GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Running through the red light is really not comparable to this IMO. Unless he locked himself in his car with Cooper and made himself unable to escape in an attempt to kill himself too, there really is no comparison at all IMO. Running a red is purely accidental and puts himself at risk as well as his passengers and other motorists and pedestrians. So NO to life in prison or the DP. :rolleyes:

Huh?...my question was should the sentence involve life or the DP
I understand your point. Your not saying that there should be no consequences for accidental deaths, just to what degree.

I got a ticket for inadvertently going thru the red light and causing an accident. I didn't have a valid excuse to get out of it. JMO.

Don't be surprised if the subject of "Swinging" comes up, and if it does remember you heard it here first.

In my gut I think LH was the mastermind (his statements to LH at the jail, he can't believe he was charged with a felony, he is going to lose his job etc...and she says "Well did YOU say too much??"), and while RH was trying to get sex online lets face it...it would be an uphill battle for him.

Now if he had a female partner that would change things BIG TIME! LH is not an unattractive woman, she knew RH was sex obsessed, if that was his main goal he would be easy to manipulate.

Course if it does come out that the subject of swinging came up then some folks will just say it is proof she was a mousey abused woman.

We know he allegedly txt.her @ 3:16pm He allegedly called her for 1 min @4:04 pm

We know he left HD @4:16 pm
after calling his movie buddies to say he would be late.

We know @4:24 pm he was at Akers Mill on his cell yet again saying our child is dead (something similar)

@ 4:51 pm Leanna shows up at daycare.

What are the chances that @ 4:24 pm he did get her cell, but it went straight to voice mail?

What he was saying could have not even registered with her when she checked her vm.
She gets to daycare, no Cooper, "Ross must have left
him in the car"- like she's coming to grips with it.

Just because we haven't heard about a voice mail doesn't mean there wasn't one prior to her going to the daycare.
We know that the police took his phone, so she may not have been able to get through.
We haven't been told that she never responded have we?
We are just assuming that aren't we? I am not sure anymore.
They didn't have cell phones records yet.
"Did you say too much" makes total sense to me.
Ross sounds like someone that would talk your ear off if you let him.
Anytime someone over explains they start looking guilty.

I guess it will all be explained in 2016. I can see reasons why she would say some things, and I can see why they point to her knowledge as well.

Hmmmm... We know RH spoke to someone at the daycare because Stoddard said it was a six minute convo- "too long for voicemail", in his words. So what if RH told someone at the daycare, a secretary or something, what happened with Cooper and this person went to go and tell the others and everyone said to keep LH there. I can imagine lots of confusion and misunderstanding.

That six minute conversation is one the things I am most curious about.

Or more likely the person didn't initially SAY they were underage, from my experience if someone goes into a sex channel and claims to be 15 they are a much older adult, and if they really are underage they lie and say they are older. I have spent a fair amount of time over the years in some *very* rough sex oriented channels that were strictly 18+.

Since these were small channels with regular visitors the odd underage individual ALWAYS stated they were adults, if they showed up and said they were 15 they would have been kicked out in a heartbeat. If it came out 2 years later that a well known regular was actually 16 then often nothing was done about it but it was kept quiet (unless they were young females messing around with much older men, that was sometimes seen as too risky). After a couple of years they were as corrupted as they were gonna get, and they had friends in the circle, and everyone knew they weren't LE.

I personally doubt if a real 16 year old girl would be sexting with JH for 2 years, most 16 year old girls would not have that much patience, they would get involved with someone new. Regardless even if the person was really a 40 year old truck driver if they SAID they were a 16 year old girl it would still be a crime for JH to sext them.

Food for thought. Thanks Sonya610.

He would plea to something, go quietly to jail and it would be a non-event, imo
Why do you think he would plead guilty? Many of the other cases I have read the parent went to court and fought the charge.

Hmmmm... We know RH spoke to someone at the daycare because Stoddard said it was a six minute convo- "too long for voicemail", in his words. So what if RH told someone at the daycare, a secretary or something, what happened with Cooper and this person went to go and tell the others and everyone said to keep LH there. I can imagine lots of confusion and misunderstanding.

Six minutes is a good amount of time to be on the phone. I wonder if he was on hold and hung up?

bbm~ practically everyone I know has inadvertently driven through a red light, including myself. It's kind of a good analogy, actually, imo. What if one of them had their child in the car and the child was killed in an accident caused by mom/dad unintentionally blowing through a red light? Life in prison or the DP? Idk.

You know me? Yes I inadvertently, accidentally, unintentionally ran, went though, a red light years ago. And yes it was within 5 miles of were i lived at the time, which is were most people have accidents. Probably looking for a cig or lighter. jmo idk

He would plea to something, go quietly to jail and it would be a non-event, imo
Yes. Plea bargain down to a short sentence or probation and it's over. JMO.

Six minutes is a good amount of time to be on the phone. I wonder if he was on hold and hung up?

The biggest red flag with these phone calls is he claimed he didn't make ANY calls during that time.

Surveillance video shows that at one point in the day, he returned to his car. He did not tell the police about that visit.

McRae, his friend, said as a 28-year-old new university student, RH began hanging out with underclassmen and falling back into the life of a college student, sometimes keeping late hours that his wife would nag him about.

About 13 months after Cooper’s birth, Mr. Harris posted a joke on Twitter originally posted by Andrew Osenga, a Christian musician based in Nashville: “NEW INVENTION: Snooze buttons on babies.” The joke may have been innocent enough, but there were more serious signs of trouble for the family, including financial. Mr. Harris had apparently grown unhappy at his job, passed over for a promotion and not getting the job at Chick-fil-A.

Ms. Harris went to Cooper’s day care to pick him up, and was told that her husband had not dropped the boy off that morning. “Ross must have left him in the car,” she said. “There’s no other explanation.”

Charles P. Boring, a Cobb County assistant district attorney, said in Mr. Harris’s probable cause hearing that he had a motive for wanting his son to die. “We plan to show he wanted to live a child-free life,” Mr. Boring said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/12/u...ruct-fathers-role-in-toddlers-death.html?_r=0

I believe LE took Ross' Facebook down as they often do. They use social media sites as part of their investigation. Check on all their "friends", in his case are checking on their ages as well. Ross' Twitter is gone as well.

I think Leanna's Facebook was up for a little while then it was taken down. Her pinterest was removed too. Ross' pinterest is still there so I will guess Leanna shut her accts down herself. To keep them away from prying eyes...

Okay thanks guys! I haven't been real active on Websleuths as of late because I've been busy with my babies. I joined in 2009, then I was very active on the site, but since 2011 I now have 2 children. A 3 year old and a 9 month old, I guess that's why I'm so wrapped up in this case. I love my babies and can't imagine anyone doing this. I guess the whole deleting facebook thing is fairly new?

Don't be surprised if the subject of "Swinging" comes up, and if it does remember you heard it here first.

In my gut I think LH was the mastermind (his statements to LH at the jail, he can't believe he was charged with a felony, he is going to lose his job etc...and she says "Well did YOU say too much??"), and while RH was trying to get sex online lets face it...it would be an uphill battle for him.

Now if he had a female partner that would change things BIG TIME! LH is not an unattractive woman, she knew RH was sex obsessed, if that was his main goal he would be easy to manipulate.

Course if it does come out that the subject of swinging came up then some folks will just say it is proof she was a mousey abused woman.
This has come up before and I really think it explains things for me.

I'm still very much doubting there was a six minute conversation with anyone. jmo

The biggest red flag with these phone calls is he claimed he didn't make ANY calls during that time.
I wonder if he said that he didn't talk to anyone on the phone during that time? If he was on hold and hung up that would be a true statement. JMO.

Reading back today, someone said they don't feel bad for someone sexting with a married man, however that man could have said anything to them. He could tell him he was divorced, his wife didn't care if he did it, He was not married.

That married man made the vows. And now he is using another girl for his satisfaction so to me, She is not the enemy. She is part of the issue but not at all the cause of the trouble. That would be the spouse.

Agreed.

However, it should be noted that sexting with a married person is like sexting with someone whose "other half" is not consenting to what one half of the body does. If you want to sext someone who is married, you'd be much wiser to make sure the spouse is down. Otherwise, you are responsible for whatever lies you swallowed to rationalize your actions.

I have friends who are swingers- and they maintain a solid presence on their spouse's social media. One of the wives told me that this is because she often backs up her hubby when he establishes consensual online sexting relationships. I thought that was pretty cool on their part.

I have telephone conferences constantly and I bill my time in six-minute increments, so I have a very good grasp of exactly how long a 6-minute convo is. It's a relatively long convo under any circumstances, but really hard for me to believe under these particular circumstances. jmo

Justin McRea met Justin Harris as a teenager at an Alabama church, and later served as one of his groomsmen in Harris' wedding.

McRea described Harris as a loving person, and the life of the party.

"He didn't seem like the settlin' down type. I mean, he seemed very wild, almost to the point that you would say probably irresponsible," he recalled.

http://www.alabamas13.com/story/259...llegations-against-justin-ross-harris-hot-car

Not to mention the only thing we know about this girl is that she was 16 now 17 yrs old. We don't know her mental age, what her life is like and above all of that why the h$ll would anything matter except she is a victim of RH.

I think his Skout profile said he was "married". Any google search would have turned that up.

We need to tell our daughters to google guys before setting up "dates" with them based on hook-up sites. Seriously. I think this should be included in Sex Ed with warnings about "harmless" predators on social media. So many parents don't bother to warn their girls because they assume the schools or churches are doing it. Sadly, we can't say this stuff enough: DON'T MESS AROUND WITH "HARMLESS" MARRIED MEN. NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME OF IT.

(Cough. Excuse my caps. Got a little excited there.)

I think forgotten child defenses should be looked at from the past... no proof it was murder...sympathy...supporters. I wonder if any others were actually murdered? But...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No proof, sympathy, supporters...all of that goes toward making this kind of death the "perfect crime." Especially for someone who might have researched a case or two, or looked at statistics regarding how often there is an arrest and if so how often are charges dropped, etc.

When I view this as a potential "perfect crime" for those with intent, I am NOT saying that all or even most of these deaths are intentional, but a person would have to have their head in the sand to believe none are.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member