GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he noticed Cooper when he was either moving into the right lane or turning right. I can't remember exactly which, but it had to do with looking to the right and nothing to do with smell according to Stoddard at the PCH

Hmmm....wonder why that didn't work so well for him when he made a right into the HD parking lot that morning?

The Homer Fund, through Home Depot, paid for Cooper's funeral

One relevant question would be when the family became aware of that v. when the convos about life insurance took place. Also, I've mentioned before, I think another possibility is that the insurance was to be used for defense counsel and/or bail, too.

Oh good grief. There's a link in the media thread to an opinion piece published today. The article is basically, IMO, a self-righteous admonishment based on the idea that since the author's parents left some matches and smokes sitting around in 1957, and the author caught herself on fire, but her parents didn't mean for her to catch herself on fire, then we all need to just stop being judgemental about Ross Harris because people forget stuff like putting up their cigarettes.

I know I'm not the only Websleuth to encounter someone who feels the need to lecture you about a case but usually doesn't have the basic knowledge of the actual case. And clearly, this case won't have a shortage of 15-minute famers.

are you referring to the op/ed from CNN about not rushing to judgment on LH? I did not note one overly supportive or forgiving of RH. Guess I should check it out.

ETA Wow two op/ed's from CNN one for each parent. Way to drive the story CNN <sarcasm>

I saw the one about not rushing to judge mom and was not in disagreement. This one about not rushing to judgment about RH is interesting though in light of how this very news org is driving their ratings on this case and doing exactly that. Way to cover both ends of the stick CNN :rolleyes:

Poor JRH.

Can't hear, can't smell, can't see, can't put in an 8 hour day, can't be faithful to his marriage, and can't get it up.

We need to make a fund for him.

And came into Atlanta shielding his eyes... and now look at him.

The nice folks of Cobb County are funding him right now!

At that stage they still had online petitions calling for his release, as well as a LOT of money coming in via donations online. He was obviously arrogant enough to believe that not only would he be released, he would also have plenty of money in his hand when he got out.

He thought he would at least have $47,000. More if they hadn't shut down that online donation. Not too shabby for a down payment on a house.

WTH do fake *advertiser censored* have to do with this case? I just logged on to read the general discussion thread, and so far, it seems the majority of recent posts are about fake *advertiser censored* and what a sleezy city Atlanta is.

I have no problem scrolling & rolling past topics that I don't wish to discuss, but fake *advertiser censored*? SMH

Am I in the RH/CH threads or have I somehow wandered into the twilight zone?

She started it...

Ha ha ha ha thud...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure you all know but Anderson Cooper is going to cover ' what the toddler went through' as well as ' revelations about his online life' tonight on his show. It's just starting Central time and will have other bits before that . Also I'm sure the revelations will not be revelations to WS , but you never know. CNN now !

Do you have a link to support your assertion he did not engage in sexting prior to moving to Atlanta?

Thank you. I suspect this is not a new hobby for Mr. Belieber. HOW he got anyone to reply to his skeevy texts is the real mystery. MOO.

Post #154 in the media thread. Reads as follows: 3m
Crim defense atty Lawrence Zimmerman confirms he's representing Leanna Harris, wife of dad who left toddler in hot car #wsbtv #HotCarDeath

This case is bringing up bad memories for me of my now ex who took our toddler to wash his precious BMW one hot, humid summer day. He was gone for a long time. I kept checking out the front door for him but he was not around. I pictured him driving around so I wasn't that worried. He was her father. However, when I went out the back door to throw out some trash I saw him parked in the back lot polishing his car slowly and methodically. I hollared over to him asking him where our daughter was and he motioned inside the car. The windows were shut up tight, the car was not running. I ran over, opened the door and she was covered in sweat, skin very pink, sleepy. It was as hot as an oven inside. I was furious with him. Now I am realizing how deliberate his actions were and should point out that he had a $100,000 life insurance policy on her that was supposed to be her college fund. It tripled in case of accidental death.

I don't go to Atlanta anymore because of all the zombies.... just joking. ;)

I'm waiting for news about the youcaring fund.

FOX6 News is still waiting to hear back from YouCaring about the over $20,000 raised and whether or not the family will receive the money.

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/25963078/fundraising-website-for-harris-family-taken-down

I've heard that funds are released immediately through PayPal and I've also heard people can request their money be refunded. I couldn't find any info on whether or not youcaring holds the funds for a specific length of time. If not then it looks like RH and LH received about $22,000.

Diane Kaye &#8207;@ProducerDiane 2h
Did mom of tot in #HotCarDeath plan to have more kids but suddenly change her mind? @stevehelling w/ @peoplemag has the scoop now on @HLNTV!

Did anyone catch Steve Helling on Nancy tonight? I heard just a bit. She told a church friend about wanting more children then changed her mind around March. Anyone know more? TIA

Roxye,

No way anyone here would EVER make light of this child horrible death.
A little levity is sometimes needed after you read case after case of the most horrible things imaginable human beings can do to one another. Year after year...

I am sure his attorney is turning over every rock he can find to explain away what the state has provided. The smell is a tough one to get around if there is no proof, anyone ever known him to have no sense of smell? Even so, he poked his head in at lunch time and would have seen him in the seat. I wish they would put a pic up of this particular vehicle type with that specific carseat in the middle of the seat so we can see exactly what he could see. I am sure the state will do that during the trial.

Dr. Vass where are you ? Up for another trial ?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Wth? I am SO not the person who brought it up or continued the conversation. Wow. Check my other posts among the ones that make you wanna puke. They have to do with the actual case. :facepalm:

Yes, good grief, don't blame karmady. It's my fault bc someone insinuated atlanta caused RH's behavior. I take full responsibility for engaging, although we did not bring anything about fake breasts up. Back to the topic, and I apologize... my defense of atlanta devolved to someone else saying that. This is a very sad case and I value ws opinions. Sorry :-(.

This case is bringing up bad memories for me of my now ex who took our toddler to wash his precious BMW one hot, humid summer day. He was gone for a long time. I kept checking out the front door for him but he was not around. I pictured him driving around so I wasn't that worried. He was her father. However, when I went out the back door to throw out some trash I saw him parked in the back lot polishing his car slowly and methodically. I hollared over to him asking him where our daughter was and he motioned inside the car. The windows were shut up tight, the car was not running. I ran over, opened the door and she was covered in sweat, skin very pink, sleepy. It was as hot as an oven inside. I was furious with him. Now I am realizing how deliberate his actions were and should point out that he had a $100,000 life insurance policy on her that was supposed to be her college fund. It tripled in case of accidental death.

OMG!
That just sent shivers down my spine....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member