GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a cute, dramatic story from him. It also happens to leave out all the other jobs he bounced around to. IMO, he's full of crapola. Sure, he went to school and got that job, but it's not all rainbows and unicorns clearly. What HE says about his life to other and his actual never matched up, IMO. Except that one again it's allll about him

I especially liked where he mentioned movin his pregnant wife - like she's a piece of furniture or something. :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was pretty much unheard of until kids were put in car seats in the back of the car. It's hard to forget someone in the front passenger seat.

I see in RH's reddit history he mentions wanting to buy a four bedroom house (minimum). Why would he need such a big house when he didn't even want the child he had?

It's always all about the facade for a psychopath.

Scott Peterson with his fake diploma mill education

Jodi Arias the artist and photographer

Casey Anthony with her manufactured from sheer imagination job

Even serial killers like BTK & John Wayne Gacy...

how much these deaths have increased since the early 90's
I was attempting to quote CrazyTown's post above . This is from that post ^^^ .
I was wondering this yesterday. Have they really actually increased? OR are we only hearing about them more because of more news sources and the internet, etc? I wonder if kids always died in hot cars but they were just quietly ruled an accident and no LE or Press were involved, so it was not ' reported' or made public so much? It's so bizarre. Few things are self locking cars. That did not used to be the case. Locks had to be manually pushed down on every door . That's all I got . Thoughts?

Somebody here said it was due to airbags and kids being put in the back

My parents always made me sit, I mean SIT in the back seat.

I don't think I was allowed in the front passenger seat until I was like 12 or 13!

she went there -- the employee from the daycare suggested they drive over there together........and LE met them there.

I suspect that the employee was asked by JRH to remove something from his desk -- LH was the cover story

where are you getting that the daycare employee suggested it, please

What is MARTA?

Metro Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority. It runs the major mass transit operations in most of the metro area (rail and bus). It runs in Fulton, and DeKalb counties but not in the other two big counties (Cobb & Gwinnett). When it was being planned in the late 60s/early 70s, voters in Cobb and Gwinnett wouldn't approve it. They were much, much smaller and rural then though. Both counties exploded in growth in the 80s and 90s. Gwinnett now has its own bus system that does link up with MARTA and I believe Cobb does too.

It's also one of the worst run systems in the country. And that's saying a lot.

I have made a window decal that I contacted vista print about making. In September, when I get back to work (I'm a teacher) I am going to work with them about getting some decals made that raise awareness to checking that backseat. I'm going to put one in my van window, and I am going to hand them out to all my friends and all the members of my church, all my coworkers, etc. It's going to be pricy, but it's worth it. It goes with them everywhere they drive, out of state, etc. People will see it behind cars at stoplights, stopsigns, in parking lots etc.

I think that's wonderful. Another of the posters here said that she makes a point to look for children and pets left behind in vehicles whenever she walks through parking lots. I think that's another great idea that I'd like to see publicized.

It's a cute, dramatic story from him. It also happens to leave out all the other jobs he bounced around to. IMO, he's full of crapola. Sure, he went to school and got that job, but it's not all rainbows and unicorns clearly. What HE says about his life to other and his actual never matched up, IMO. Except that one again it's allll about him

Which other jobs?

My post that's quoted here has ZERO to do with the actual case! It was just an aside in response to something another poster said. That said, their apparent religious beliefs are inconsistent with her working outside the home. So, the fact that she does, suggests that he's in the power position. jmo

Also he does seem to be able to stick to a career and afford for her not to work...jmo

Metro Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority. It runs the major mass transit operations in most of the metro area (rail and bus). It runs in Fulton, and DeKalb counties but not in the other two big counties (Cobb & Gwinnett). When it was being planned in the late 60s/early 70s, voters in Cobb and Gwinnett wouldn't approve it. They were much, much smaller and rural then though. Both counties exploded in growth in the 80s and 90s. Gwinnett now has its own bus system that does link up with MARTA and I believe Cobb does too.

It's also one of the worst run systems in the country. And that's saying a lot.

Thank you!
I was racking my brain... :)

ETA: This is in reply to whoever asked about his different jobs.

Here is what he says about that:

I have always had a love for the web and the different technologies involved, so I knew I had to pursue it. I was 27, working in law enforcement in Alabama on the midnight shift and I just knew something had to change. I didn't hate my job by any means, but it wasn't really what I wanted to do. So my wife and I were sitting at the dinner table one night, crunched the numbers considering our income would be cut in half, and decided that I would quit work and go back to school. I already knew that I wanted to major in Management Information Systems from the University of Alabama because it is a very highly ranked and well respected program. So in the summer of 2009, I quit the police dept to focus on school full time. For three years I went to school full time fall, spring, and ever summer. Worked a small student job with lots of freedom so I was allowed to focus on honing in on my HTML, CSS, and JS through freelance and student work projects. I took an internship the summer of 2011 with a very large fortune 50 company in Atlanta with their Front End Web Dev team. In August of 2011, they made me an offer of employment to return in June 2012 upon graduation. So in January of 2012, I sold my house and we moved in with my mother in law. In May of 2012, I finally achieved my lifelong dream of graduating college with a B.S. in Commerce and Business Administration with a concentration in Management Information Systems from the University of Alabama. Being the first person in my family to graduate college was nothing short of amazing, it felt great walking across that stage. So literally the next day after commencement, I moved everything I had including a 7 month pregnant wife to Marietta, GA where we currently reside. I am now in my dream job, have a beautiful 6 month old son, and love going to work everyday. I couldn't be happier. And that is how I got in to professional web development :)
TL;DR: Quite law enforcement, Went back to school, Took an job in Atlanta

Yeah I see why he loved that job he could "shoot the chit" with his friends all day. Take over 1 hour lunches, show up late, leave early AND sext with multiple people all day.

ETA: This is in reply to whoever asked about his different jobs.

Here is what he says about that:

I have always had a love for the web and the different technologies involved, so I knew I had to pursue it. I was 27, working in law enforcement in Alabama on the midnight shift and I just knew something had to change. I didn't hate my job by any means, but it wasn't really what I wanted to do. So my wife and I were sitting at the dinner table one night, crunched the numbers considering our income would be cut in half, and decided that I would quit work and go back to school. I already knew that I wanted to major in Management Information Systems from the University of Alabama because it is a very highly ranked and well respected program. So in the summer of 2009, I quit the police dept to focus on school full time. For three years I went to school full time fall, spring, and ever summer. Worked a small student job with lots of freedom so I was allowed to focus on honing in on my HTML, CSS, and JS through freelance and student work projects. I took an internship the summer of 2011 with a very large fortune 50 company in Atlanta with their Front End Web Dev team. In August of 2011, they made me an offer of employment to return in June 2012 upon graduation. So in January of 2012, I sold my house and we moved in with my mother in law. In May of 2012, I finally achieved my lifelong dream of graduating college with a B.S. in Commerce and Business Administration with a concentration in Management Information Systems from the University of Alabama. Being the first person in my family to graduate college was nothing short of amazing, it felt great walking across that stage. So literally the next day after commencement, I moved everything I had including a 7 month pregnant wife to Marietta, GA where we currently reside. I am now in my dream job, have a beautiful 6 month old son, and love going to work everyday. I couldn't be happier. And that is how I got in to professional web development :)
TL;DR: Quite law enforcement, Went back to school, Took an job in Atlanta
Translated from Ross talk to what really happened IMO.
I quit my job with the police department where I had worked for 3 years and had benefits, etc and made my wife move out of our house. My
wife supported me while we lived at her parents house. I went back to school and ran around a college campus flirting with young girls. I didn't get good enough grades to qualify for any financial assistance so I have a huge school loan to pay back now.

I work.for a Fortune 50 company. Corporate.

moo

Do we know how many times RH called LH? And vice versa?

My parents always made me sit, I mean SIT in the back seat.

I don't think I was allowed in the front passenger seat until I was like 12 or 13!

You should have seen our station wagon on trips...parents in front, four kids in middle and four sprawled around that back section...and someone would usually throw up.

I think that's wonderful. Another of the posters here said that she makes a point to look for children and pets left behind in vehicles whenever she walks through parking lots. I think that's another great idea that I'd like to see publicized.

Since the start of this case, I've been diligent on doing just that! Before I used to just look as I was walking... Now I even do it as I'm looking for a parking spot!

A DC worker took LH to the TH after she could not find Cooper.

I thought she drove and the daycare person went with her. At first I thought someone drove her over because she might be too upset to be driving. But no, I think she drove from the daycare to his work. Why would she need to take the daycare person with her then?

Somebody here said it was due to airbags and kids being put in the back

I also just realized that back in the way old days kids did not GO as many places as they do today. I was born in 70 and I'm thinking back . There were many weeks when the only place we rode together with the KIDS in the car was to church on Sunday or on a family vacation. We rarely went out to eat or to malls and such. Back in those days I think more kids stayed home more days. There were very few daycares as a lot of moms did not work outside of home. There were not chuck e cheese and laser tag and things that draw kids out of the house all the time. Many families were on tight budgets and had one vehicle and the kids stayed home almost all the time. Could that account for more now? Just the law of averages ? More children on daily car rides/ commutes = more children forgotten in cars ? ( im not at all implying this baby was forgotten, just the overall topic )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro