GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ONLY scenerio involving an accident that makes sense to me is this:

Cooper is sick. Parent's don't feel they can miss work and can't take him to daycare sick. For whatever reason, they feel they don't have anyone else to watch him. They talk about leaving him in the car for awhile, and either dad was supposed to leave early and take Cooper home or mom was supposed to leave early and pick Cooper up from dad. They are concerned enough to google how long Cooper will be safe in the car.

BUT something goes wrong. Someone gets distracted at work or there was a miscommunication...Cooper is forgotten. Dad goes to the car at noon and sees Cooper, realizes what's happened. He panics but somehow makes it through the day and hatches a hasty cover up plan (with or without help). This makes sense in regards to the call to mom at the scene IMO. It could have been a warning, things are not going as planned.

If this scenerio is close to the reality, all of the weirdness in the aftermath of Cooper's death makes sense.

Not saying this happened, and not saying this isn't still murder. Just throwing it out there as a possibility.

Doesn't seem reasonable to me. Worst case scenario a parent has a sick child who can't attend daycare due to being sick and parents have no other childcare alternatives?.....one parent calls in sick to work and stays with child. A no brainer. Plus Dad is an IT guy and could surely work from home.

And some posters always argue innocence no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary. It is the sentiment stated above, or just a need to be contrary, I am not certain. Often it simply derails the conversation which I think is often the point. I knoq I often have to take a break from some of the older threads as it just gets so tiresome.

However, if other posters would simply ignore those posters that appear to be derailing, not discussing, the tactic would lose it effectiveness. You can either use the
Ignore feature, or just ignore.

There are some posters I simply will not engage with. Ever.

None of this is to say that a reasoned argument cannot be appreciated, regardless of whether or not I agree with it. It's just "derailers" that I avoid.

Agree. Ignore is your friend:)

so Leanna did the home searches and IS fact because she said so and it is twisting facts to speculate that she only said she did to cover for searches her husband did no home devices.

BUT it is NOT fact that the car reeked even tho an experienced LEO says so per MSM and its okay to speculate that the car did not in fact reek?

Aren't the two sort of the same thing?

No snark, asking a sincere question.

I'll take the word of LE on the scene over parents statements any day.

What... were LE trying to frame this father the minute they arrived on the scene?

Rubbish IMO

If red was his favorite color... yes I can seeing burying him in a red casket.
White is symbolic for purity for children....and I could never use red. That's just me. There is so much wrong with her behavior, the FBI is on it; I'm not worried. Matter of fact, the warrant states 10 days to do the PC forensics and they should have that done by now.

Really? When I drive my sisters car that has a back up camera, when I'm in a parking lot, the back up camera doesn't show cars coming down the aisle of a parking lot imho. I always look as I slowly back up.

Thanks for your opinion as I never even fathomed that folks would back up in a parking lot without looking both ways, and over their shoulders, even with a backup camera, but I guess you do!

BBM. Exactly, ITA! When I drive my husband's big ol' truck that has a backup cam, I ALWAYS look behind me, and yes, ESPECIALLY in a parking lot. Whenever I'm backing up any vehicle, I always hear my drivers ed instructor's voice (from many years ago) saying: you should always be looking in the direction that the vehicle is moving. So, if I'm backing up, I'm looking back...backup cam or not. Backup cams are helpful, esp. for anything directly behind you, but I would never totally rely on them. JMO and my :twocents:.

We don't know that dogs "smell" seizures.
There have been studies/articles done that prove they do. The person about to have the seizure gives off a smell different than normal prior to the seizure. The dogs are trained to pick up on this scent.

Only if you have the beeping parking assist turned on. I turn mine off when it snows because the reflections of the snow can trigger it.

That would make me nuts. Since I depend on it so much, if I ever turn mine off, I write a note to remind myself to turn it back on.

Was there an insurance policy on baby Cooper?

At the time that Ross and Leanna were married - Leanna worked at Allstate http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20060521/NEWS/605210377... the landlord that keeps getting quoted in the papers (Joe Saini) was probably her boss. http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Allstate.Insurance.Company.-.Joe.Saini.770-455-1205

If it's true that Ross asked someone to contact the landlord immediately after finding his son dead in the car....

BBM. I heard that question brought up on CNN last night. If so, it's over, IMO.
However, in my experience in following a few cases where parents have either been convicted of, or are strongly suspected to be the guilty of the death of their child, there is never such a clear cut motive.

It is usually the lack of such clear motive that prevents some people from ever believing the parent is guilty.

Jeffrey Macdonald, Darlie Routier, The Ramsey's, the McCann's, etc.

I hv to agree there are some who constantly play devils advocate on boards and forums. It is a constant and we see. It's just not going to work in this case. I want to know the life insurance policy amt and date, and I'm sure one exists. And, I truly believe that most people take out only the amt of a funeral for newborns. That is the usual. IF they took out a huge policy, then I'm done and hope for further arrests.

I don't think it's being ignored. There's just no info about it yet. I think many posters have said that what happened with the daycare is likely to be critical to their minds.

We really do not know if this was later than the time that mom would have/should have picked her son up from daycare. If she habitually lets Ross head home for a nap after work and gets the baby on her way home from her job LATER in the day, this is a moot point.

There have been studies/articles done that prove they do. The person about to have the seizure gives off a smell different than normal prior to the seizure. The dogs are trained to pick up on this scent.
they smell cancer and tumors as well. it's amazing isn't it?

Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
I'm still sticking on this word thing about reasonable doubt. Reasonable doubt exists in this case - and the DA may decide to try to hide the reasonable doubt that exists. As DA's do. But the fact is, from the evidence revealed so far, there is more than "reasonable doubt" to doubt he killed his son on purpose.]

Provide a link and proof "as DA's do. If a defendant is guilty and evidence proves it no need to hide anything.

Reasonable doubt comes from lack of direct evidence, forensics, I'm sure they have that evidence to prove BARD.:twocents:.

We really do not know if this was later than the time that mom would have/should have picked her son up from daycare. If she habitually lets Ross head home for a nap after work and gets the baby on her way home from her job LATER in the day, this is a moot point.
I thought she was stay at home. Has anyone verified this?

White is symbolic for purity for children....and I could never use red. That's just me. There is so much wrong with her behavior, the FBI is on it; I'm not worried. Matter of fact, the warrant states 10 days to do the PC forensics and they should have that done by now.

I know that and I understand how you feel. To be honest, my mind would be so messed up that I wouldn't even be thinking about something like that.

Cooper had his Mother's sharp chin and not his dad's eyes. Does this photo look fairly recent, as in, the past 3 months? Or was it taken closer to June 18?

Justin-Harris-toddler-hot-car-death-jpg.jpg

Erectile dysfunction may cause psychological issues. Must research subject.

The nose looks similar. Then again, they could look nothing alike and he could still be the biological father. Could be recessive genes.

Example, out of my own 3 kids, 2 have dark hair and one is blonde. The blonde doesn't look anything like his father.

Yes. The dogs are trained at a PRISON near me! The prisoners train the dogs..don't know how they do it but they do.:twocents::twocents:

It's not paranormal.

Parents are supposed to foresee all sorts of dangers and protect their children from them.

Parents should have a fear their child may be hit by a car for example, take the steps necessary to prevent it by holding their hand in parking lots and crossing streets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup! After being hit by a car crossing the street- and I was 13 in 8th grade, my mother insisted on walking me to my Jr. High across the street for the whole next year. Talk about mortified!

Just had a morbid thought - what if this object was some sort of a camera that could be viewed remotely? Or a cell phone that could be left on and listened to remotely? If investigators found evidence of that sort of thing, that could explain how he was arrested so quickly and charged with such a severe crime. MOO.

SNAP! That would be so sick, watching his son fry in that vehicle! :( :scared: Definitely incriminating if it happened.

Also I'd like to know if 9:30 am is late for work or usual report time. I'd also like to know why the child wasn't fed already by 9am that morning BEFORE he left. What was going on that morning inside that home? Was breakfast served? Was it not? Why? I hv a lot of questions; questions I'm hoping only an FBI profiler will be able to answer. 9am is late in the morning for a child this age, to be taken to eat. I also have issues with the way he looks in his photos but I will save that for another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro