GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe he changed out the car seat,well allegedly anyway...i hope he rots!

I keep waffling all over the place on this one. I still don't have a solid conviction yet. There may have been abuse, there may have been collusion, there may have been a setup, there may have been betrayal...so much to process!!

But no matter what- I keep coming back to this:

"I dreaded how he would look"

Wth???

You can't dread something that you don't anticipate or haven't envisioned. It is rarely used for circumstances you don't perceive as the outcome. "I dreaded going to the boss's office" "I dreaded getting the grade back on that test"...

And how many people voluntarily TRY to envision what their dead child would look like????

No...THAT was unintentional foreshadowing. And we can expect that one phrase to be picked apart in court. It also tells me that the two of them had discussed it before. Because when I use the word dread, it is almost always reserved for something I expected that someone else knew I expected.

BBM.

Early on, people dismissed this comment because they thought RH said it because he "feared" this would happen, hence the googling.

No. He didn't fear it. He planned it.

That statement is the most damning one of all. There are so many excited utterances, damning comments from both of them in this case:

"I dreaded how he would look"

"Ross must have left him in the car"

"But there was no intent or malice!"

"Did you say too much?"

All planning. All of it.

Right??!!! He might as well have returned a 3rd gas can to Wal-Mart ! ;-)

"And Ma'm would you be surprised if I told you that no Walmart anywhere had any record of any gas cans being returned on that day"............loved it!

Sorry OT.

I don't even want to go there, but I highly doubt he was using real pictures of any kind for his fantasy life. I don't think the real thing would get him too far, and he would not want to be recognized.

The detective said that it was his.... I'm gonna take his word for it and not ask how they verified that info. :puke:

I may get stones thrown at me for saying this, but do you really know how you will react in a situation that you have not previously experienced?
LH's behavior was odd (especially not seeing her dead baby), but when you are under extreme stress, shock, etc., how do you know how you
will react?

back to work - I am getting too outspoken.

I am also not defending LH.

I absolutely know I would be inconsolable, unable to speak. My heart would be begging God to give me my child back(knowing that would be impossible) but IMO that's what normal grieving parents do. My childs funeral would have been dignified, in my childs honor, and certainty not dishonoring him by speaking of possible future children. NOT a ^5 and a standing ovation to the person in jail for his death. Walking behind his tiny casket while yukking it up on the phone. I wouldn't have went to his Probable Cause hearing either until I was absolutly positive it was an accident. But if I didn't care or was in anyway involved my behavior would probaby be like hers.Her behavior has been horrid.JMO

I cannot believe he changed out the car seat,well allegedly anyway...i hope he rots!

Food for thought, but do we yet know for a fact he was the one who did that? I recall Stoddard's response to that was vague - he confirmed the seat had been changed but I also recall he implied it was JH but did not actually explicitly say it was JH -only that the seat had "been changed". Does anyone have a direct quote that Stoddard said differently? Just curious

I'm in the process of watching HLN cover the case. Joey Jackson, for whom I have a great deal of respect and the lady were discussing the language used on the kid-free forum. They are awful and show the regard they don't hold for children.

I'll post the terminology they explained. They also mentioned that not all people are using this on the site, many just discuss their reasons for not having children. This comprises the more sinister portion of the site.

Baking a child in a car: "LITTLE SIZZLERS"

Parents: "BREEDERS" and "PARUNTS"

Mother: "MOO"

Father: "DUH" or "DUHDDY"

Infants: "LOAVES"

Toddlers: "TOADLERS"

PNA: "POSTNATAL ABORTION"

I'm in the process of watching HLN cover the case. Joey Jackson, for whom I have a great deal of respect and the lady were discussing the language used on the kid-free forum. They are awful and show the regard they don't hold for children.

I'll post the terminology they explained. They also mentioned that not all people are using this on the site, many just discuss their reasons for not having children. This comprises the more sinister portion of the site.

I saw that earlier... no wonder they closed down that sub-forum.

I'm surprised they didn't have "LITTLE SNOT HEAD" on that list

I wondered who closed it down, them or the police?
I bet the investigators will disect every word he typed.
As they should!

Sadly this happens more than we think. One of my best friends was married to her high school sweetheart and a few years ago when her youngest was an infant he would get up with the baby and go into the home office and jerk off to online hookers with the baby in view. She found out because one of the women contacted her and told her she thought it was wrong. Because of this and his cheating thru the years they are divorced and he isn't allowed unsupervised visits with their kids.

Ironically this was a woman who was intellectually superior to him as she has a masters and is an executive at a healthcare co and he is a high school dropout who couldn't hold a job.

Bottom line is most men have tunnel vision when it comes to sex. They will risk it all for a piece of azz.

Always My Opinion Only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree with your "most"
I'll agree that there is no shortage of pathetic losers that have no business reproducing or marrying.
There are PLENTY of great, loving, hardworking & respectful men out there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, we actually know nothing of her intelligence level other than the fact that she is intellectually capable of completing a four year degree at an accredited university. So naive maybe, irresponsible maybe, ruthless maybe, but I question dumb as rocks.

I would be tempted to use that phrase as follows:

"In spite of apparent intelligence, their behavior in this situation makes me think that, when it comes to the legal world, they are dumb as rocks" if they think their demeanor and odd questions will convince LE they are not guilty of something.

Pretty sad when a supposedly civilized and educated country has to issue warnings not to kill your child by locking them in broiling cars...repeatedly. WTF is wrong with people...

What's wrong with those people?

1. Recklessly stoopid and should never have children of their own or be in charge of anyone else's children to begin with

2. Hopelessly Lazy with a capital "L"

3. Completely self-absorbed to the point that they're unable or unwilling to recognize they ain't the rock star they believe themselves to be

4. Pitifully incapable of prioritizing

5. Deliberately negligent because they just don't give a damn

6. Pathologically dangerous and should be permanently removed from free society

7. Any combination of or all of the above

I totally respect people for not wanting to have their own children. It's a personal and very intimate choice. Pregnant with my fifth child, it's obviously not something I understand at all, but it scares me that people would have so much hatred for innocent human beings that aren't asked to be part of this world. :cry:

Last week I was a little surprised to see ads for Chick Fil A on the page with the stories about Cooper's death. I just went to view a video and there was an ad playing for Home Depot. Is this just coincidence?

Attachments

• Home Depot.jpg
    Home Depot.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 233
In response to your question regarding if LH had retained a lawyer,

Questions being raised about mother in toddler's hot-car death
fox6now.com-Jul 7, 2014
Leanna Harris told CNN at the beginning of the investigation that her lawyer had advised her not to speak to the media, so not much is known ...

She would be one crazy girl not to have a lawyer! JMO

I fully agree she'd be crazy not to have one. I just hadn't seen anything that said she had. Thank you so much for posting!

Last week I was a little surprised to see ads for Chick Fil A on the page with the stories about Cooper's death. I just went to view a video and there was an ad playing for Home Depot. Is this just coincidence?

Those ads appear based on what you have searched for on the internet. Not coincidentally, I was looking for a certain ring turns out I'll never be able to afford.one, and the dang ring kept popping up.
Ticked me off!
"Google uses this information to customize your search results and generate those targeted ads you see around the Internet."

https://www.komando.com/tips/11741/stop-google-from-tracking-your-search-history/all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr