GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He also said that Harris told police he couldn’t reach anyone on his telephone, but phone records show that Harris made three calls after he discovered his son’s body — including one with his employer that lasted six minutes, Stoddard said.

http://fox6now.com/2014/07/07/georgia-hot-car-death-more-search-warrants-released-monday/

One to the employer, one to LH and the third to ?

Yes, but no indication he actually called his boss (his "employer") - just that he dialed someone who works at the HD office.

I'm dying to find out who the other person at HD was - was Harris potentially trying to get one of his work buddies to clear his desk of incriminating computer or flash drive devices? That obviously didn't happen - but it wouldn't shock me if he tried to get someone to grab his laptop for him if he felt like the police questioning wasn't going as well as he planned.

Does anyone know if that HD call occurred AFTER police got there? Maybe that's who the police were trying to get him off the phone when he said F'you ...maybe at that point he realized they were going to check his office and he was trying to remove evidence.

He also said that Harris told police he couldn’t reach anyone on his telephone, but phone records show that Harris made three calls after he discovered his son’s body — including one with his employer that lasted six minutes, Stoddard said.

http://fox6now.com/2014/07/07/georgia-hot-car-death-more-search-warrants-released-monday/

One to the employer, one to LH and the third to ?

The 6 minute conversation wasn't to his employer, per se, it was to the Little Apron Academy (daycare), Home Depot's in-house child care.

So it would be one to his employer, one to LH, one to LAA.

Guys like this really creep me out. Seems like his time would have been better spent on his physique.

I was thinking the same thing, but now I understand why he had a Pinterest page, about beauty. I have a Pinterest page, which I don't even use, and wondered, do a lot of men do this?

"A profile under the name Ross Harris on KiK shows a profile name of 'imsexy boy' and says the user is open to receiving messages."

I had to read that under the subscription box LOL!

He used his regular name?? His friend BR is right, why is someone so versed in web development leaving so much out there to find?

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_stor...orney?instance=special _coverage_right_column

Having been a victim of a cheating spouse (was almost same age as RH) I can tell you he did the stupidest things with regards to coverup. All his friends told me (I guess to console me) is that cheating men think with their "other" brain first. I believe it.

I will tell you that you are correct. But I can not find a link to back me up. I know I saw that as well and have looked and looked but can not find.
Was it the landlord who said RH called him and told him that?

He said Harris was the kind of guy who couldn't stand to "have a hair out of place." He said he was late to his own wedding because he had to pull over to get hairspray. Poor Ross must have been horrified to have to waltz out into the hearing without his hair lacquered down. Everyday the creep factor grows higher for me. Since I am a female, and can only go by what my husband would tell me when he would go out to lunch at work with the guys, there is no way that Ross wasn't talking about sex, and at the time he was friends with this man, and he was up to things with other women, he talked about it boasting. And there is no way people didn't see things in Ross, that didn't make them think twice that something was not just right with him.

Yes but the article said they had a falling out a while ago because Leanna got upset with the friend for NOT reporting the affair of another to the spouse. Doesn't sound like he sees either RH or LH much anymore so he wouldn't have been up to date on the changes in the marriage.

If LH did basically break up the friendship between her and RH both well....that sounds pretty controlling to me, submissive wives don't decide which male friends the Hubby can keep after marriage. That was RH's friend. If she did it because another couple had infidelity issues then maybe she was already feeling a bit insecure in her own marriage?

The 6 minute conversation wasn't to his employer, per se, it was to the Little Apron Academy (daycare), Home Depot's in-house child care.

I'm just quoting CNN:

According to Stoddard "He also alleged that Harris told police he couldn't reach anyone on his telephone, but phone records show that Harris made three calls after he discovered his son's body, and one between him and his employer lasted six minutes, Stoddard said."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/03/justice/georgia-hot-car-toddler-death/

Yes, and the 6-min. call to LAA was specifically to Toddler Rm 5 (state said in hearing). So presumably, an adult in that room was the person he spoke with. Most likely the teacher already mentioned in these threads...but I haven't read if there was more than one adult in that room at the time (eg. assistant teacher, etc.).

ETA: Stolat, not your fault, just sloppy reporting by CNN. Transcript--

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: Now, when you spoke with the defendant, what did he say about actually speaking to somebody on the phone?

STODDARD: He stated he had not gotten anybody on the phone.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: Have you reviewed preliminarily his phone logs.

STODDARD: I have.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: What did those reflect?

STODDARD: They reflected the phone calls.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: What was the first?

STODDARD: The first phone call was to Leanna. It looked like it was a missed phone call. The second phone call was to the Home Depot corporate center, their main number. And there was a third phone number to the Home Depot corporate center and it appeared that this phone number went through and on his records it said six minutes worth of conversation.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: Were you able to track back to where that would have gone to, this call to the Home Depot center?

STODDARD: We did.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: And where would that be?

STODDARD: Toddler room five at little apron's academy where Cooper attended school.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: So you have phone records suggesting he was on the phone for five or six minutes, the officers stating he was talking to somebody on the phone.

STODDARD: Correct.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: Did you confront him with this when he said he was not talking to anybody?

STODDARD: I did.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: What did he say?

STODDARD: He said he wasn't talking to anybody on the phone.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/wolf.02.html

The seats are leaned back to make it look snugger than it possibly really is. I am just outraged. Can you tell? I feel manipulated to condemn someone, and I do condemn this man because I do feel he did this intentionally. But I dont like that someone is willing to manipulate facts and sway people by emotion. Its insulting.

If you feel you're being manipulated then perhaps it's you who is being swayed by your emotion?
All I know is that most of us here can put things into perspective and judge for ourselves what is accurate and what isn't. After all, we are adults--with brains.

ETA--Look at REAL pics of the defendant's vehicle at the crime scene. The driver's seat is tilted back. He was 6'2 and 245 lbs!

Yes but the article said they had a falling out a while ago because Leanna got upset with the friend for NOT reporting the affair of another to the spouse. Doesn't sound like he sees either RH or LH much anymore so he wouldn't have been up to date on the changes in the marriage.

If LH did basically break up the friendship between her and RH both well....that sounds pretty controlling to me, submissive wives don't decide which male friends the Hubby can keep after marriage. That was RH's friend. If she did it because another couple had infidelity issues then maybe she was already feeling a big insecure in her own marriage?

I was in the camp long ago who never felt LH was the submissive type. I agree it is a controlling gesture and I agree I think she suspected this for some time. I had been in that boat and did exactly the same - I was desperately trying to control things back to "normal" based on my suspicions and now accept that it wouldn't have made a difference. However, she obviously did not suspect TOO much concretely if she had been telling church friends as late as Feb-March that she wanted more kids - and then in May she did an abrupt 180 and said no, she didn't want more kids in her immediate future.

So back around the time the Harrises broke with Rhea, it appears she didn't suspect enough to make her want to forestall having more kids. That appears to have been triggered only recently.

I'm just quoting CNN:

According to Stoddard "He also alleged that Harris told police he couldn't reach anyone on his telephone, but phone records show that Harris made three calls after he discovered his son's body, and one between him and his employer lasted six minutes, Stoddard said."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/03/justice/georgia-hot-car-toddler-death/

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: Now, when you spoke with the defendant, what did he say about actually speaking to somebody on the phone?

STODDARD: The first phone call was to Leanna. It looked like it was a missed phone call. The second phone call was to the Home Depot corporate center, their main number. And there was a third phone number to the Home Depot corporate center and it appeared that this phone number went through and on his records it said six minutes worth of conversation.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: Were you able to track back to where that would have gone to, this call to the Home Depot center?

STODDARD: Toddler room five at little apron's academy where Cooper attended school.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: So you have phone records suggesting he was on the phone for five or six minutes, the officers stating he was talking to somebody on the phone.

bbm

bbm

Thank you. It's frustrating when a network can't keep it's own facts straight. Both quotes come from same place but contradict.

RH called himself "Harmless" on his hookup profile

Here's what Dan Akroyd had to say about Harmless:

Dr. Ray Stantz: I TRIED TO THINK OF THE MOST HARMLESS THING. SOMETHING THAT COULD NEVER DESTROY US"

Just sayin...

g-ent-111006-ghostbusters-stay-10a.grid-6x2.jpg
View attachment 54685

Attachments

• justin-ross-harris-b55d39041e4857e3.jpg
    justin-ross-harris-b55d39041e4857e3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 240
Once they get away with it they (cheaters) start taking progressively dumber and more outrageous risks. Apparently there is something falsely empowering about serial infidelity. It's almost like an extended pseudo-manic phase, although I don't believe most of them are actually mentally ill.

Eta: Oops, this was meant to be in reply to Stolat's post regarding cheating spouses, but I neglected to hit "reply with quote."

I was thinking the same thing, but now I understand why he had a Pinterest page, about beauty. I have a Pinterest page, which I don't even use, and wondered, do a lot of men do this?

It's almost like he was blind to everything below his neck (and yes, I include his penis in that because I don't believe he was texting pictures of his OWN -- think about the contortions that would be required to snap a dic* pic when your belly is that big. I certainly don't see how it could be done at work)!

Is there a thread or list of lies he has told? I don't mean things we don't believe - I mean provable lies such as - that he was not talking on the cell phone at the scene? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat