GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to give motives right now.. I'd say RH did it to escape from being a father and a husband. He was cheating, it's not farfetched to think that he would have loved to be single and burden free once again.

The mom on the other hand, I think convinced herself that her child would be better off death than alive in this "cruel world where high school is hell". The fact that she had a whole list written of things she's glad he's never going to experience and not a list of things he's gonna miss out on tells me she thought this through and because of her beliefs convinced herself that killing CH would be the motherly thing to do for her child. I base this on her speech, her behavior and her friends stating that she used to talk about having multiple children but suddenly decided that "this was no time to have a family".

If I had to give motives right now.. I'd say RH did it to escape from being a father and a husband. He was cheating, it's not farfetched to think that he would have loved to be single and burden free once again.

The mom on the other hand, I think convinced herself that her child would be better off death than alive in this "cruel world where high school is hell". The fact that she had a whole list written of things she's glad he's never going to experience and not a list of things he's gonna miss out on tells me she thought this through and because of her beliefs convinced herself that the afterlife would be the motherly thing to do for her child. I base this on her speech, her behavious and her friends stating that she used to talk about having multiple children but suddenly decided that "this was no time to have a family".

Totally agree. And add to that list his potential desire to avoid 16 yrs of child support with his already failing financial management.

Obviously, Stoddard had seen that information, probably on the phone. We did learn recently (yesterday?) that, when he was leaving his car at lunch time he saw somebody near his car. He stopped to watch the person, possibly hoping he/she would discover/not discover Cooper. He took out his phone then as well. According to LE, he did not make a call, only pretended to be on the phone. In this situation, he used his phone as a prop so it wouldn't look strange that he was standing in the parking lot, watching what would happen.

That is very telling and goes towards consciousness of guilt, IMHO.

That gives me the chills. If he used the phone as a prop, he absolutely knew Cooper was roasting in that car. What a monster!

MOO

Mel

Totally agree. And add to that list his potential desire to avoid 16 yrs of child support with his already failing financial management.

I agree. Also, every single time I look up at your avatar I laugh out loud. It cracks me up everytime.

Had to of smelt it by then~~that car must have reaked

I just heard that Leanna arrived at the home of Ross' parents in Alabama. Anyone else hear that?

Had to of smelt it by then~~that car must have reaked

You are so right. I left a perfectly good peach in my car at work and by the end of the day after sitting in 90 degree sun, my car reeked when I first got in. Smelled sweetly peutrid. Can't even imagine what that stench was like.

It's counter-intuitive, but no...when taking a selfie using mirror, the image is reversed--what looks like it should be your left hand is actually your right. Here you go; I took a 'selfie' of me in the mirror (such as it is ;)). I'm wearing no rings on my right hand, and my wedding ring on my left hand. I've labeled "LEFT" in the mirror so you can just see the pronged setting showing.

In JRH's 'urinal selfie' (also taken using mirror), the hand on that same side of the picture as mine (his LEFT hand) is down by his side, out of the photo. He is holding his iPhone with his right hand, therefore no wedding ring is seen in the photo because it's the wrong hand for it.

Late again to the thread this a.m.

Not disagreeing w you (totally).
Some ppl take selfies by taking PIX OF THEIR REFLECTION IN MIRROR (like you did?),
but some ppl just look in the mirror, extend their camera-phone hand and take PIX OF THEMSELVES, not the mirror.

In MUGSHOT, Ross has MOLE (or mark) on mouth, LEFT SIDE of face,
so, imo, if we look for WEDDING RING on Ross' hand, it should be on SAME SIDE AS FACIAL MOLE.
I think.

I heard opposite ~~but would not be surprised about either. How long of a drive is it?

Rh is taking the selfie in the mirror,which is why you can see his phone. If he was pointing the camera at himself, it would not look like that, you would not be able to see him taking the photo in the photo. You would just see RH and would not be able to see the phone. That is a photo of his reflection, therefore the finger showing is not his left hand, it is his right hand.

MSM messed that one up royally.

Late again to the thread this a.m.

Not disagreeing w you (totally).
Some ppl take selfies by taking PIX OF THEIR REFLECTION IN MIRROR (like you did?),
but some ppl just look in the mirror, extend their camera-phone hand and take PIX OF THEMSELVES, not the mirror.

In MUGSHOT, Ross has MOLE (or mark) on mouth, LEFT SIDE of face,
so, imo, if we look for WEDDING RING on Ross' hand, it should be on SAME SIDE AS FACIAL MOLE.
I think.

You both are right

The selfie in question is the one taken in front of the mirror in the Buckhead resaurant's bathroom. (We now know or believe this to be the restaurant where the selfie was taken because Buckhead restaurant's employees recognized the room and posted as such as reported by Access Atlanta with full view photo of the bathroom). The name of the restaurant was withheld. Anyone live in Buckhead??? Know this place?

In the reflection selfie, it appears to be his right hand holding the camera and his left hand is CONVENIENTLY concealed in his pocket. So we don't know if ring was off or on there.

The problem is that they were stating that he definitely removed his ring because they didn't pick up on the fact that the mirror would flip the image. So they were stating with certainty that the hand in the photo was his ringless left hand. Not true. Its his ringless right hand.

But you are are right. We have no clue what his left hand looks like as its not in the photo.

I just think it was a sophomoric mistake to make by the media as they are once again stating fiction as fact in due to chomping at the bit to sensationalize. :moo:

It annoys me.

I just heard that Leanna arrived at the home of Ross' parents in Alabama. Anyone else hear that?

That would be what the "twitter friend" said, but if you watch the video, it starts out with a reporter at the Harris residence (white siding with carport.) The Harris residence is very close to the road and has no trees or large shrubs in front of it. (Only on the sides.) The video then goes on to show what appears to be LH getting out of vehicle in a very wooded driveway with a brick home. I'm pretty certain that the second home shown is LH's mom. The video does not show LH at the white vinyl sided home with attached open carport. JMO

ETA: The video. http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l...per-ross-hot-car-cobb-county-police/12498911/ Scroll down.... it's the video below.

There's Google street view available for both addresses.

The mom on the other hand, I think convinced herself that her child would be better off death than alive in this "cruel world where high school is hell". The fact that she had a whole list written of things she's glad he's never going to experience and not a list of things he's gonna miss out on tells me she thought this through and because of her beliefs convinced herself that killing CH would be the motherly thing to do for her child. I base this on her speech, her behavior and her friends stating that she used to talk about having multiple children but suddenly decided that "this was no time to have a family".

But WHY kill the child?? Why not give him away or drop him off at the fire station? And why kill him in the most torturous way?? Men who don't wanna be married anymore will normally just walk away. Not kill their kid.

The above post is my opinion only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meanwhile, a friend of Leanna's tells PEOPLE that her initial shock has been replaced by anger.

"I believe in forgiveness," SAID the friend (NOT LH). "And I believe in finding the best in people. I loved that family. But when I close my eyes, I think of Cooper in that car and I get furious. I don't care if it was an accident or on purpose, I am so angry at Ross that I can hardly see straight."

http://www.people.com/article/justin-ross-harris-fired

The quote I posted from people.com is not a quote from LH! It's not about her feelings or thoughts. It's the sentiments of a friends of hers. I feel the need to clear it up cause I think some of you misunderstood it and I don't want to start any rumor. LH has remained silent.

interesting interview

from your link:

''He described Leanna as shy and Ross as uptight. She controlled their finances until very recently, and would be upset with Ross if he spent money without telling her first. Ross was more laid back and seemingly always late.

"We joked he was the kind of person to be late to his own funeral," McRea said. "It didn't seem like he ever took anything seriously. But I always assumed he could be serious when he needed to be."

couple of inconsistencies though: how could Ross be uptight and laid back at the same time?

My guess is that maybe Ross is passive aggressive.

But WHY kill the child?? Why not give him away or drop him off at the fire station? And why kill him in the most torturous way?? Men who don't wanna be married anymore will normally just walk away. Not kill their kid.

You said it; normally. Killers usually don't act rational. Plus I figure this way he thought he'd be looked upon as a victim as well. He couldn't just give up the child. Why humane reason would he give that wouldn't make people look at him like he was horrible? He has the means to care for the child, the child has grandparents, he couldn't give him a way.

And I think this was just a handy way to kill Cooper. He figured people would believe it was accident.

Possible answers: They are delusional.
Their mother telling them they are handsome and no girl is good enough for them.
Bingo! Fits my ex to a tee. His sorry mother also said smugly that he was very virile and just had to cheat! She hated women too.

Bingo! Fits my ex to a tee. His sorry mother also said smugly that he was very virile and just had to cheat! She hated women too.

Ewwww. What kind of mother says that about their son? Vomit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members