GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say that his timing alone is not sinister to me. I work a very autonomous job. I don't punch a clock. If I show up at 9 and leave at 3.. it's because I can.... because my work is done. Some days it's 7 to 6. Just depends on my workload and the projects I'm working on.

Same here. Although I usually work pretty much the same hours, because I am a creature of habit, it's not etched in stone. Although I generally always put in a full 8 hours at least, often more.

I don't see the timing as sinister. I see many other things as sinister though.

Mom is considered a victim here unless you have a link from LE/MSM saying otherwise. She can be discussed in the context of what she has said in the media and in the warrants.

Please post accordingly.

Salem

reminder about MOM discussion. :seeya:

I wonder if he was mad (grabbing on branches, cursing, flailing his arms) because he felt the pressure of a murder charge. I mean, if it was murder - and I think it was- he thought he had committed the perfect crime. I stated before that I thought he did it in a cowardly way (letting his child suffer rather than end his life quickly, leaving him to die via the elements vs his direct hand) and I think he didn't know what to do or have the criminal mind set necessary to improvise and cover his tracks. I too wonder if he was thinking of dumping the body in a dumpster. Perhaps he got cold feet- was worried about his acting performance? Maybe he was hoping someone else would discover the body and when that didn't happen, he started going to plan B? Maybe he was going to drive the car home and dispose of the body there? Maybe he freaked out when his dead son made noises?

I also was stuck by the eulogy. It was very negative. Every statement seemed to use the word 'not' and/or to have a negative connotation. Even the way she spoke of how she didn't anticipate this when he was born, how she wanted him and prayed for him but then had to face the difficulties of parenting. I, too, wonder if they were worried about their child having difficulties in life, for whatever reason (disability or whatever), because most parents are pretty positive and see the good things in their children. I don't think most parents look at a toddler and think, 'Yeah, we better end things for him before he gets made fun of, has no one to sit with at lunch, and gets rejected by a lot of girls...' I think most people think their child is special, funny, intelligent, attractive, and I think they hope and anticipate that others will see those traits as well.

I think you nailed it with the linguistics......it was odd about the use of negatives i.e. broken world ((life isn't perfect but wouldn't we find the joy somewhere and focus on that?))

I think his pacing and grabbing branches is a sign he was freaking cuz he wasn't planning being ''grilled'' about it -- wasn't going according to how he thought it ''should''

jmo

Okay...not disagreeing with you at all. But it actually was a little funny because it was happening to several of us at one time.
Sorry, didn't mean to jump on your post Miss J, just needed a convienient spot to put it.

Oh I was going to be good today. Having a dietitian for a mother and him being fed fast food I thought, really. The sodium in that garbage would give me a slammer. No fast food here, not in this day and age with the the information out about it. Three mini chicken biscuits, 670 mg sodium, no thanks

She maybe a dietitian but RH didn't seem to be slim or a health nut, in other words he may still liked to eat junk/fast food.

Another poster several threads back suggested that the trip to Chik Fil A was to delay his arrival at work, so he would show up later and there would be less people around in the parking lot.

I wonder if they've ever gone there to eat breakfast before. I suppose the restaurant would be able to answer that for LE.

Also the sun would be a bit brighter and hotter.

I just started posting on WS again recently. :seeya: So don't know all the rules. Been catching up since yesterday on all the posts. I'm so sad for Cooper, to pass away in such a horrible manner. I have to say, since I first read about the story, it seemed off to me. I don't care if he was (the father) nice, a good friend, neighbor, church goer..etc...what he did to his son, is unforgivable and I'm glad he has been charged. I really can't see how you could forget to drop your child off at daycare after just eating breakfast. I also find it odd, that the father drove to a crowded mall and at first, when he took his son out of the car, said that his son had just been choking? When clearly to witnesses and eventually, LE, the child had already been dead, for some time.
IMO :twocents:
I also read the daily mail, they usually have updated articles about certain cases.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hot-summer-day-proud-father-great-friend.html

Also, remember his story is that he was researching the time it takes for someone to die in a hot car because he was worried about it happeneing.

It seems to me that would give you a heightened sense of urgency and a need to check and double check.

Great - now I have another thing to think about. Just like what Laci had to eat the morning Peterson killed her.

But you're right - "if" the mother is a nutritionist, would she want little Cooper to have chick-fil-a for breakie? Just looking at this stuff makes me want to gag (as a diabetic, fast food is off limits for me).

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Food/Menu-Section/Breakfast-Items

Or did just dad eat? Did they go in, or drive-thru?

There are just so many unanswered questions! :scared:

MOO

Mel

I am ridiculously holistic with my children. They eat whole, organic foods. They play with wood, made in the EU or US toys. They have minimal plastic toys (gifts from others), they drink from glass or stainless steel, eat on plates like normal people vs plastic plates. We exercise, garden, play outside regularly. TV is very limited. Extended breastfeeding, cosleeping, natural birth - you name it.

HOWEVER, my kids are allowed to have CERTAIN fast foods. Once a week, I take them to Chick Fil A. I don't allow them to have McD's or anything like that, and they can have Coca Cola at birthday parties and stuff. I don't want them to be 'weirdos' or unable to relate to other kids, so while I don't keep processed foods or fizzy drinks in my house, I believe in moderation.

JMO, but I don't think her being a dietician/nutritionist would mean her child never ate fast food. Neither of the parents look to be in some kind of prime physique to where I would think that they don't regularly indulge in junk.

Oh I was going to be good today. Having a dietitian for a mother and him being fed fast food I thought, really. The sodium in that garbage would give me a slammer. No fast food here, not in this day and age with the the information out about it. Three mini chicken biscuits, 670 mg sodium, no thanks

It seems to me ((JMO)) he was playing bad boy -- doubt if Mom would like either one of them to be eating there -- he was ''acting out'' for sure.

Why not just stop the car, and call 911?

Oh I know. Can you imagine realizing that you left your son in the car seat all day and while on your way to meet friends for drinks you happen to see/realize that the child is in the car seat still from the morning, but OH let me continue to drive from over a mile and pull over safely and then get out and perform for people so I have witnesses to my over acting.

It's possible. It's also possible that the father as the leader of the house took the full responsibility for the incident. Perhaps this is why he came across so fake in the parking lot, he was trying draw the attention off his wife failing to pick him up, onto himself. In this case he martyred himself to save his wife, which might be why she's so supportive of him right now. Perhaps.

It was HIS failure to drop the baby off, NOT her failure to pick him up that resulted in this death, IMO.

How was able to call ANYONE? I was in a car accident on the highway and so rattled I couldn't handle my phone to call 911 and gave it to someone else to do it for me. So he's on the phone calling people? That is messed up IMO.

BBM. We do know - scientists, biologists and animal behaviourists have established and been able explain all of these phenomena for a very long time. Cats and dogs finding their way home is NOT premonition or anything supernatural - birds have this same navigation sense, it is to do with being able to sense the Earth's magnetic fields and thus find their way to familiar places from often vast distances. And animal ability to sense sickness is to do with their acutely enhanced and sensitive sense of smell which can pick up minute variations in body odour which might indicate anything from elevated or diminished blood sugar levels to bacterial infection to an excess of hormones.

Horses have this sense, as well. I can't tell you how many horses have found their way home, pulling a buggy with a drunken Amish teen in them...

I now have an image of a mum with the worst kind of hunched up monosyllabic teenage boy trailing several steps behind trying to look as if they are not together. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
No, I'm female. That's my missing cousin in my avatar. She didn't hold my hand though...

Also I'd like to know if 9:30 am is late for work or usual report time. I'd also like to know why the child wasn't fed already by 9am that morning BEFORE he left. What was going on that morning inside that home? Was breakfast served? Was it not? Why? I hv a lot of questions; questions I'm hoping only an FBI profiler will be able to answer. 9am is late in the morning for a child this age, to be taken to eat. I also have issues with the way he looks in his photos but I will save that for another time.

I doubt the corporate offices routinely allowed employees to come in late or to work less than an 8-hour day. This guy worked less than 7 hours and was headed to drinks and a movie. By golly, nobody was going to tell him what to do!

I think the breakfast out is a key to unraveling this case....a last meal that didn't involve Mom, who was a dietician. Dad took total control of the child from her. Daddy was very angry, imo. Angry at baby, Mommy and his boss.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member