GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 40% are determined to be accidental? What about the other 60%?

So the majority are not accidental? Oh my.

Are the other 60 percent the result of poor judgement or neglect?

How are we defining accidental here? As in forgot? Or as in negligent but without intent to harm? Or both?

In the picture of the map, if you look to the right of the Red Arrow next to where it says Treehouse you can see a row of isolated parking spots, I wonder if he parked there?

Remember the co-worker early early early on in the first thread observed and noted that he did not park in his usual spot that day? Something about RH's parking that day caused him to remark.

Does anyone remember that?

I do!

ETA

2boymomma

Could you label that map with his job?:please::please::please:

'
It also appears that he would have had to back out of his parking space - unless the car directly in front of him was gone. I imagine that early - around 4 - the lot would still have plenty of cars.

Does anyone believe he would look straight ahead, never even glance back when maneuvering out of his parking space and into traffic?

I imagine, he would bust a tire going over that speed bump. He has to back out. :)

Even if you didn't see the top of his he's, you'd hear him. I have a child in a rear facing seat, even when she's asleep, I can hear her moving around. No way he didn't at least hear him back there. Sure, people may have forgotten their kid in the car, but within minutes they remembered. The whole "my kid died in a hot car because I forgot him" is BS! You simply don't forget your kid in the car, work all day, then suddenly remember..... when it's too late!

IMHO, to forget means your mind is on something else. I'm curious what was so important on his mind that he forgot his child he had touched 10 minutes earlier. Was he on drugs, did he blackout on something (alcohol)? I'm not making excuses for the man, but there has to be a reason for his forgetfulness - unless it was intentional.

MOO

Mel

I think he said yes... sorry I have my grand-dog starting today for 4 months! and a bit of a tussle broke out over a bone :floorlaugh:

Understand! :beagle: :bigfight: :beagle:

Thanks, we'll know for sure tomorrow. I was just wondering.

Was it ever stated whether HE threw up or not? When my brother and his wife were murdered, I threw up for an hour. I would think it would be worse with the death of a child though. Just wondering. Everyone reacts to grief differently...

:scared:

Like me? That is my point. I did not know until now and I have researched it many times in the past and then while this case has been going in the last weeks or so and still did not know about the app until right now.

have you recently feared leaving your child in the car and him dying from the heat?

MOO your recent searches on this child heat death topic were prompted by this case. Theirs were per their own statements to LE because they feared such a thing could happen.

for me that is the difference.

This is exactly what I keep saying. i don't understand any logical reason for a parent to research this.

I have dogs. I know I cannot leave them in a hot car.
I have never, ever felt compelled to researh how long it would take for them to die in the hot car. I have never felt compelled to research IF they would die in a hot car.

I just know not to leave them in a hot car. Period. That is all you need to know.

Because really, do you want to leave your child to suffer in agony in a hot car, but only long enough that they don't die? That is ridiculous. There is no innocent reason for someone to research this, IMO.

I was talking to my son about this last night. He's 26 and has a master's degree in criminal justice. We talked about the internet searches. He said, "You know, Mom, I've done that. I've looked up at which point it becomes dangerous for a dog in a parked car...because sometimes I have the dog with me, and I'm getting gas, or running into the stop-n-go to get a coffee, and I just wanted to make sure that the dog would be ok, while I ran in to pay for my gas, or get my coffee."

He does love his dog. :) I guess he just likes to make extra sure.

I think he said yes... sorry I have my grand-dog starting today for 4 months! and a bit of a tussle broke out over a bone :floorlaugh:

Awww. Grand-Dog-that's grand! I lost my one and only GDog last week-

With your sense of humor it will be great for you and the Dog lol.

Remember the co-worker early early early on in the first thread observed and noted that he did not park in his usual spot that day? Something about RH's parking that day caused him to remark.

Does anyone remember that?

That will be an interesting observation. now I really want to know if 9:30am arrival time for work is the norm for him.

I try to park in the same spot everyday but if I come in late or leave for lunch someone will park there first.

Trust me I'm not making excuses for this guy. I honestly think he normally comes in earlier and purposely came in later, parking in a different spot so that the baby wouldn't be heard or noticed.

What is that red thing wrapped around him? Is that a red thing wrapped around him? :lol:

I think that's his shirt collar? The thing I noticed, looking at the photo of the car, you can see into back windows. I can see the front seats/head rests, but I don't see a rear facing car seat. Are we sure Cooper was in a rear facing seat?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 86
I saw that too! Thank you for posting it. I couldn't figure out how to do it!

Even though this is a picture posted online, There is still some visibility of the car interior from just looking at it on my iPAD. I have a hard time believing not one single person didn't see something UNLESS the windows were further obscured by shades.

IMHO, to forget means your mind is on something else. I'm curious what was so important on his mind that he forgot his child he had touched 10 minutes earlier. Was he on drugs, did he blackout on something (alcohol)? I'm not making excuses for the man, but there has to be a reason for his forgetfulness - unless it was intentional.

MOO

Mel

It was 3 minutes. Chikfila is less than .05 miles from his office. I believe it was within visual and walking distance.

Mind boggling.

I just can't see him walking away from a toddler with a normal level of consciousness and thinking what the heck, hopefully no one will hear him crying.

Obviously no one did. I Just keep feeling like Cooper was quiet by this point and was not going to wake up because he was getting hot.
I still think cover up, and he was placed in that seat dead.
But that would mean he was at. chic fil a dead as well, (or drugged)
I am anxious for toxicology results! moo

I think that's his shirt collar? The thing I noticed, looking at the photo of the car, you can see into back windows. I can see the front seats/head rests, but I don't see a rear facing car seat. Are we sure Cooper was in a rear facing seat?

Wonder if he took the seat out with the baby in it or if he unbuckled him??

I also would think you could see the top of the rear facing seat. At least a little bit of it. If it's that far down he most certainly seen him in there at lunch time and as he got in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean