her abuser was safely out of reach, as in behind bars.

While I too have my doubts about abuse, I am inclined to recall the hostile outbreak he had against the police at the scene. That kind of anger/rage directed in that manner is sometimes indicative of anger issues, especially inappropriate behavior directed to figures of authority

Yeah well if she was abused and now felt "he is safely out of reach" she better start singing like a canary else she is likely going down beside him.

No sympathy here. I don't think for one moment she was abused, nothing she has done or said has lead me to believe that (including her gum chomping mouth in court).

Like Bernina said -- Dumb as a box of rocks!

I'm going to throw a thought out there - something I've been thinking about for a few days. When I look at the pictures of Cooper, I see a message in his eyes. (I promise I'm not crazy.) in the early pictures, he looks innocent and happy. In the picture where Ross is holding him, he has a different look in his eyes. I don't see that look when mom has him.

When I saw the warrant for the medical records, I wondered if it is possible that Ross had experimented sexually with Cooper. I obviously have no reasonable evidence - just a hunch. We obviously can't believe anything friends and family say about this because mom and dad did a good job of keeping the second personas secret.

I may be 100% incorrect (and hope I am) - just wondering if anyone else has thought along those lines.

I think it's really creepy he was sexting picture of his erect penis while acknowledging to the receiver his infant son was next to him. I think that's seriously deviant. How do you wack off and take pictures like that with your baby sitting right there next to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties