GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was actually less than three minutes time that Harris "forgot" Cooper. Harris "forgot" Cooper in less than a minute. When Harris was pulling out of CFA parking lot, instead of going left to the daycare, he went to work which is NOT in the same direction as daycare.

So how exactly does that happen? How does a parent put their child in the car seat and then in less than one minute forget that child is in the car? IMO, it doesn't.

MOO

Yeppers, we are still waiting for confirmation that he did not park in his usual covered spot, instead he allegedly parked on the other side of the building in full sun.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:panic:

GET OUT!!! Shut the front door! No WAY!

He just gets stupider and stupider... IMO

Enjoy.... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbtUC9oVThg"]HOLY CRAP! [/ame]

Didn't say he walked, if he went to lunch with coworkers he could have gone in one of their cars, which would be normal for most folks.

Definitely a few new questions to ask...was this typical of him? Was he acting odd? Did he give an excuse to not go in his car? I had a messy car once and was embarrassed so I gave an excuse to not go in mine for lunch that day.

Wonder *where* he walked to lunch?

Was it normal/usual for him to go off-site for lunch and walk there vs drive?

Hey LD. It will be interesting to find out if he went to lunch with the same folks every day. Idk but I doubt he walked very often.:blushing:

Hi, I'm new, in terms of posting, mainly lurk, but I once lived & worked in Cumberland/Vinings, where this occurred. I'm familiar with the area.

Cumberland Parkway between the Chick-Fil-A and Cumberland Blvd is hilly and really full of businesses and apartment complexes. The nearest restaurants would be at the corner of Cumberland Parkway and Paces Ferry Rd (like the Chick-Fil-A is), stuff on Paces Ferry Road east of Cumberland Pkwy, a Panera Bread right next to Home Depot HQ, or the food court at Cumberland Mall. Cumberland Mall is located at the intersection of Cumberland Blvd and Cumberland Pkwy. The are two separate roads.

Akers Mill Square, where the Uncle Maddio's is at, has several places to eat as well. There are a few other places on Cobb Pkwy, which is on the other side of Cumberland Mall.

I hope this helps you or anyone else.

Welcome!

:wagon:

I don't know. It was originally reported, then yanked. Why it was yanked...? I dunno.

Rant alert! SO, so many times I have gone looking for an article (other cases) that I KNOW I read, and it has been either altered with no explanation, or it just completely disappears. SO frustrating! Is this a fairly new thing in the world of MSM?

http://law.onecle.com/georgia/17/17-6-1.html

Georgia Code - Criminal Procedure - Title 17, Section 17-6-1

Legal Research Home > Georgia Laws > Criminal Procedure > Georgia Code - Criminal Procedure - Title 17, Section 17-6-1

(a) The following offenses are bailable only before a judge of the superior court:

(1) Treason;

(2) Murder;

Crap, I stand corrected. I get sloppy when I get tired...:banghead:

I don't know. It was originally reported, then yanked. Why it was yanked...? I dunno.

Yep, I saw that article, too and then *poof*

I really need to figure out how to screenshot on my tablet

BBM

Good theory as to why the daycare might not have called either parent !!
Reading your post gave me goosebumps.
That poor little Cooper.

Wonder how all those people who applauded RH at Cooper's funeral will feel if RH is found guilty and sentenced ?? Will they still be supportive of him ?
:moo:

Well I think I've made my opinion clear and that is that RH is guilty...

However, I would feel ok about supporting him and then later determining him guilty VS chasing him with a fiery pitchfork and later finding him innocent... so I cut the naysayers some slack... kwim?

Yes. If he usually takes his car to lunch he's in deep doodoo.

This makes me wonder if he actually ate lunch. To think he could EAT while he knew his son was dying in his car, makes him even more of a monster to me.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

OT, but I am disabled and need whatever exercise I can manage, so when it is hot out, I park my car far away from the grocery store, or wherever, and peer into the cars parked way out there as I walk. Employees generally are told to park out there, to leave good spots for customers. I figure if anyone "forgot" a child or a pet, they could be workers and parked in this area. So I generally take a look, just in case. So far, one dog...which I reported and was handled very quickly.

Very early on there was a news report I read that said he usually parked in the covered garage part...that day, he parked in the uncovered lot. When I went back to find it again and link it...it had been pulled.

the only thing I have ever seen about covered garage was speculation. There is no covered parking at The Treehouse. The parking for the satellite office that Ross works is a large sprawling lot that is [ETA described by a local who lived ad worked very near] apparently parking for several area business that surround the lot.

This makes me wonder if he actually ate lunch. To think he could EAT while he knew his son was dying in his car, makes him even more of a monster to me.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Well, we don't know yet if he knew.

I found the author to be annoying...

And I didn't care for his opinion...snooty;)

Isn't that George Zimmerman's ex-lawyer, who wrote that? What's he doing, angling for a new high-profile client?!

the only thing I have ever seen about covered garage was speculation. There is no covered parking at The Treehouse. The parking for the satellite office that Ross works is a large sprawling lot that is [ETA described by a local who lived ad worked very near] apparently parking for several area business that surround the lot.

Oh thank you!

My grandma's casket was pink because she loved pink, her flowers were roses because she loved roses, she was buried wearing a Cubs jersey and Notre Dame pants because she was a huge fan of both. Tacky? I guess, but we did these things out of respect for what SHE loved. It had nothing to do with us.

I think it makes the family feel a little better if they can do these last little things for their deceased loved ones. It's not practical or rational, but if it eases someone's suffering, why not?

BBM. Exactly! And I forgot to mention that in my list of "non-traditional" funerals...the deceased wearing "non-traditional" clothing. I've seen that A LOT, too. And I always thought it was cool. Personally, I don't think it was tacky, I think it's AWESOME that your family buried your grandma in the things SHE loved.

Very early on there was a news report I read that said he usually parked in the coverages garage part...that day, he parked in the uncovered lot. When I went back to find it again and link it...it had been pulled.

I hadn't seen that report, but yesterday I was reading the comments section of a CNN article on the case, and one comment stated that the talk around the Home Depot offices was that he was known to park in covered parking and that day he parked on the top level where there's no cover and there aren't many cars. Don't know if it's true, but if it is, this guy has got to be a psychopath who thinks he's smarter than everyone else, not to mention completely sick.

I keep seeing posts about Harris not walking somewhere because he is a little doughboyish. But he refs football games, right? I'm not saying he walked or didn't walk anywhere, or that it even has anything to do with any of this.

I'm just saying that because he has some tub on him isn't a good enough reason to assume he can't/doesn't walk somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme