GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the comments about stopping to get hairspray at the time of his wedding is hilarious. He would get upset if he had a hair out of place. (from the link in previous post)
Rockin the metrosexual bama bangs baby!

no [emoji534][emoji534][emoji534] my hubby has more hair gel and shoes than me. My clothes are in the guest bedroom closet, what can I say? It's true.

Omg... Ross killed Cooper on Ben's birthday????

My heart just broke again!

*"June 19th, the day after his birthday, McRea was driving to meet up with his parents at a local Olive Garden restaurant. He got a Facebook message.."

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

He said Harris was the kind of guy who couldn't stand to "have a hair out of place." He said he was late to his own wedding because he had to pull over to get hairspray. Poor Ross must have been horrified to have to waltz out into the hearing without his hair lacquered down. Everyday the creep factor grows higher for me. Since I am a female, and can only go by what my husband would tell me when he would go out to lunch at work with the guys, there is no way that Ross wasn't talking about sex, and at the time he was friends with this man, and he was up to things with other women, he talked about it boasting. And there is no way people didn't see things in Ross, that didn't make them think twice that something was not just right with him.

Probable Cause Hearing Replay-Today HLN 3-5 PM Justin Ross Harris-Tonight HLN 7-9 PM

He said Harris was the kind of guy who couldn't stand to "have a hair out of place." He said he was late to his own wedding because he had to pull over to get hairspray. Poor Ross must have been horrified to have to waltz out into the hearing without his hair lacquered down. Everyday the creep factor grows higher for me. Since I am a female, and can only go by what my husband would tell me when he would go out to lunch at work with the guys, there is no way that Ross wasn't talking about sex, and at the time he was friends with this man, and he was up to things with other women, he talked about it boasting. And there is no way people didn't see things in Ross, that didn't make them think twice that something was not just right with him.
He said they stopped being friends in 2010 because he wouldn't tell a guy his wife was cheating...

More like Ross no longer needed BM for his narcissistic supply. He had to get Leanna away from him because they were all anti cheating, bit Ross was a cheater so.... [emoji13]

He said they stopped being friends in 2010 because he wouldn't tell a guy his wife was cheating...

More like Ross no longer needed BM for his narcissistic supply. He had to get Leanna away from him because they were all anti cheating, bit Ross was a cheater so.... [emoji13]

'He Was the Ferris Bueller of Tuscaloosa' Seriously LOL now that movie has been ruined for me.

I am sure everyone feels this way, but I have not been able to get into my car at any point on these warm summer days without thinking immediately of Cooper.

Doughboy might get a conjugal visit, but it won't be from his wife. If ya know what I mean....
How are you guys so clever in the morning. I can barely focus on my tablet screen

WHAT? Omg. Can you say "Dark Ages"?! "Good Wife?" Oh PUH-LEASE!

My absolute worst nightmare. It makes me sad for them, makes me want to hug and help empower them to see that they are being oppressed by their community and church.

It truly makes me sick. First as a woman, and as feminist. If anyone ever dared say those words to another woman in front of me, or to me personally, I'd be thrown out on my ear after they heard the verbal lashing that came out of my mouth in response.

It's truly repugnant. A woman is to blame for their husbands inability to stay faithful? Something has to be wrong with her and not him? This oppresses women and infantalizes men, leaving them free and clear for any and all responsibility for their deceitful actions. Further...standing up for herself is not encouraged? :puke: :puke: :puke: If she did the same...she would be all scarlet letter and she would be deemed a Wh**e

Just infuriates me beyond words. What unbelievable NERVE that takes and patriarchal BS that is.

And honestly, I would not be surprised if Leann was "staying" for some of these very reasons.

And that's why I left that church PDQ. It was humiliating and awful. I encourage everyone who attends a mega-church to stop by one of the sex addicts recovery meetings and check this stuff out for yourself.

I told my husband that any church in which were required to be martyrs was not going to cut it for me. He agreed.

Unfortunately, my in-laws are very much of this mindset. MIL lives in Atlanta and blames Satan. I prefer to blame a man rather than an invisible spirit.

I think the sex addiction thing will loom large as a defense of sorts.

Is there any independent confirmation anywhere that he left the police dispatcher position? The reason I ask is because I am familiar with dispatchers who use their job to troll for women.

IMO, they like witch hunting and sensationalism.

Even Stoddard said the seat was 6 inches back.

I don't even understand why we are allowed to discuss anything she says.

This. Even though I have generally agreed with NG on major cases, ( and since I am 100% sure without even watching her that she thinkg JH is guilty, we agree again) she has become a complete lunatic, IMO.
Now I only watch her clips on either "The Soup" or "The Daly Show" when Joel McHale or Jon Stewart are making fun of her.

She has lost any credibility she might have once had. I would honestly use the Enquirer as a source over NG. At least they broke the John Edwards scandal and were correct.

I really don't think anything on her show shoudl

"Ironically, McRea said, he and and the Harrises fell out of friendship because of cheating. A mutual friend had been cheating on her husband, also a friend of theirs, and McRea knew. Leanna wanted him to tell the friend, but he didn't. They stopped being close around the fall of 2010."

So, McRea and RH were not really friends at this point- not since 2010. I'm just always interested in the "friends" that get on the national media in these kinds of circumstances. There's usually a prior rejection or hurt feelings involved. JMO

Reading that article about his personnel file was interesting. The guy is a serial job hopper. He was also trying to leave Home Depot. Such a narcissist trait to job hop

My generation- we're "narcissists" that way. In tight job markets, moving up matters on your resume in terms of what you can bargain for compensation, salary, work experience, etc. As my college counselor used to tell me, "If you're not moving up, then move on out."

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ho...-dad-he-was-ferris-bueller-tuscaloosa-n153156

McRea said he used to meet with Harris for lunch on almost a daily basis. He was a creature of habit, McRea said, getting the same thing every time: chicken fingers with cheese dip, rice, tortillas and no beans. The wait staff knew him so well they'd bring out his order before he asked for it.

This is what I was hoping for. I hope he was still a creature of habit. I think it will come out that a lot of things he did that day were out of his normal routine. Starting with where he parked his car.....

I am sure everyone feels this way, but I have not been able to get into my car at any point on these warm summer days without thinking immediately of Cooper.
No kidding. A friend of mine is boycotting his a/c for Cooper.
He has 2 boys and just is broken up over this.

See, back in the day, the movie theater was in that shopping center. Where babies r us is now. We saw so many midnight movies there. That is hallowed ground to a lot of kids that grew up there from 75-85.
I remember watching Cumberland Mall being built.
I was 3 when it opened.

Last but least a member of our class was kidnapped from there and killed our Jr. year.
So we kinda take offense that he violated the place where many memories were made again.

I vuess we take it personally.
I know RH didn't know...
Ala in all it's just d@mn sad an unnecessary.

I just tried the remote trick and it worked, but it was a very faint flicker.

How far is it from Alabama to Georgia? I know I could google it, but I figure there are locals here who will know.

Four hour drive if you're not going during rush hour and if you follow speed limits.

Flipping six hour drive when traveling with kids in diapers. :laughing:

I think the sex addiction thing will loom large as a defense of sorts.

Is there any independent confirmation anywhere that he left the police dispatcher position? The reason I ask is because I am familiar with dispatchers who use their job to troll for women.
run their license plates? umm hmm they do!
Ross quit to troll for women on the University of Alabama campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties