GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
gngr~snap, thank you. my button doesn't work. Another one got away with murder!. IMO.:loveyou:

Just listened to the Chris Wilkerson interview (former JH friend) - wow!! Well we know who's going to show up on the prosecution witness list!!

Where can I watch this?

Glad this thread was started.

Am I the only one that is tired of hearing how people respond to grief differently??? Yes, maybe on one level....but, grief is grief. Strong emotions show on people, whether they are quietly grieving or grieving out loud.

To me lack of emotion or feelings is noticeable. And sometimes is it obviously who a murder is crying over when they do show emotions....usually because they are scared they got CAUGHT and feeling sorry for themselves!

JRH was arrested in June. I wonder if she couldn't afford July's rent. I wonder if she is going to vacate the condo ASAP for financial reasons.

I remember lots of posts on here stating that RH phoned his landlord right away. Does anyone know if this was in MSM?

''He described Leanna as shy and Ross as uptight. She controlled their finances until very recently, and would be upset with Ross if he spent money without telling her first. Ross was more laid back and seemingly always late.

I think that is a typo or misquote, maybe he said upbeat? He describes Ross as the "Ferris Bueller of Tuscaloosa" which is the opposite of uptight.

WOW! This is by far the most we've learned about the two of them - especially Leanna.

Chalk it up as another witness for prosecution. And the most damning thing this witness can testify to is:

"Ross was a creature of habit" same routine every day.

So if Ross was used to splitting daycare drop off, the he CERTAINLY was in the habit of looking over his shoulder and checking on his son. This would be routine.

I think that is a typo or misquote, maybe he said upbeat? He describes Ross as the "Ferris Bueller of Ferris Bueller" which is the opposite of uptight.

I thought the exact same thing. Some summer intern had a party night after work and didn't transcribe...

I remember lots of posts on here stating that RH phoned his landlord right away. Does anyone know if this was in MSM?

I don't remember that tidbit. I do know they reported he had a 6 minute phone call to a phone line at his office. Recipient of that call remains unknown. They say he called his employer - but that is not accurate. He dialed a number owned by his office but the direct line and the name of the person on the other end remains unknown. Could have just been one of his buddies - not necessarily his "employer"

I will tell you that you are correct. But I can not find a link to back me up. I know I saw that as well and have looked and looked but can not find.

He said Harris was the kind of guy who couldn't stand to "have a hair out of place." He said he was late to his own wedding because he had to pull over to get hairspray. Poor Ross must have been horrified to have to waltz out into the hearing without his hair lacquered down. Everyday the creep factor grows higher for me. Since I am a female, and can only go by what my husband would tell me when he would go out to lunch at work with the guys, there is no way that Ross wasn't talking about sex, and at the time he was friends with this man, and he was up to things with other women, he talked about it boasting. And there is no way people didn't see things in Ross, that didn't make them think twice that something was not just right with him.

Guys like this really creep me out. Seems like his time would have been better spent on his physique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr