GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wonder whose idea all of this was? Think about it - they had to make arrangements for the phone to be attached to some sort of microphone - arrange for him to be able to call from jail at just the right time, etc.,etc.

Anyone else suspect that his Defense attorney had a hand in getting this set-up?

I would actually think an attorney would be against this or anything involving media presence and giving a statement that isn't written, approved and given via the attorney. I think it was Leann's & Ross's idea.

Harris should have turned at the intersection of Paces Ferry Rd and Cumberland Parkway to head to Cooper's daycare. Instead, he went straight through the intersection and proceeded to work.
http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/smyrna/2014/06/26/justin-harris-hot-car-death/11429745/
7e7ehu6e.jpg

Street View
chick fil a 2485 Cumberland Parkway Southeast, Atlanta, GA

Nevermind the fact that you can SEE the BIG white building where the daycare is from almost everywhere around there.
Do a street view from Chick fil a , then the intersection.
Even if he.couldn't see Cooper it's hard to miss the white honking building...
moo

Hi, I haven't had time to read through the thread...can someone tell me if the search warrant is readable somewhere?

Hi, I haven't had time to read through the thread...can someone tell me if the search warrant is readable somewhere?

Media thread.

Go to the first post here,.. The link to the media thread is there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he really did do the search on google. I really hope it was at work and not on a computer at home. Don't want another chlorophyll/chloroform issue at trial. IYKWIM

He was arrested on the spot?

If he was "going crazy" and "freaking out" I could see them restraining him for his own safety.

I would suspect they would not want to actually arrest him so early when there is so much for him to freely say...without an attorney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that most good LE would 'give him benefit of the doubt' until they heard his side of the story -- in his case 'it was just messed up' ... I too think they were concerned about ''his safety'' if he was appearing erratic - he may have assaulted someone or worse -- LE has a tough job sizing up people for sure

Harris should have turned at the intersection of Paces Ferry Rd and Cumberland Parkway to head to Cooper's daycare. Instead, he went straight through the intersection and proceeded to work.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/smyrna/2014/06/26/justin-harris-hot-car-death/11429745/
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/29/7e7ehu6e.jpg[/IMG]
Street View
chick fil a 2485 Cumberland Parkway Southeast, Atlanta, GA

rsbm, rbbm

tlcya mentioned the same thing in the last thread; if this is correct then JRH literally had no time to experience any kind of memory lapse.

Mom mentioned Cooper was not sleeping well past few days. What if Cooper was sick and dad knew he couldn't take him to daycare, but he knew he still had to be at work. I'm a mom of 4 and know some people do crazy things to try to get their kids into daycare even if they are sick. What if Cooper's dad knew he had to be at work for some project, but he had to take care of Cooper at home if he was sick and his wife couldn't get off work, so he tried to think of how he could keep Cooper "safely" in car while he popped into work for a bit? What if dad went in late to work. Dropped by for breakfast to get Cooper food and drink for the car, went in to work at 9:00, knowing everyone is probably already in work, thought Cooper was okay with some food and drink, maybe even cracked open windows, went to work, then went back to car at lunch to give Cooper more food/drinks, but then realized it was too late and tried to cover his tracks. Either this way or premeditated, IMHO, still guilty. Just trying to come up with a scenario that might make sense. Either way, not an accident. You have to have a license to have a dog, cut someone's hair for money, go fishing, but no license to have a kid. Just prove to the hospital taking newborn home that you have a carseat. Crazy world.

I'm not addressing the ridiculous discussion about parenting styles and we're not talking about YOU. So please stop derailing the discussion. I was addressing the myth that parents who have difficulty conceiving automatically value them more than people that don't. From what my experience has seen they hype up a fairy tale version of what having baby means and can often be disappointed. But I'm allowed to have an opinion on day care, unless you are single parent with no choice IMO JMO MOO babies don't belong in daycare.

Of course you have a right to have an opinion about daycare, and it makes no difference to me. Judge away. However, using the use of daycare as a barometer for how much someone cares about their child is an incredibly ineffective one. That is my opinion, directly about the case. I think evidence is likely to come out about JRH as a father, but that isn't part of it.

the google search alone tells me a lot. It's a HUGE coincidence to me. Too huge.

I think mom is mad at the "world" and probably the hot sun and car, but not her husband for killing her baby?
Sorry, I can't support or empathize with someone like that. And I DO have a heart. I have a heart for Cooper, the sweet, defenseless baby that roasted to death in a car because of his father.

So when one of your children forgets their child in the car and the child dies, you will not support him/her, right?

[modsnip] But I'm allowed to have an opinion on day care, unless you are single parent with no choice IMO JMO MOO babies don't belong in daycare.

I will state first, my son was never in childcare because I believed exactly what you believe. He started pre-k at 4, because that is what our state requires.

I was WRONG!

In a good child care setting, children/toddlers learn cooperation, acceptance, dealing with other people.

My son is 13y now. I am having all kinds of issues because I never gave him proper socialization. I so wish I had put him in a reputable day care at least twice a week when he was younger (12m to 3y). Maybe we wouldn't have the same social interaction issues we are having now if I did.

He's no little man. He towered over his attorney.

Lol, his actual physical height has nothing to do with a mental complex. :floorlaugh: In fact, research has shown that this inferiority complex relating to a mans height is a myth and that taller men are more likely to get angry quicker. But I digress....

Lol, his actual physical height has nothing to do with a mental complex. :floorlaugh: In fact, research has shown that this inferiority complex relating to a mans height is a myth and that taller men are more likely to get angry quicker. But I digress....

My ex was a "shrimp." He'd run his mouth and "almost" get beat up more times than I can count, but lucky for him the big dudes would just look at him and laugh or bat him away like a gnat.... really, when I think about it, he was really, really lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon