GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace: visit happened via video-conference.

What LH said at the funeral seemed pretty darned religious - it did not seem that way to you?

(Sorry, that was addressed to SStarr - is it just me or has the reply feature changed significantly?)

You have to click the "reply with QUOTE". I don't know why there is the "reply" button, how does anyone know what you're responding to?

You have to click the "reply with QUOTE". I don't know why there is the "reply" button, how does anyone know what you're responding to?

It's there if you want to reply to the whole thread without addressing anyone specific. It took me some getting used to.

IMO, there's no benign reason or context for LH to have asked RH "Did you say too much?"

I call 'em like I see 'em - that's a CYA statement, plain and simple. IMO, it was a rhetorical question and possibly her way (if she's involved) of telling RH to STFU before he implicated her.

If she had believed it was truly an accident, I think she would have been encouraging RH to explain to LE that he's deaf in one ear, she would have been urging RH to tell LE each and every detail of his morning/day in an effort to prove that RH hadn't intentionally left their baby in the car.

But no, LH asked her husband "Did you say too much?"

The way I see it, she was circling the wagons at that point, and was only concerned with how her man was being unjustly persecuted by big bad LE, despite the fact that her baby boy was lying dead in the morgue - the baby boy that she didn't ask to see when informed by LE that he was deceased.

Poor Cooper. My heart breaks for him.

Speaking of alcohol,
I wonder why JRH downloaded fruity alcoholic drinks to his pinterest? Did he make them to knock Cooper out?
Skittles infused vodka...
seemed odd to me.
(obviously not the day he died, it would have been found at autopsy)
moo

I can totally see RH knocking back skittles vodka (they are a rainbow of flavor) while sending pics to his 16/17 year old friend....

Ugh.

So, if JRH can't hear too good, why is he driving? Just say'in :scared:

I agree there is no reasonable excuse that he did not hear or see his child. But respectfully, people who are completely deaf parent, drive and do normal activities all the time. To suggest deaf people do not drive is inacurrate.

I asked Salem if we could sleuth the The Treehouse parking lot, and she said yep.... so in Google Earth it's just like standing in the parking lot, and I was wondering if we'd get a better idea of where he parked backed in next to a grassy area. and maybe see if his suv is there.

I asked Salem if we could sleuth the The Treehouse parking lot, and she said yep.... so in Google Earth it's just like standing in the parking lot, and I was wondering if we'd get a better idea of where he backed in next to a grassy area, and maybe see if his suv somewhere in the lot.

Interesting as I saw the banner running across the bottom of the screen saying she was denied visitation today.

What's even odder - NG led off with "LH denied visit", then has spent 10 minutes discussing the fact they had a videoconference visit. And that's one reason I'm not a fan of NG.

I'm a Christian and what the mother said at the funeral sounds like she was trying too hard to be a 'good Christian'. It didn't sound genuine. I don't know if I would go so far as to say that it didn't sound truthful, but it didn't sound like anything I've ever heard at a Christian funeral before.

Re: the line "I was dreading how he would look"

I just can't imagine the horror, the guilt, and the nasty of nastiest emotions running through me at the moment I'd realize I am the one who caused my child's death and in the same instant realizing the agonizing manner in which my child died - OMG I left my own child in a boiling hot car all day and have yet to see my poor baby's face.

I think the thought of "I was dreading how he would look" is not a far fetched comment to have.

I also have to add - that my opinion has changed after watching the probable cause hearing - and it's not with the majority :truce:
At first I thought he did it on purpose, and she was in on it. But I have to admit that the news coverage and the majority of opinions here are all geared towards that same opinion (he did it on purpose and she was in on it) I was not hearing/seeing any other side to this story.

But after watching the probable cause hearing and listening to the defense lawyers explanations - he had me thinking, oh, ok, it could be explained.
So now I'm undecided :fence: and sitting on the fence if this was preplanned.

I do have to give the benefit of the doubt and think how horrible it would be if it was an accident especially for LH - can't even begin to think of loosing my only child, my life being yanked out from the world around me and having spot light and magnifying glass on me 24/7 to find any bit of crumb to call me a killer. I'd be kind of numb, and in shock.

Sorry NanKelley for attaching such a long post to your post - I was just going to agree with what you had to say and got carried away.

Thanks all for understanding and it's all just my :twocents: and my opinion and all that jazz - which means it could change in the future.

Here is a question for you, about his statement " I was dreading how he would look."

WHEN, exactly, was he dreading? Wasn't it an instantaneous discovery that his son was in the car? It would have been an immediate realization that Cooper was still in the seat. So WHEN, exactly, did Dad have a chance to do any dreading?

"A lot of you know how much I prayed for a child and how much I worried about never being able to have a child," Leanna Harris said, adding that it happened in God's time."

"I should be crumpled into a heap of snot and tears into the dirt, but the Lord is holding me up right now."

"Am I angry with God? No. This is part of His plan for Ross and I."

These are all completely religious statements, and I don't see how anyone could seriously suggest otherwise.

i agree with whoever said put his butt in the car and make him back up.

'who to sit with at lunch', shy, scholar ... is she autistic? Seemingly unemotional, 'R must have left him in the car.'

I really wonder if that statement about saying too much could have come from the policeman brother. My friends that are police are often the first to caution family and friends about not volunteering stuff, since they are well aware how the questioning process goes. Is there some chance LH contacted him before the visit and he gave her a message to pass on? At that point everyone was so convinced the police were railroading him.

Honestly I am still very on the fence with her and waiting to hear more. Something is very off with her, but I guess I am having such a hard time with the idea of the two being in it together. I have no doubts about his involvement at this point.

I posted before, if they planned this, they may have decided this was a "passive" way of killing Cooper and convinced themselves they weren't really killing him anyway, they were leaving the final decision as to whether or not he died up to God...although it is one of the most horrible methods ever, it is very "hands off" and impersonal, Imo. RH may well believe HE did not do anything.

I really wonder if that statement about saying too much could have come from the policeman brother. My friends that are police are often the first to caution family about not volunteering stuff, since they are well aware how the questioning process goes. Is there some chances LH contacted him before the visit for help?

Honestly I am still very on the fence with her and waiting to hear more. Something is very off with her, but I guess I am having such a hard time with the idea of the two being in it together. I have no doubts about his involvement at this point.
At the hearing the dect said IIRC that leanna asked her dh ---did you say too much

During driver's training, a million years ago for me, I learned that we are supposed to look in our rearview mirror. Otherwise, we would not have a rearview mirror.

Try backing up without looking in your rearview mirror.

I suppose it can be done, but you may hit a pedestrian or another car.

You're supposed to turn fully around to back up.
I can still remember from Driver's Training to make a lane change- MSMOG- Mirror, Signal, Mirror,(look) Over the Shoulder, Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!