GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Drew @DrDrewHLN · 6m
"She was not always an emotional person." -- John Pearson, former classmate of Leanna Harris #HotCarDeath

Dr. Drew @DrDrewHLN · 2m
"I think its more than just a horrible tragedy." -- John Pearson, former classmate of Leanna Harris #HotCarDeath

Dr. Drew @DrDrewHLN · 1m
"As a father, I don't see how someone could forget their child in a car." -- John Pearson, former classmate of Leanna Harris #HotCarDeath

https://twitter.com/DrDrewHLN/with_replies

Their friends are starting to drop like flies....

Somewhere in the last couple of pages of this thread, there is a link saying tox results show Cooper was not drugged. I was hoping he had been. The dr went through many of the things Cooper would have gone through, and it was horrid.

What I keep thinking - Cooper's dad and, IMO, mom killed their child in such a horrible, painful, frightening way, but prisoners have to be put to death in a painless way, a humane way. But then, some states won't allow the dp because it's inhumane. There is something very wrong here.... I would like to see Ross receive the same inhumane treatment his innocent child received.

Too bad we can't impose the death penalty on him by strapping him into a hot car all day until he dies! Then he could experience the torture he- NOT God- put his son through.

I'm sure this has been asked but there's so much to read. Do daycares tend to ignore when kids don't show up? I would think if it's a regular kid they would call to check up??

My kid is 3 and in pre-school, they would call. It must be much more relaxed at daycare i guess.

Money- there was $27,000 in life insurance policies. I consider that a fair bit of money. People have killed for alot less.
Freedom- he was searching Child-free sites, so obviously he didn't want to be a daddy anymore. Probably hated the demands of parenthood. You actually have to watch little ones, feed them, clothe them, and pay attention to them.

rsbm; agree- money, freedom; and the thrill was gone.

I watched Dr. D tonight, the classmate went to school with LH his high school junior and senior year. Said she was a nice person, shy. That was 16 years ago Dr. D said in the opening...15 minutes

Daily Mail has officially jumped the shark.

Two things.

1) The Daily Mail is good only for the sources that they sometimes post at the end of their articles (and reading crazy news, which I do enjoy but I always read the source article too). Also, DM jumped the shark years ago.

2) RH didn't write that. He quoted a tweet and added a hash mark that was something like takemymoneynow.

I have nothing but respect for folks who make the conscious decision to not procreate based on sensible, healthy reasons.

If someone chooses to refrain from procreating because they hate children - I say Thank Goodness!

Everyone is not cut out to be a parent, and, IMO, many folks who have children should not be parents.

But that terminology is disgusting and illustrates the deranged mindset of some folks.

If RH identified with the twisted sentiment expressed in that jargon, it could definitely point to motive.

Does anyone know if he posted in that particular subreddit?

IIRC, Det Stoddard testified that RH read 4 articles on that subreddit, but didn't say what the articles were.

Two things.

1) The Daily Mail is good only for the sources that they sometimes post at the end of their articles (and reading crazy news, which I do enjoy but I always read the source article too).

2) RH didn't write that. He quoted a tweet and added a hash mark that was something like takemymoneynow.

LOL, they do get news out before anyone else. And they have good pictures. But us WSleuthers chewed that tweet up and spit it out weeks ago:)

I watched Dr. D tonight, the classmate went to school with LH his high school junior and senior year. Said she was a nice person, shy. That was 16 years ago Dr. D said in the opening...15 minutes

So, it goes something like this. Producer says to intern, "find me a classmate of LH." Intern cyber stalks or actually gets a yearbook and starts contacting people till someone says, "TV? Hell yeah, I'll be on TV."

Two things.

1) The Daily Mail is good only for the sources that they sometimes post at the end of their articles (and reading crazy news, which I do enjoy but I always read the source article too). Also, DM jumped the shark years ago.

What does it mean to "jump the shark"?

You got that right baby. In reply to Pingpong. (lost the quote) oy vey

So, it goes something like this. Producer says to intern, "find me a classmate of LH." Intern cyber stalks or actually gets a yearbook and starts contacting people till someone says, "TV? Hell yeah, I'll be on TV."

So true, we recently filed a claim in Small Claims court against someone, and were contacted by 3 producers- two by mail, one by phone!

Daily Mail has officially jumped the shark.

I completely agree. That is so far out of context and obvious new parent comisserating I cannot read anything at all nefarious in that tweet.

I believe RH will be found guilty and should be found guilty but that tweet is no bombshell and is being cast in a light I feel very confident it was not meant at the time tweeted.

It was a joke. It was not prophetic, it shows zero IMO hatred, disregard, wishing to kill his child. It was a joke, as so many of us had made about the lack of sleep that comes from having babies.

If I had just realized I left my child in a hot car all day I would simultaneously be hoping that he was okay and dreading to look at him to see what I had done.

When my son came running to me saying he had cut his hand, I dreaded looking at it.

I'm 99.9999% sure RH purposefully left his son in a hot car to die, but the use of the word "dreaded" isn't a smoking gun, IMO.

It wasn't that he used the word 'dreaded' it was that he used it past tense in his sentence that caught Detective Stoddard's attention.

"I dreaded how he would look" implies he anticipated his son looking awful - before he actually say him. IOW, it's not the same as say, "I dreaded looking at him as he lay on the hard concrete of that shopping mall parking lot."

LE looks for past tense usage in suspects language. For example, a parent talking about a missing child who says "She was __ versus she is __" raises a red flag indicating the parent knows the child is dead.

ok- lost the post I was going to quote, but here is what laa says about absence. IMo, they do everything possible to cover their tail against liability. LAA has 278 full time slots.

"Please call the center if your child is going to be absent or arrive after 9:00 a.m. or after his/her normal arrival time. If we do not hear from you, we will be concerned about your child. If your child has a contagious illness, please let center management know so other families can be alerted to look for symptoms in their children."

page 29- http://child-care-preschool.brighth...ers/0658/Documents/Family20Guide202012US.ashx

ok- lost the post I was going to quote, but here is what laa says about absence. IMo, they do everything possible to cover their tail against liability. LAA has 278 full time slots.

"Please call the center if your child is going to be absent or arrive after 9:00 a.m. or after his/her normal arrival time. If we do not hear from you, we will be concerned about your child. If your child has a contagious illness, please let center management know so other families can be alerted to look for symptoms in their children."

page 29- http://child-care-preschool.brighth...ers/0658/Documents/Family20Guide202012US.ashx
That quote doesn't say whether or not they will contact the family if they are a no-show. Are they a drop-in facility?

This is not a religious debate thread. This is about Cooper.

If you have a link that says Jesus/God made RH leave Cooper in the car, pm it to me and I may consider allowing some discussion. For now, religion is OFF THE TABLE.

Salem

Wait, what am I missing?
I thought that the most interesting news today, was that Leanna, went to see hubby, Ross today and was turned away and left the jail in tears.

Does anyone know why???

Did Ross, deny her visit?
Did LH not follow the prison visitation rules, so she had no chance of a visit?

I cannot keep up! Does anyone know, why LH could not visit her husband?

Drop off & Pick up policy:

To ensure each child’s safety and to encourage daily communication between families and staff, parents/guardians are responsible for physically checking their child in and out of the center each day. Teachers ensure safety throughout the day with roll-calls, head counts, and signing children in and out whenever a child leaves or enters a classroom using transition tracking sheets.

Parents/guardians must accompany each child into the classroom and confirm that their child is under adult supervision before leaving the premises. Families are required to re-enter the center when picking up children at the end of the day.

Please note: children must be under direct adult supervision at all times while on the premises and parents or guardians are responsible for children once they are checked out. Children will be released only to parents, legal guardians, or persons whose names are listed on the Child Release form. Authorized persons picking up children will be required to show photo ID.

For the safety and trust of the children in our care, we will not release children to a person they do not know. On occasion, you may wish to allow friends, coworkers, or family to visit your child(ren) at the center. The names of those permitted to visit must be specified in writing. All visitors will be asked to present a photo ID and sign the Visitor’s Log.

Schedule Changes

In order to provide sufficient supervision and to appropriately schedule staff, families are asked to carefully adhere to the schedule they choose for their child. We ask that schedule changes be made in writing to center management at least one month in advance. If you have an emergency and need to alter your child’s schedule, please do not hesitate to contact the center.

http://child-care-preschool.brighth...ers/0658/Documents/Family20Guide202012US.ashx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties