GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a senior engineering position (requiring minimum of 7 years experience, degree, etc. which his position did not) starts at $73-83,000...no way does his position get 61,000. . My husband deals with home depot developers in the Dallas office, he said their are a lot of them. There is literally nothing special about his title. It's a fresh out of college, entry level position.

Clearly, because Home Depot website is horrific.

[modsnip] I was addressing the myth that parents who have difficulty conceiving automatically value them more than people that don't. From what my experience has seen they hype up a fairy tale version of what having baby means and can often be disappointed. But I'm allowed to have an opinion on day care, unless you are single parent with no choice IMO JMO MOO babies don't belong in daycare.

That's for sure. 1 million thanks. One parent needs to stay with the child.

I will state first, my son was never in childcare because I believed exactly what you believe. He started pre-k at 4, because that is what our state requires.

I was WRONG!

In a good child care setting, children/toddlers learn cooperation, acceptance, dealing with other people.

My son is 13y now. I am having all kinds of issues because I never gave him proper socialization. I so wish I had put him in a reputable day care at least twice a week when he was younger (12m to 3y). Maybe we wouldn't have the same social interaction issues we are having now if I did.

Roxye, don't feel guilty about your son. Statistics are hard to interpret.

Kids raised at home with the very best parents DO do better than any other kids. You did the best you could. I don't know why your child is not doing well, but you can rest assured that it's not because at the age of 13, he didn't do well at the age of 4.

I think that Harris really thought that it would be seen as an accident, and there would not be much of an investigation. But when the questioning started getting intense, and perhaps LE mentioned they would need to look at his computer, he decided to offer up the info about the searches to try to act like he was being "honest" and "upfront" about it.

Mom mentioned Cooper was not sleeping well past few days. What if Cooper was sick and dad knew he couldn't take him to daycare, but he knew he still had to be at work. I'm a mom of 4 and know some people do crazy things to try to get their kids into daycare even if they are sick. What if Cooper's dad knew he had to be at work for some project, but he had to take care of Cooper at home if he was sick and his wife couldn't get off work, so he tried to think of how he could keep Cooper "safely" in car while he popped into work for a bit? What if dad went in late to work. Dropped by for breakfast to get Cooper food and drink for the car, went in to work at 9:00, knowing everyone is probably already in work, thought Cooper was okay with some food and drink, maybe even cracked open windows, went to work, then went back to car at lunch to give Cooper more food/drinks, but then realized it was too late and tried to cover his tracks. Either this way or premeditated, IMHO, still guilty. Just trying to come up with a scenario that might make sense. Either way, not an accident. You have to have a license to have a dog, cut someone's hair for money, go fishing, but no license to have a kid. Just prove to the hospital taking newborn home that you have a carseat. Crazy world.
BBM

Wonder if anyone at the scene --where RH "discovered" Cooper was in the car -- noticed if the windows were cracked open ? In the media pics from what I can see, the windows are rolled up all the way. Every one of them.
:moo:

Roxye, don't feel guilty about your son. Statistics are hard to interpret.

Kids raised at home with the very best parents DO do better than any other kids. You did the best you could. I don't know why your child is not doing well, but you can rest assured that it's not because at the age of 13, he didn't do well at the age of 4.

I feel guilty only about his socialization issues. When he enter pre-k he was reading at a 3rd grade level. Now at 13, he is reading at a 11th grade level. His IQ test score is wondermous. His math skills are amazing! I am proud of my son, I am proud of how I raised him, but I STILL think a day or two a week with other kids in a controlled setting would of made his life easier now.

Looked at that map again - I think if this goes to trial - they should take the jury on a field trip and drive them from the Chick-fil-a to his parking lot. I also googled the distance to my old condo and I lived 1.6 miles from his office.

If you click on the satellite view and zoom in you can see the parking lot for the Treehouse (his office) - I notice there are some trees around the perimeter of the lot - looks like they would not provide much/any shade though.

I think that Harris really thought that it would be seen as an accident, and there would not be much of an investigation. But when the questioning started getting intense, and perhaps LE mentioned they would need to look at his computer, he decided to offer up the info about the searches to try to act like he was being "honest" and "upfront" about it.

hell, he couldve visited the kid&cars site & seen all the support & apologists for people who leave their kids to die in cars & bought into the 'it could happen to anyone' BS

they incorrectly call this lethal action an accident a lot too

What are the theories for possible motives? Do you think that what LH said at the funeral, means it is unlikely they were close to a divorce/separation? I think it is possible he was having an affair though.

ross and boss == his search for a song 2 months ago he was searching based on those two words ((ironic huh))

rick ross - been hustling 2007 <----- poster gave him that answer and it was the right one he was looking for

rsbm, rbbm

tlcya mentioned the same thing in the last thread; if this is correct then JRH literally had no time to experience any kind of memory lapse.

That is correct and I am estimating this missed turn is within 1 1/2 minutes of pulling out onto Cumberland Parkway - even less than the 3 minutes!

I agree. Men don't handle sleep deprivation well, and even though I was pretty used to getting up in the night, teething times were hard and I admit I lost it and got a little angry at my non-sleeping baby once or twice! Not my proudest moment.

Men don't handle sleep deprivation well??

Not in my world.

I feel guilty only about his socialization issues. When he enter pre-k he was reading at a 3rd grade level. Now at 13, he is reading at a 11th grade level. His IQ test score is wondermous. His math skills are amazing! I am proud of my son, I am proud of how I raised him, but I STILL think a day or two a week with other kids in a controlled setting would of made his life easier now.

Roxye, you have a brilliant son, and having him socialize with babies when he was a baby wouldn't have changed his life trajectory.

Best wishes -

Oh! I just remembered something questioned earlier that I meant to touch on. It was the meteorology question from 4 months ago. I am a GA native and live in a suburb about 20 minutes from where JRH lived. This past winter was one of the hardest, coldest and iciest we have had in many years. We had 2 big (for us! lol) snow/ice events but there were a few other times that there was a chance in the forecast. After the one in january that left ppl stranded for 12-24+ hours, all of us Georgians became very gun shy. There were many weather forecasters that began showing all 3 of the major weather models b/c the big storm followed (IIRC) the European model which was a lesser relied upon model and why ppl got stranded. It got a little crazy with all of these different weather scenarios being thrown at us b/c one would show nothing and another would show something like 5-10 inches of frozen precip headed our way. Knowing all of that and the hype the news was thriving on during that time 4 months ago, I feel like that question was innocent on his part. :twocents:

Oh! I just remembered something questioned earlier that I meant to touch on. It was the meteorology question from 4 months ago. I am a GA native and live in a suburb about 20 minutes from where JRH lived. This past winter was one of the hardest, coldest and iciest we have had in many years. We had 2 big (for us! lol) snow/ice events but there were a few other times that there was a chance in the forecast. After the one in january that left ppl stranded for 12-24+ hours, all of us Georgians became very gun shy. There were many weather forecasters that began showing all 3 of the major weather models b/c the big storm followed (IIRC) the European model which was a lesser relied upon model and why ppl got stranded. It got a little crazy with all of these different weather scenarios being thrown at us b/c one would show nothing and another would show something like 5-10 inches of frozen precip headed our way. Knowing all of that and the hype the news was thriving on during that time 4 months ago, I feel like that question was innocent on his part. :twocents:

I'm in GA also and responded similarly... I agree... I think it was an innocent inquiry

Look at this precious face!! I'm so sorry, little man!!

Attachments

• Cooper.jpg
    Cooper.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics