GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a link that says he refs? Or is this something from his Reddit? I only made it about halfway through his posts on there so I may have missed it. I skipped over most of the sports posts.

Just google Ross Harris referee. I would link the story, but for some reason the box is not taking links.

I understand that there are so many pages to read! We have discussed this and have aerial maps somewhere that show the parking lot. The other HD location - the larger one - does have a parking garage. Where Mr. Harris works is an off-site location with sprawling parking lots that often are connected between several businesses. None of the parking is covered and while there are a few scattered trees - for the most part there is no shade.

That poster on the CNN site was misinformed.

Well I suppose I shall retract my holy crap for another day.... perhaps Thursday? Fingers crossed...???

Me, too. That's what I thought because they mentioned that in the obit...it was the first color he learned. Or, maybe it was the Alabama color, either way, I personally don't find it tacky or tasteless at all. But, that's just me, probably in the minority on that, but that's ok, to each his/her own. I've been to some funerals that would freak out some posters here (based on some posts about the red casket)...I've seen "non-traditional" colored caskets, objects dear to the deceased IN the casket, singing/praising/dancing to New Orleans style music at the funeral, etc. Only been to one child's funeral (NEVER again, the saddest thing I've ever experienced, even now years later...that little casket was blue, iirc). Heck, I love purple and I want a purple casket when I die. Tacky and tasteless? Perhaps to some, but not to me. It would be loving gesture to me. It's all in the eye of the beholder. MOO. :)

My own dad was buried in overalls because he was a farmer and loved wearing them. I want a jazz band to play "When the Saints Go Marching In" at my funeral. But I think it's tasteless/tacky to bury a baby in a casket of your school colors, especially if you murdered him. IF thats what the red casket was about. Meant no offense. And I love purple too!

My grandma's casket was pink because she loved pink, her flowers were roses because she loved roses, she was buried wearing a Cubs jersey and Notre Dame pants because she was a huge fan of both. Tacky? I guess, but we did these things out of respect for what SHE loved. It had nothing to do with us.

I think it makes the family feel a little better if they can do these last little things for their deceased loved ones. It's not practical or rational, but if it eases someone's suffering, why not?

Yes, the red casket doesn't seem tacky or odd to me either. We had a death in the family of a beautiful little 4 year old boy. He wanted to be a fireman, his casket was fire engine red. The local FD honored my little cousin with a fireman's funeral, complete with one of the old fashioned engine carrying the casket from the church to the burial. So again, I don't read much into what color the casket was.

~Mel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

How far is the closest fast food place? On a hot day he walked?
hmm...
They used to have "food trucks" in the area Mon, Wed, Friday... not sure if they still come there.

RoscoeUA is also the reddit username and seems to be one he liked and used at a number of his social media sites.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but do we have any local insiders who know the family?

Bumped... Feel free to add

Let's make a list.

Overwhelming smell

Drove 8 minutes 18 seconds claiming not to be aware of his son. While his car reeked.

Recent Internet searches for time and temperatures required to kill a child left in the car. Both parents claim to have searched. He at work, her at home.

Claimed to hear Choking

Visited car at lunch time ; opened drivers side door..to place an "object"
2 and a half hours after he arrived. Left the work property for lunch on foot.

Hottest day on record this summer

Didn't call 911 *
Instructed others to.

Left child unattended when witness came to help ...to make calls.

Excited utterance " what have I done?" "I've killed my child"

After buckling the child back in the car at CF, he claims to have forgotten all about him in less than 3 minutes 14 seconds.

"Dream" his father shared @ funeral. Foreshadowing ...he saw Cooper sitting on Jesus's lap and his wife working in a nursery ....

Arrived at work after 9am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this object he put in the car - he opened the driver's side door and placed the object where? In the passenger seat? In the driver's seat? Obviously NOT in the back seat, right? Because if it was in the backseat, he would have had to remember Cooper at that point - no getting around it.

Just interesting.........

Salem

You haven't been shown one. LE is not going to hand over evidence so amateur sleuths on a website, can have their motive. There are dozens and dozens of reasons why men kill someone in their family. We simply don't have information about their actual personal life (no, friends and family don't count. They aren't a fly on the wall) and current state in life, to discount any of them.

I completely agree that I haven't been shown a motive.

[modsnip]

*scratches head*

Anyway, going to watch Jeopardy reruns with my husband. Good night all.

I'm still 8 pages behind (had to feed my family .....sigh......) but I know the Thursday hearing has been discussed. Does anyone know if he does get bail will he be allowed to leave the state of Ga.?

I'm thinking he might go to parents or in-laws in Ala. to get away from the spotlight here. I imagine thanks to CNN etc. he would be recognized everywhere anyway!

Me, too. That's what I thought because they mentioned that in the obit...it was the first color he learned. Or, maybe it was the Alabama color, either way, I personally don't find it tacky or tasteless at all. But, that's just me, probably in the minority on that, but that's ok, to each his/her own. I've been to some funerals that would freak out some posters here (based on some posts about the red casket)...I've seen "non-traditional" colored caskets, objects dear to the deceased IN the casket, singing/praising/dancing to New Orleans style music at the funeral, etc. Only been to one child's funeral (NEVER again, the saddest thing I've ever experienced, even now years later...that little casket was blue, iirc). Heck, I love purple and I want a purple casket when I die. Tacky and tasteless? Perhaps to some, but not to me. It would be loving gesture to me. It's all in the eye of the beholder. MOO. :)

The child had been fascinated recently every time he saw a red vehicle he would make a comment. Also they are UA grads and crimson one of their colors.

It was actually less than three minutes time that Harris "forgot" Cooper. Harris "forgot" Cooper in less than a minute. When Harris was pulling out of CFA parking lot, instead of going left to the daycare, he went to work which is NOT in the same direction as daycare.

So how exactly does that happen? How does a parent put their child in the car seat and then in less than one minute forget that child is in the car? IMO, it doesn't.

MOO

Exactly! Did cooper fall asleep? Because both my girls jabber up a storm... No way I could forget they were in the car.

I'm still 8 pages behind (had to feed my family .....sigh......) but I know the Thursday hearing has been discussed. Does anyone know if he does get bail will he be allowed to leave the state of Ga.?

I'm thinking he might go to parents or in-laws in Ala. to get away from the spotlight here. I imagine thanks to CNN etc. he would be recognized everywhere anyway!

If ya put out some water and a loaf of bread..they can feed themselves;)

Or call for delivery!

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this object he put in the car - he opened the driver's side door and placed the object where? In the passenger seat? In the driver's seat? Obviously NOT in the back seat, right? Because if it was in the backseat, he would have had to remember Cooper at that point - no getting around it.

Salem

place something in passenger seat from drivers side

Salem

my suspicious mind keeps rolling to remote cam with sound toggled to his ipad or iphone

Change of subject but CNN aired a Special Report tonight: Buried Secrets about the McStay family. They have new info. The case has been taken over by the San Bernadino police because their bodies were found in shallow graves in the desert near SB. They usually repeat show late night for DVR.

With HLN being located in Atlanta, it will be very easy for them to cover this case....They are probably ecstatic.

Your comment is generous.

I do not think that it could be a very productive environment with his return -- it would be an uneasy feeling for everyone at best ((MOO)))

I read on a blog about the case that his coworkers were actually the ones who noticed him doing the searches for "dogs in hot cars" that day. They thought it was creepy, naturally. Can't link to the source as it's a blog, but yes, I'm sure his coworkers would not be thrilled to have him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme