GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That quote doesn't say whether or not they will contact the family if they are a no-show. Are they a drop-in facility?

They never state anywhere I can find if they will call or not...(relieves them of liability, imo)

They do drop-ins if space is available.

ETA: 278 full time slots but can hold 405 according to records

What does it mean to "jump the shark"?

It's a cultural reference. It means basically to leave the land of reality and visit the land of unbelievable or just plain bat **** crazy.

Refers to a later episode of Happy Days where the gang was at the ocean somewhere and Fonz was water skiing and jumped over a shark....

It wasn't that he used the word 'dreaded' it was that he used it past tense in his sentence that caught Detective Stoddard's attention.

"I dreaded how he would look" implies he anticipated his son looking awful - before he actually say him. IOW, it's not the same as say, "I dreaded looking at him as he lay on the hard concrete of that shopping mall parking lot."

LE looks for past tense usage in suspects language. For example, a parent talking about a missing child who says "She was __ versus she is __" raises a red flag indicating the parent knows the child is dead.

It can also mean in that split second he realized Cooper was still in the car, he dreaded turning around to see him. I would too. It would be the most horrible experience I could ever imagine. jmo

Transportation To/From the Center

Parents/guardians and other authorized persons are responsible for transporting children to and from the center in an appropriate child restraint system. If someone other than yourself will be picking your child up from the center, please ensure adequate child restraints either by leaving your child’s car seat with us or confirming that the individual picking up has an appropriate child safety seat.

http://child-care-preschool.brighth...ers/0658/Documents/Family20Guide202012US.ashx

I watched Dr. D tonight, the classmate went to school with LH his high school junior and senior year. Said she was a nice person, shy. That was 16 years ago Dr. D said in the opening...15 minutes

I watched it, too. At the end it was obvious this guy was looking for his 15 minutes of fame. He was two years her senior and seemed to have known her only as an "entity" in a classroom. He did not really know her and obviously wanted only to talk about himself. Dr. D cut the interview short. Maybe NG will give him air time tomorrow!

They are always over the top. However, if someone on here found that tweet, we would have posted it too. JMO

It's already been posted. I remember, because I commented that any parent who claims to have never wished their baby had a snooze button, is LYING! :)

It's there if you want to reply to the whole thread without addressing anyone specific. It took me some getting used to.

I'm just glad they moved the "thanks" button over there.

I kept hitting the "report post" triangle by accident :eek:

It's already been posted. I remember, because I commented that any parent who claims to have never wished their baby had a snooze button, is LYING! :)

LOL, I was trying to remember who said that.

It wasn't that he used the word 'dreaded' it was that he used it past tense in his sentence that caught Detective Stoddard's attention.

"I dreaded how he would look" implies he anticipated his son looking awful - before he actually say him. IOW, it's not the same as say, "I dreaded looking at him as he lay on the hard concrete of that shopping mall parking lot."

LE looks for past tense usage in suspects language. For example, a parent talking about a missing child who says "She was __ versus she is __" raises a red flag indicating the parent knows the child is dead.

The she was/she is analogy doesn't really work when LE, RH, and everyone in the Metro ATL (via the news), knew the child was dead.

Seriously, a good defense attorney should be able to sufficiently handle this statement.

Wait, what am I missing?
I thought that the most interesting news today, was that Leanna, went to see hubby, Ross today and was turned away and left the jail in tears.

Does anyone know why???

Did Ross, deny her visit?
Did LH not follow the prison visitation rules, so she had no chance of a visit?

I cannot keep up! Does anyone know, why LH could not visit her husband?

According to Fox 5, they had a visit via videoconference.

They are always over the top. However, if someone on here found that tweet, we would have posted it too. JMO

I didn't post it because there wasn't anything to it. RH quoted someone else's tweet and added a hash mark #shutupandtakemymoney. Ortakemymoneynow. I dunno. It wasn't anything.

Next, someone will find out he has a copy of Shut The F Up by Adam Mansbach... eyes.wont.stop.rolling.

It can also mean in that split second he realized Cooper was still in the car, he dreaded turning around to see him. I would too. It would be the most horrible experience I could ever imagine. jmo
except imhoo dad knew baby C was in the car.....dad planned the murder.

I didn't post it because there wasn't anything to it. RH quoted someone else's tweet and added a hash mark #shutupandtakemymoney. Ortakemymoneynow. I dunno. It wasn't anything.

I guess he isn't too deaf after all then, is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE