GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would likely need both a motive and proof of intent...still not understanding criminal neglect vs. neglect. But it has been explained to me many times, lol...still don't get it.

From what I can see in other similar cases, whether or not a parent is charged appears to be mostly based upon their reactions when the child is found, and/or on the specific prosecutor. There does not seem to be any consistency. All are guilty of doing something (or not doing) that resulted in the death of their child. But when it becomes a criminal act is a major source of confusion to me. Imo, some jurors will be like me. Jmo

It's ALWAYS a criminal act just like driving through a red light, it doesn't matter whether you meant to do it or forgot, it's still illegal. And I agree, the inconsistency with which these cases are prosecuted and/or penalised is confusing and it does make it very hard for a jury.

Cooper Harris: http://youtu.be/jqbYNIzlB3Q
Sorry! I fixed it. There's nothing there. I couldn't hit record fast enough. I just recorded what I could- not sure why... it's nothing.

I know it will break other places by lunch. I don't want people thinking I am not telling the truth. I would not do that.

Thank you so much for giving us a heads up! I had something similar happen to me on another board...and finally further reporting came in. We will get more details in due time. It is so helpful to have posters who bring us the "local" reporting...often so far ahead.

I always look for your very helpful posts! Thank you again!

Originally, the bond hearing was set for July 15 (tomorrow).

That is right - I had forgotten that - but the bail has been denied and I understood that could not be changed. So why would they still hold that hearing?

Originally, the bond hearing was set for July 15 (tomorrow).

I thought the July 15th hearing had been originally a hearing before a Superior Judge. That's why there was confusion about his possible bond because a Magistrate Judge can't always issue bond for RH's charges.

Even though it was reported again and again that the bond hearing was going to follow the prelim hearing... only some people were confused about the accuracy of that report.

Thanks Bratislava for all the links. I as anyone else here is perfectly capable of googling and doing their own research. Appreciate links supplied, here, but am not DEPENDENT upon them. JMO

The funky ear is on the left. The bottle rocket explosion was on the right.

Ah, OK. Thanks. Weird that he would have issues/defects with BOTH OF his ears. I agree, the ear lobe on the left looks strange. I haven't seen any pics of his right ear, I don't think. Is there visible damage from the bottle rocket, I wonder?

Thanks Bratislava for all the links. I as anyone else here is perfectly capable of googling and doing their own research. Appreciate links supplied, here, but am not DEPENDENT upon them. JMO

That's great that you can research on your own. And no big deal if you can't or don't want to.

There are a couple of posters that were asking for links and Bratislava, myself and others are happy to provide them.

But a really large gauge earring and bama bangs wouldn't go together....not at all!
maybe it was a fishook... My husband about cut his off under a truck! I can't picture JRH doing dirty work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz