GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but Fonz on Happy Days did not start the term "Jump the Shark".:floorlaugh:

It can also mean in that split second he realized Cooper was still in the car, he dreaded turning around to see him. I would too. It would be the most horrible experience I could ever imagine. jmo

I was wondering if the comment about dreading how he would look could be linked to the "people who die" forum he accessed on Reddit. I've tried searching and the closest subreddit I can find is "watchpeopledie". We know he watched the video of the vet trapped in the car, I wonder if he was looking for videos of how someone would look if they died in that (or a similar) scenario. To prepare himself for what he might see.

I really wish that in a case such as this that both parents would have been drug tested but most of the time they are not tested.

I guess he isn't too deaf after all then, is he?

Idk. It took me a while and kids who were basically independent to get over the guilt of sleeping with my "good ear" down lol

I don't know if I think LH saw RH today or not, if she did it was very brief. I too am familiar with jail visit procedures (lots of LE, jailer and prison guard friends and acquaintances). If she went through processing and visited it was a very short one. Like 5-7 minutes.

If there was a visit, even that short, oh to be a fly on that wall ;)

Hmmm. I wondered if his lawyer set up a more private visitation today due to this being such a high profile case. I was curious about how this would work because the monitors for visitation are right out in the front lobby within earshot. Just a thought.

Always My Opinion Only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a reminder:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Sorry, but Fonz on Happy Days did not start the term "Jump the Shark".:floorlaugh:
Fonzie's character didn't use that term. That term was used by a TV critic after an episode in which Fonzie's character jumped over a shark while water-skiing.

My thoughts on witness LM is I think he has a beef with law enforcement due to his own perception or experience. If he's been arrested before or had a bad experience this is his way of trying to stick it to them or make them look bad.

I remember at the PC hearing he said RH said shut up to the cop (no, he actually said FU) then the cops came at him "aggressively" and cuffed him.

I think he wants to make it seem like they are railroading RH.

Always My Opinion Only!

Well, that would be debate worthy until you realize that he arrived late, late where everyone had already parked and gone into the building to their prospective offices. No one should have been in that parking lot if you relied on the fact that you had arrived late and that going by past experience, no one should have been even near that SUV at that time of the morning. Didn't have to be hidden, wasn't meant to be, actually. Just had to be put into the parking space when no one was in the parking lot.

It can also mean in that split second he realized Cooper was still in the car, he dreaded turning around to see him. I would too. It would be the most horrible experience I could ever imagine. jmo

So he realized immediately that Cooper was dead? Before he even turned around? Maybe the "premonition" that was related at the funeral about RH's dream that he saw Cooper sitting on Jesus' lap while RH played guitar and LH was surrounded by kids in a nursery came true after all.

I'm not buying it.

Next, someone will find out he has a copy of Shut The F Up by Adam Mansbach... eyes.wont.stop.rolling.

Try rolling only one of them.....it can be done....I am living proof,roflmbo!!

I guess he isn't too deaf after all then, is he?

Oh, I dunno. I'd still have wanted a baby snooze button for the time my wife kicked me in the *advertiser censored* to get up and care for the girls. I'm sure LH did the same... didn't matter if RH didn't hear them super well...

So true, we recently filed a claim in Small Claims court against someone, and were contacted by 3 producers- two by mail, one by phone!

LinasK, I think of your "blame it on the gardener" experience every time I see Judge Judy. lol

My thoughts on witness LM is I think he has a beef with law enforcement due to his own perception or experience. If he's been arrested before or had a bad experience this is his way of trying to stick it to them or make them look bad.

I remember at the PC hearing he said RH said shut up to the cop (no, he actually said FU) then the cops came at him "aggressively" and cuffed him.

I think he wants to make it seem like they are railroading RH.

Always My Opinion Only!

Watched the hearing and watched the interviews he gave on the media. It sounds to me as if he practiced his statement and even looked up in his thesaurus different words to use in his statement, ie., at times his use of words did not match up to his statement. The word "contrived" came to mind as I listened to him. He used big words when he did not have to use them.

They are always over the top. However, if someone on here found that tweet, we would have posted it too. JMO

Someone here DID find it

Last week, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members