GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He also said don't talk to cops.
Ask them if you are being detained or not and walk away.
NOW I know why he was thrown in cuffs.
moo

Quite the "tude" from the "former law enforcement" cough cough...dispatcher.,, huh?

I Am in no way diminishing the important role dispatchers play.

It's just he dispenses advise like an attorney, CEO of a Fortune 500 company, referee at the World Series...

Real "know it all that one."

How's that saying go? Jack of all trades, master at none.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not defending him, but what is wrong with an enters level job?
Maybe he graduated from college later than his wife. Computer work is not special but I have worked computer related for 20 years.

He graduated from college in 2012. It sounds like money was the reason he wasn't able to attend until later than usual.

Ah thank you. It sounds ás if he stopped twice and I did not recall that.

No. But see below.

It's that damn three minute trip that gets me too. He wasn't spending a half hour commute tying to put out various fires on the phone, he wasn't doing something out of the usual routine and he certainly had NO TIME at all to get absorbed in anything else so deeply that he could so completely forget the child he just ate breakfast with three minutes ago! :furious:

What's key to note is BEFORE this "father"arrived to work and "forgot" his infant son, he had had three, separate contacts with Connor which involved Connor being in the car, two of which, at the least, involved Ross physically placing the baby in, or taking him out, of the car:

1. When he was placed in the car at home and his mommy kissed him goodbye. We know Ross knew he was in the car then because...
2. When he got to Chik-fil-A where he took Connor out of his car seat and entered the restaurant.
3. When he left the Chik-fil-A, and strapped Connor back into the vehicle, after which, in the span of about three minutes, he conveniently forgot the son he just strapped in and out of the car several times.

This is nothing like the cases where a parent puts the child in the car - once. And then after a 1/2 hour drive, gets out at ONE location, not seeing the kid, and forgets they were there. THIS DAD SAW HIS SON GO IN AND OUT OF A CAR SEAT THAT MORNING, THREE TIMES!!! TWICE WHICH WE KNOW HE ACTUALLY DID HIMSELF!!!!!

It is simply impossible, unless Ross has a brain tumor or had a stroke, for him to have forgotten his baby under those circumstances. And medical tests would quickly rule that out.

Not defending him, but what is wrong with an enters level job?
Maybe he graduated from college later than his wife. Computer work is not special but I have worked computer related for 20 years.

Not a thing!! The reason why I point that out, is because he throws his position around on reddit like it's a really important, high up there position. The contradict of it being a very entry level and common job, is what I find interesting.

My husband works in computers, I was not trying to insult he profession.

When is the next court date? Will the DA have to reveal more information about evidence? To hold him without bond sound like they think he would run. Jmo

ciao

Not defending him, but what is wrong with an entry level job?

I see nothing wrong at all with his career trajectory.

I just can't stand braggers & exaggerators...

Quite the "tude" from the "former law enforcement" cough cough...dispatcher.,, huh?

Honestly, that's exactly what I would tell any of my friends and what I do and have told my children. I was brought up to believe that police officers were your friends and would help you. I've learned that's not the case. If a person still believes that LE is inclined to help you, I can see where they'd think the defendant had an attitude. To me, though, it's just a realistic reaction to the situation based on knowledge and experience with LE.

I agree - the mommy wars popped into my head also. Been there, done that. Sometimes daycare is your only option.

Yes, it is. My DH raised our son the first 1.5 years while his citizenship paperwork was being processed. Then it was off to daycare, and all the illnesses and ear infections that went along with it. Someone mentioned that Cooper may have been sick. If that's the case, mom or dad should have stayed home with him. It also seemed they had a strong circle of support in which someone could have watched the child for a few hours.

I remember my MIL flying over from across the pond when we had to wait for a daycare spot. Now that was some love right there!

Did he leave little Cooper in the car if he was sick, then went to check on him at lunch and say "oh $hit". That's a big stretch for me. IMHO, I believe this to be premeditated murder.

However, I'm a jaded WS member of many years. So you will usually have to convince me of your innocence first ;)

MOO

Mel

At that point she's a student with a job at Allstate Insurance and he's employed by the University. As you would expect for a couple in the early-to-mid 20's. What accomplishments are you referring to...being in a sorority?

No. She has a clear professional career path and some academic achievement. She also had a job, that holds nice promotional opportunities within the company. Promising direction and a good path is what I'm talking about.

He was not in college and working as a parking monitor. Then a mail clerk. So...

I have a feeling he will do a jailhouse interview w/ the media in the next week.

Lol, his actual physical height has nothing to do with a mental complex. :floorlaugh: In fact, research has shown that this inferiority complex relating to a mans height is a myth and that taller men are more likely to get angry quicker. But I digress....

Thanks.
I don't think enough people know, or have experienced this.

One parent needs to stay home with the child. Period.

When the father is deceased, like my son's father, that's not an option.

So daycare it is.

I'm surprised at such a judgmental comment.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

Honestly, that's exactly what I would tell any of my friends and what I do and have told my children. I was brought up to believe that police officers were your friends and would help you. I've learned that's not the case. If a person still believes that LE is inclined to help you, I can see where they'd think the defendant had an attitude. To me, though, it's just a realistic reaction to the situation based on knowledge and experience with LE.

That's fine. Totally acceptable opinion.
You don't need to claim your previous job was in law enforcement and fail to state it was a dispatcher job, to bolster that opinion.

That's what I have a problem with. And he did it repeatedly, about everything.

Where I come from, we call people like him, Bull <modsnip> Artists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member