GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking to lunch is new... Unless he did this all the time this man is pretty dumb

Didn't say he walked, if he went to lunch with coworkers he could have gone in one of their cars, which would be normal for most folks.

Yep. And now we also know the ever elusive "-lunch time"

2 and a half hours after arriving to work puts lunch time around 11:30 - 11:45

Which also means, since he had an hour lunch, he worked less than 6 hrs.

Yes. But the same parents who may forget their children may also forget the shoe/purse routine. Once that sign is taped under their noses on the door, they will see it every time.

I could honestly see forgetting a purse.

No one would forget a shoe. If they don't notice they have one shoe on and one shoe off, they wouldn't be able to function in a work environment, IMHO.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/25919400/cobb-toddler-death-retracing-the-fathers-steps

Mr. Harris drove to his office at Home Depot which took FOX 5 three minutes and 14 seconds to time.

According to police, in that time, Mr. Harris said he forgot about his son and went inside to work. Court records show Mr. Harris went back to his car to put something in it 2-and-a-half hours later.

Two different law enforcement sources tell FOX 5 during that lunch hour Mr. Harris left his work property to go out to lunch, but didn't take his car.

Puts something in car and then walks off property for lunch. If that was not his normal routine we got big problems here folks. MOO lots of :cow: s. A whole herd.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/25919400/cobb-toddler-death-retracing-the-fathers-steps

Mr. Harris drove to his office at Home Depot which took FOX 5 three minutes and 14 seconds to time.

According to police, in that time, Mr. Harris said he forgot about his son and went inside to work. Court records show Mr. Harris went back to his car to put something in it 2-and-a-half hours later.

Two different law enforcement sources tell FOX 5 during that lunch hour Mr. Harris left his work property to go out to lunch, but didn’t take his car.

I wonder if he went with somene else in their car.

He was hungry again? ate breakfast at home then ate at Chick-fil a again at 9:00-9:30, then ate lunch at 11:30?
I wonder if he left his cellphone in the car in the passenger seat?

I wonder if he put something in his car before or after he left for lunch.

haven't LE already released time of arrival at work? So two and a half hours from there is "lunch" visit to car.

wonder how long lunch was and where he went?

He was hungry again? ate breakfast at home then ate at Chick-fil a again at 9:00-9:30, then ate lunch at 11:30?
I wonder if he left his cellphone in the car in the passenger seat?

LOL, it's clear he didn't miss any meals.

Two different law enforcement sources tell FOX 5 during that lunch hour Mr. Harris left his work property to go out to lunch, but didn’t take his car.

The fact that he didn't take his car doesn't mean he walked though. Maybe he went with someone else in their car.

haven't LE already released time of arrival at work? So two and a half hours from there is "lunch" visit to car.

And what was so important it warranted a special trip to the parking lot to put in his car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if he went with somene else in their car.

Don't know how to say this without sounding like a mean girl, but he doesn't look like someone who makes a habit of walking to lunch

the only time I ever go out to put something IN my car during teh workday is if its something I've been meaning to take home for a while and I want to get away from my desk anyway so I take it when it occurs or I notice it. I've done it maybe three times in the last five years.

Much more frequently I go to fetch something I have forgotten, like my coffee or my phone. And usually then it is right as I drop my purse and I remember what is missing.

I agree, and I do that all the time actually. I go out to my car and put stuff in it so I won't forget it for sure.

The sad irony is my guess is that's exactly what he was doing - doing something foolproof so he for sure wouldn't forget the item - and meanwhile his son had been forgotten.

I haven't researched it, but that is plenty of time for a child to die in a hot car. Wonder what times/temps he found on google? :mad: :(

IMO, that's a sad commentary on society if someone won't forget a purse, shoe, cell phone, etc...but can't remember their own baby--a human being! :banghead:

I'm sorry, this just p's me off to no end. (Not you, Sonya)

I wonder if the defendant forgot to take a shower that day. Did he forget to put his shirt on? His cell phone? He certainly didn't forget to eat.

Okay, shutting up.

I can understand. Funny thing about me was that I was always forgetting the things I was supposed to drop off with the child (extra diapers, etc) so I started putting those things on the backseat floorboard so I would see it & remember when getting the kids out of the car.

I totally forgot about this until last night when I was on the phone with him... my ex (who is a GOOD dad) was dropping off the kids one day several months back. Usually he dropped off our youngest at preschool (then 4, now 5) before taking our 2 oldest to elementary school. This day he was running late so he reversed it. He made it just after the bell and so he had to go inside to sign the girls in at the office. He left our boy in the car.

He totally forgot. My 8 year old wanted him to walk her to her classroom, so he did... got wrapped up talking to the teacher, etc....

Pretty soon the intercom says, "Will the father of Charlie please come to the office? He's looking for you."

Charlie had waited a while in the car and got scared so he got out and went into the school looking for Daddy -- was crying... Well by the time Daddy got to the office, he was holding back the tears himself!

He called me right after he got Charlie dropped off and told me everything and felt horrible about it. I was flaming angry to be honest, but I tried to reassure him and said, "Bet you won't do THAT again."

My point is... I do believe accidents CAN happen. We are exes for a reason but I have NEVER doubted his love & dedication to our kids.

Despite that.... THIS CASE IS DIFFERENT!!! I've made several long posts as to why and I won't go into it again....

My point is that I hope parents are paying attention and asking themselves questions -- and if they need to take preventative measures, I hope they are doing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro