GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the stand, LE stated he got two different stories about what RH did in law enforcement. He said he heard "jailer" and then "dispatcher". Does anyone else remember that? I wonder if RH told LE that he was a jailer?

Yes, a 2-year-old still needs a car seat. Then they switch to booster seats. I believe they switched out to his old infant rear-facing seat, rather than the expense of buying a new car seat, which isn't cheap. But it also could have been part of the plan to have him rear-facing to fit in with "not seeing/forgetting" him. And he could lock him down tighter.

JIC, no one has responded to this about the carseat, mho of it this; the Harris' purchased one new carseat for Cooper recently when they should have purchased two or one for ea vehicle since they shared the transportation of daycare responsibilities. JRH took Cooper-LH frequently, not always, p/u her son. This new car seat was installed into JRHs vehicle until 2-3 weeks before June 18. JRH offers LE an explanation about why he/they changed that new, properly-coded, forward-facing car seat in his vehicle for the old, ill-fitting, rear-facing infant seat Cooper was discovered in that was well below safety codes. This data, if accurate, means that LH had the new, proper-fitting, forward-facing car seat in her vehicle. The rear-facing carseat meant JRH would not have to look directly into his son's eyes since Cooper was facing the rear.

This also is more of my gut feeling on this stuff. This dangerous individual is a sex-addicted sadist with masochistic tendencies attached. He was losing control of his life, slowly, for many years due to many issues including his sense of manhood vs his flaccidity. ouch. He found a way to improve his libido and became severely, opposed to moderately, addicted to many perverted and dangerous aspects of sex. This is where I really think LH enjoyed JRHs stiff results of his testosterone therapy. Only, satisfying the sadistic pleasure began taking over JRHs life a couple of years ago. Not sure yet why she stayed married, had the baby, and became, at least, an accomplice in Cooper's death. Surely parents would not have a baby just to collect on a $27K "accidental death" policy?

JRH had a great job for 2yrs but was recently overlooked for a promotion. ouch. He arrived at work on June 18 at 9:25, went out for lunch @ 11:30, and left the parking lot at 4:15. That's on the job 2h 5m in the morning and 3hr 45m in the afternoon = 5 hours and 50 minutes on June 18. Were short work days a habit for JRH? It is no wonder why he was overlooked during the recent promotion. He applied with ChikFilA and was denied employment in May, 2014. ouch.

Loser. Baby Killer. Death Penalty.

Wow, I looked up the Bryce Balfour case. How heartbreaking :( If anyone wants to know the POV from a TRUE accident, that's the case to see.

http://www.kidsandcars.org/bryce-balfour.html

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4205058

Ok sorry I know I'm going to piss a lot of people off but NO I have no sympathy whatsoever for this parent for this reason

As I drove off to head to work myself, I received a phone call from my nephew and we talked for several minutes. I was concerned about him and wanted to talk with him to make sure he was doing ok. While on the phone with him, I received an urgent phone call from work, by one of my colleagues complaining that flight arrangements had not been paid for and we were honoring a fallen soldier and the concern was that the soldiers’ family wouldn’t arrive in time for the ceremony the next day. As the transportation officer, it was my job to fix those problems and we had a short time to handle the problem. I began to think about how I could solve the problem as I drove right past the turn where I would turn to drop off Bryce..

She was talking on her cell phone while driving the car. As I have stated before I DO NOT BELIEVE that when people forget their children that they don't already have dangerous habits of doing things that are unsafe in their cars. Texting and Talking while driving is now against the law in most places. That's because it is incredibly dangerous. This is not a parent who prioritized her child above EVERYTHING else. This is a parent who squeezed her child responsibilities in between everything else that was going on in her life. (And the father too)

I don't have sympathy for people who parent this way. It was an accident waiting to happen. And I haven't continued reading but I'm going to stop right here and say I bet $5 bucks that the rest of the article is filled with highly emotional devastation that's pulling at people's heart strings.

I'm sorry but NO I do not feel sorry for this woman. It was an accident WAITING to happen. When you have to take a child somewhere in a car it's DANGEROUS. You could get in an accident easily. Your attention should be 100 percent on the child and driving safely. Not having several different conversations that distracted you.

Again we need to raise the bar in safety not lower it in sympathy. I think this woman should have been prosecuted for negligence.

What's funny to me is that if in doing this she had hit ANOTHER person's car and killed their child, the sympathy would fly out the window and people would not be making excuses for her the same way. It drives me up the wall that because children are considered "possessions" of the parents, they are not treated as individual victims and the loss of the child switches the parent to the victim role and we forget all about the rights of the child.

After watching the hearing yesterday, seems he reallllyyyyy liked CFA - eating there several times a week. I agree 20 minutes is not enough time to order, get your food, sit down, get up, and back to the car again -- especially with a toddler. I wonder if there are food wrappers in the car (ie, to go).

That jerk probably didn't feed his baby anything! here kid, suck on a nugget!
What does that place serve for breakfast anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After watching the hearing yesterday, seems he reallllyyyyy liked CFA - eating there several times a week. I agree 20 minutes is not enough time to order, get your food, sit down, get up, and back to the car again -- especially with a toddler. I wonder if there are food wrappers in the car (ie, to go).

Not for nothing, but CFA *is* almost always super efficient. I can get in and out in 20 if I only have one of my kids....

Omg he posts about how he will never understand how some people could leave a laptop in their car and then be surprised when it is stolen.

BBM, it's been a long day... can you explain why that's funny?

Because it's another example of him being a pompous arrogant twit.
Anyone else would say, Fortune 500. IMO

My parents always made me sit, I mean SIT in the back seat.

I don't think I was allowed in the front passenger seat until I was like 12 or 13!

Unless you're 35 or under, that's extremely unusual behavior and explains your frame of reference. I grew up in NJ and my grandparents would let me ride standing up on the front seat in the late 60's and early 70's. I sat in the back seat only when there was no room in the front and I wore a lap belt that was certain to sever my spine when I rode in the back -- if I wore it at all. And that was WELL into the 1970's. I did not even wear a seatbelt regularly until I was an adult in the early 1990's. I think my experience is the norm.

Oh but he wasn't happy! Passed over for a promotion,
interviewed for another job that he didn't get.

Fortune 50
Roflmao...every time I type that!

Oh I know. I was being facetious and I regretted saying "I can see why he loved it." Please forgive me :blushing:

That jerk probably didn't feed his baby anything! here kid, suck on a nugget!
What does that place serve for breakfast anyway?

Mmmm chicken biscuits and hash browns.

Yes, why was she there? She was initially at the daycare so what happened from there? Did police meet up with her there? Did she drive to the plaza where Ross and Cooper were?

During Det Stoddard's testimony he stated that when LH was told RH never dropped Cooper off ( and then she said that stupid incriminating statement) that she tried to call RH cell phone but it went to voice mail. LH asked a day care employee to go with her to Home Depot Treehouse location.

Ok sorry I know I'm going to piss a lot of people off but NO I have no sympathy whatsoever for this parent for this reason

She was talking on her cell phone while driving the car. As I have stated before I DO NOT BELIEVE that when people forget their children that they don't already have dangerous habits of doing things that are unsafe in their cars. Texting and Talking while driving is now against the law in most places. That's because it is incredibly dangerous. This is not a parent who prioritized her child above EVERYTHING else. This is a parent who squeezed her child responsibilities in between everything else that was going on in her life. (And the father too)

I don't have sympathy for people who parent this way. It was an accident waiting to happen. And I haven't continued reading but I'm going to stop right here and say I bet $5 bucks that the rest of the article is filled with highly emotional devastation that's pulling at people's heart strings.

I'm sorry but NO I do not feel sorry for this woman. It was an accident WAITING to happen. When you have to take a child somewhere in a car it's DANGEROUS. You could get in an accident easily. Your attention should be 100 percent on the child and driving safely. Not having several different conversations that distracted you.

Again we need to raise the bar in safety not lower it in sympathy. I think this woman should have been prosecuted for negligence.

Well, I don't think I ever said I had sympathy or shared how I felt about it... I've shared how I feel about parents leaving their kids in cars all over the place here. I said it was heartbreaking. Listening to her screams made me tear up. I never said she shouldn't have been prosecuted or held responsible, but yes, to me it was extremely heartbreaking because while it may have been an accident waiting to happen, it was still an accident. It is a stark contrast to the emotion shown in this case. IMO of course.

She was prosecuted for involuntary manslaughter and acquitted.

Well, LH got to the daycare at 4:51.
RH pulled into the strip mall at 4:20 something and although we don't know exactly when he started making those 3 phone calls: #1 was to LH cell phone, no answer, so less than a minute, #2 was to Home Depot, no answer, so less than a minute and #3 was to the Daycare Toddler room 5 and that was for 6 minutes

So it looks like he talked to someone at the day care BEFORE LH got there to pick up Cooper. Don't y'all think?

Yes. That is where I got my thought he had a side piece at DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member