GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I miss the car seat being switched out? Was this said in the hearing? Or was it in a warrant released later?

I'm in the process of watching HLN cover the case. Joey Jackson, for whom I have a great deal of respect and the lady were discussing the language used on the kid-free forum. They are awful and show the regard they don't hold for children.

I'll post the terminology they explained. They also mentioned that not all people are using this on the site, many just discuss their reasons for not having children. This comprises the more sinister portion of the site.

Baking a child in a car: "LITTLE SIZZLERS"

Parents: "BREEDERS" and "PARUNTS"

Mother: "MOO"

Father: "DUH" or "DUHDDY"

Infants: "LOAVES"

Toddlers: "TOADLERS"

PNA: "POSTNATAL ABORTION"

I was watching this too. Very odd. I had no idea there were sites out there like this that used this kind of language

Have you guys already discussed the deaf ear thing?

Because there is no way post-event to prove that, right? If there are no previous records stating as such, they can't re-test him now because he could just fake it, right? Or can they still determine deafness without requiring his input? Just wondering because if I were being investigated for murdering my child, the FIRST thing I would say in my own defense is "I AM DEAF! I COULDN'T HEAR HIM". I mean, that's a no-brainer.

I guess they can confirm through family, friends or coworkers. (?)

Have you guys already discussed the deaf ear thing?

Because there is no way post-event to prove that, right? If there are no previous records stating as such, they can't re-test him now because he could just fake it, right? Or can they still determine deafness without requiring his input? Just wondering because if I were being investigated for murdering my child, the FIRST thing I would say in my own defense is "I AM DEAF! I COULDN'T HEAR HIM". I mean, that's a no-brainer.

I guess they can confirm through family, friends or coworkers. (?)

He spoke of it before on Reddit ... He said it was the result of a bottle rocket accident.

Unless he was blind...he has no excuse for not SEEING his son. IMO

His head was six inches away from his sons head. He sat in his parked car for 30 seconds before getting out to go to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last week I was a little surprised to see ads for Chick Fil A on the page with the stories about Cooper's death. I just went to view a video and there was an ad playing for Home Depot. Is this just coincidence?

I would say not a coincidence...cashing in by being on same page as top story.

That's too bad. I want to say more, but I won't. ...

My comment wasn't meant to be a personal attack on you. It's my opinion based on my experiences with my own relationships and men I've encountered since my divorce.

Always My Opinion Only!

I was watching this too. Very odd. I had no idea there were sites out there like this.

There are site for everything. I stumbled across one where anonymous women post about their hatred for their kids.

I wondered who closed it down, them or the police?
I bet the investigators will disect every word he typed.
As they should!

I'm sure they shut it down bc of the attention. They haven't done anything that would cause the police to try and shut it down.

All I have to say about y'alls afternoon discussion is many of you have very vivid imaginations.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If some of y'all aren't fiction writers, then you have missed your calling.

...And what is up with Leonard Madden???

That guy seems hellbent to say LE is lying - on so much of their testimony. He was quoted as saying he never heard JH say F'you to the cops- he went as far as saying JH said "shut up". Now he is backtracking on that. He also says Coopers eyes / mouth were ever open and contradicts LE testimony on that. Calls LE inordinately aggressive. Does anyone else see a bias here? Just something doesn't sit right with how sure he is LH did no wrong. It's almost as if he's more hellbent on making LE look bad than making JH look good. And I caught the bit about him saying he doesn't drink alcohol. I wonder if he at any point had a DUI and was treated unfairly by the police. Just saying. Could very well explain the bias he seems to be displaying. It's more than just obvious - it's something I can't dismiss.

My comment wasn't meant to be a personal attack on you. It's my opinion based on my experiences with my own relationships and men I've encountered since my divorce.

Always My Opinion Only!

I know it wasn't a personal attack on me. But, would it bother you a bit if I said most woman are too emotional to think rationally?

And, I'm sad for you...

So he wasn't parked at the very back of the lot!

That guy seems hellbent to say LE is lying - on so much of their testimony. He was quoted as saying he never heard JH say F'you to the cops- he went as far as saying JH said "shut up". Now he is backtracking on that. He also says Coopers eyes / mouth were ever open and contradicts LE testimony on that. Calls LE inordinately aggressive. Does anyone else see a bias here? Just something doesn't sit right with how sure he is LH did no wrong. It's almost as if he's more hellbent on making LE look bad than making JH look good. And I caught the bit about him saying he doesn't drink alcohol. I wonder if he at any point had a DUI and was treated unfairly by the police. Just saying. Could very well explain the bias he seems to be displaying. It's more than just obvious - it's something I can't dismiss.

Leonard Madden is trying to stretch that 15 minutes. I was in stitches when he was on the stand and the judge had to tell him several times to describe what he saw, not what RH was feeling.

If I was RH's defense... I'd find me a better scene witness. I can't believe someone vetted this guy and thought he'd make a good witness.

P.S. I also loved when he finally got asked if he knew RH.

That guy seems hellbent to say LE is lying - on so much of their testimony. He was quoted as saying he never heard JH say F'you to the cops- he went as far as saying JH said "shut up". Now he is backtracking on that. He also says Coopers eyes / mouth were ever open and contradicts LE testimony on that. Calls LE inordinately aggressive. Does anyone else see a bias here? Just something doesn't sit right with how sure he is LH did no wrong. It's almost as if he's more hellbent on making LE look bad than making JH look good. [modsnip]

WAIT!!!!!! ..... I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!

[modsnip]

Why would they take the car back there? I am drawing a blank. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members