GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, they like witch hunting and sensationalism.

Even Stoddard said the seat was 6 inches back.

I don't even understand why we are allowed to discuss anything she says.

He said it was six inches from JRH's head and protruding between the front seats. He never said it was 6 inches back.

The quote I posted from people.com is not a quote from LH! It's not about her feelings or thoughts. It's the sentiments of a friends of hers. I feel the need to clear it up cause I think some of you misunderstood it and I don't want to start any rumors. LH has remained silent.

OK my 2cents' worth....I think that Ross is a sociopath. I think that he "loved" the child as much as he was capable of "loving"...but most of the friend and witness comments said some variation of "he LOVED being Cooper's daddy". Cooper was an expensive but expendable possession of his. Cooper made him seem "normal" to people, and was proof of his ability to have an erection...even though he needed drug assistance to achieve one. Leanna told the investigator that they had "intimacy" problems. I haven't heard of any of these sexting partners actually having met him in person, which makes me think that the sexting was about as intimate as he could get without being totally humiliated in the flesh. We still don't know what happened in May, but it sounds like they were headed for splitsville. Cooper probably wasn't valuable enough to him to "pay" for for 16 more years. I can't figure Leanna out though. I think she knew this was going to happen, so all I can think is that she is somewhat like Ross in terms of how she felt about Cooper. That he was a burden. Sickening. JMO

So Leanna has left Georgia. I understand the need to be with family - I get that part, and I'd almost consider it 'abnormal' behavior if she did not want to be with her parents at this time. I do not understand however why she would need a criminal attorney. Divorce attorney for sure! But not criminal...

to liaise with district attorney and LE

I'm curious as to why Leanna suddenly let him control their money? Was she doing anything to hold onto him? Anyone who thinks running up thousands on a credit card for a few air miles is some sound financial strategy is not exactly a financial genius.

Why the sudden change, after all these years? Was this around the time she also changed her mind about having another child? Was he making all the decisions suddenly?

Another thing that strikes me odd is the aura of self-righteous antagonism almost from the moment that Cooper was found. Why was RH lashing out at the police? Wouldn't most of us be so furious at ourselves, so devastated, so glad for any help from any source? Even in court, he just looks peeved, put upon. It's as if what is happening TO HIM is more important than what happened to his Baby. His reactions and hers just seem so....inappropriate. No one seems to be grieving...they are both just....ticked off.

I remember lots of posts on here stating that RH phoned his landlord right away. Does anyone know if this was in MSM?

If I am not mistaken it was the Detective on the stand during the hearing that said that.

I'm curious as to why Leanna suddenly let him control their money? Was she doing anything to hold onto him? Anyone who thinks running up thousands on a credit card for a few air miles is some sound financial strategy is not exactly a financial genius.

Why the sudden change, after all these years? Was this around the time she also changed her mind about having another child? Was he making all the decisions suddenly?

Another thing that strikes me odd is the aura of self-righteous antagonism almost from the moment that Cooper was found. Why was RH lashing out at the police? Wouldn't most of us be so furious at ourselves, so devastated, so glad for any help from any source? Even in court, he just looks peeved, put upon. It's as if what is happening TO HIM is more important than what happened to his Baby. His reactions and hers just seem so....inappropriate. No one seems to be grieving...they are both just....ticked off.

Just my opinion but could it be he got the credit card ''behind her back" ((nothing to back it up but it could be the trigger))?

She may have said, hey you wanna look after all of the money go right ahead.

apologies ...... eyes must be getting older..... am sorry didn't read your post property you were referring to RH....he's a jerk....for lashing out and swearing at LE and being confrontational -- revealing his true self. In court just more of the same.

As far as her lashing out. initially I don't have answer for that other than her own self preservation...but now....I believe she's just coming out of her disbelief phase......it's finally sinking in and all that anger is going to spew forth. She's been holding it all in and now the floodgates have opened. (MOO) Her court behavior was thinly veiled contempt (MOO) whether it was directed at her husband, the media or life in general I don't know.

This preliminary hearing judge is funny. The defense attorney jumped and objected stating JH sexting was irrelevant because well, we don't even know if it's a woman. Judge: "Would it be less relevant if it was a man" Courtroom laughs. Prosecutor: "I'll get back to you on that".

Anyways, I must say, hearing all this for the first time myself (and not just reading about it) seems to me that the prosecutor has a very strong case. Based on the "testimony" of the detective alone. I just can't believe JH forgot that child was in the car.

I was just wondering the same thing. Exactly what does "taking over the finances" mean? Putting the bills on auto pay? Not wanting your spouse or SO to tell you how much money you couldn't spend? Most banking accounts can be seen online between the account holders. Did he secrete money away in a hidden bank account? Perhaps I am taking that statement out of context, but I fail to understand the importance of the finance statement. Help!

If I am not mistaken it was the Detective on the stand during the hearing that said that.

Ok, it's not just me, lol. TY! I'm pretty sure that's where I heard it too. I wanted to post earlier, but since I don't have a link or time to watch to the hearing again right now, I wanted to wait to confirm it. I do not remember ever seeing it in MSM, but I do KNOW that I heard it, and IIRC it was Detective Stoddard.

ETA: I do plan to watch the hearing again this weekend, and this time I'll take better notes. I started out taking notes during the live hearing, but I was so shocked by everything that was being revealed, I was unable to type.

A little too late, dontcha think?

No, I don't. I think that people need to find their own way. Just like Sharon Rocha stood by Scott Peterson. I can not fault someone for wanting so badly to believe that someone is not the worst of the worst. I don't want to believe it. If she has had her awakening, Then that is good enough.
At least for me.

Can we post tweet links from MSM?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think we would all agree that this will be a high-profile trial...But do you think that it will be bigger if it happens in the summer months instead of the winter months? Even just slightly? I keep seeing posts and comments saying that people think about Cooper when they get in their car...do you think that there would be less "relating" if it was 20 degrees outside and snowing? And do you think the prosecution will try to get the trial to happen during the summer, while the defense will try for the winter, incase it has any impact on the jury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties