GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Translated from Ross talk to what really happened IMO.
I quit my job with the police department where I had worked for 3 years and had benefits, etc and made my wife move out of our house. My
wife supported me while we lived at her parents house. I went back to school and ran around a college campus flirting with young girls. I didn't get good enough grades to qualify for any financial assistance so I have a huge school loan to pay back now.

I work.for a Fortune 50 company. Corporate.

moo

Happens quite often actually - guy goes to school, lives off the wife's wages, wife has teheir child, then suddenly he isn't interested in her anymore, goes looking for fun elsewhere.

I'm sure it happens vice versa, women doing the same with men, but ime this is what I hear most often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember stories from the 80s in Texas where children died in hot cars because someone got home and the kid was sleeping and they didn't want to wake him so they leave him in the car and they died. Always thought that was bizarre, but kids die in backyard pools every year too even though there are a number of things you can do to prevent it. And that is a point. If RH and LH were so worried about a hot car death that they both googled it, what steps did they take to prevent it?

Sent from my TX300CA using Tapatalk

Yeah I see why he loved that job he could "shoot the chit" with his friends all day. Take over 1 hour lunches, show up late, leave early AND sext with multiple people all day.

Oh but he wasn't happy! Passed over for a promotion,
interviewed for another job that he didn't get.

Fortune 50
Roflmao...every time I type that!

Once she realized Cooper wasn't at HD Corp daycare, she drove to the Treehouse with someone from the Daycare and the police talked to her at the Treehouse location.

Thanks Karmady, I thought that's what I had heard during yesterdays testimony, but the poster I was replying to stated that LE spoke with LH at the day care. I think that poster thought the name of the day care was Treehouse.

Oh but he wasn't happy! Passed over for a promotion,
interviewed for another job that he didn't get.

Fortune 50
Roflmao...every time I type that!

Every time I hear about him
Being passed up for that promotion, or not bein hired at that CFA corp job, I'm all just :violin:

Yes, why was she there? She was initially at the daycare so what happened from there? Did police meet up with her there? Did she drive to the plaza where Ross and Cooper were?

day care worker suggested she/he go with LH to where Ross works because according to detective on stand daycare worker suggested it

I actually think he did a fantastic job on the stand, and this is something very, very small to nitpick about. Saying like won't cause a jury to question his credibility, because he is clearly credible and ethical. This is a bit petty, considering the amount of work LE has clearly put into keeping this monster behind bars.

Using "like" is a non issue in that hearing, this investigations, and future court dates. JMO

I think he did a fantastic job as well. He certainly made the events of the day very clear, at least to me.

I thought she drove and the daycare person went with her. At first I thought someone drove her over because she might be too upset to be driving. But no, I think she drove from the daycare to his work. Why would she need to take the daycare person with her then?

Good point. I think I was assuming the DC worker drove her, not just went with her. I can't find any of the transcripts of the defense questions and that is where the info came from.

My parents always made me sit, I mean SIT in the back seat.

I don't think I was allowed in the front passenger seat until I was like 12 or 13!

You should have seen our station wagon on trips...parents in front, four kids in middle and four sprawled around that back section...and someone would usually throw up.

I was an only child..

I LOVED going places with friends and aunts & uncles...lots of siblings and cousins...They all had station wagons and would pack us in like fish, sometimes even sitting on another persons lap!!!
Fun fun fun!!!!

How did it come about that the police were at the Treehouse location?

Which other jobs?

Mail clerk, parking monitor, dispatch, home depot

There has been no word on jobs before mail clerk and parking monitor. Unless he lived off his parents (wouldn't be surprised) there had to have been others.

Translated from Ross talk to what really happened IMO.
I quit my job with the police department where I had worked for 3 years and had benefits, etc and made my wife move out of our house. My
wife supported me while we lived at her parents house. I went back to school and ran around a college campus flirting with young girls. I didn't get good enough grades to qualify for any financial assistance so I have a huge school loan to pay back now.

I work.for a Fortune 50 company. Corporate.

moo

That is spot on. Perfect. Thank you.

la_cavalière;10703775 said:
I can see your viewpoint as well. But how far should it go? What about a child who drowns in a swimming pool when his parent runs to answer a phone, or is poisoned when she gets into something in a cabinet, or falls off a cliff at a hiking trail, or is attacked by a dog, or gets hit by a car, or dies in an accidental fire? You could argue that all of these situations involve some level of negligence. Yet I don't see how prosecuting these parents will help reduce these accidents. The best parents can make mistakes. We need more education.
I understand your point, and I think each individual case needs to be investigated and handled on its own merits. In the cases where it's been determined to be an accident, then community service that raises the level of public awareness would be appropriate. By consequences, I don't necessarily mean prosecution. But I do think that each one needs to be thoroughly investigated to determine the level of neglect.

I was an only child..

I LOVED going places with friends and aunts & uncles...lots of siblings and cousins...They all had station wagons and would pack us in like fish, sometimes even sitting on another persons lap!!!
Fun fun fun!!!!

I was one of two kids, I was born in 73. we never had a station wagon, and I was always soooo jealous of my friends whose families had one!

I do remember laying down and playing in the floor of the backseat, and even laying down on the back window/dashboard thingy! Sooo unsafe but very fun!

I think he did a fantastic job as well. He certainly made the events of the day very clear, at least to me.

Only problem I had was taking in the vast amount of new information and trying to wrap my head around what I was hearing and process it before the next bombshell... They were coming FAST and FURIOUS!!!

I think that's wonderful. Another of the posters here said that she makes a point to look for children and pets left behind in vehicles whenever she walks through parking lots. I think that's another great idea that I'd like to see publicized.

Lol that was me. I don't have much of a life and need to walk to keep my circulation going and for my arthritis etc. So I do it in large parking lots, probably looking like I am casing cars for stereos, etc...

I thought perhaps he was "on hold"

I was trying to get the timing nailed down and couldn't.
Was she at the daycare when he called???

Well, LH got to the daycare at 4:51.
RH pulled into the strip mall at 4:20 something and although we don't know exactly when he started making those 3 phone calls: #1 was to LH cell phone, no answer, so less than a minute, #2 was to Home Depot, no answer, so less than a minute and #3 was to the Daycare Toddler room 5 and that was for 6 minutes

So it looks like he talked to someone at the day care BEFORE LH got there to pick up Cooper. Don't y'all think?

After watching the hearing yesterday, seems he reallllyyyyy liked CFA - eating there several times a week. I agree 20 minutes is not enough time to order, get your food, sit down, get up, and back to the car again -- especially with a toddler. I wonder if there are food wrappers in the car (ie, to go).

I was one of two kids, I was born in 73. we never had a station wagon, and I was always soooo jealous of my friends whose families had one!

I do remember laying down and playing in the floor of the backseat, and even laying down on the back window/dashboard thingy! Sooo unsafe but very fun!

I loved sitting all the way in the back of the station wagon and with that back window that rolled down!

I miss those little wing windows all the cars had too! What happened to those?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member