GUILTY GA - Tina Prince, 46, teacher, Sandersville, 28 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He’s ROUGH looking for only 31!!!!!!!

That's exactly what I thought too....he's only 31...?!?

He looks older than 41. I guess having evil inside of you ages you.....

He had no right to take Tina's life. Her poor family, friends and her pupils at school all needed her.

RIP dear lady. You deserved better.

194126433_355660149224079_496728265913631888_n.jpg
Gotcha!

I actually consider it to be only the dumbest of criminals who involve Walmart in their plans. There have been so many stories on here involving “seen on camera in or outside of Walmart” that I now always hope a WM store is somewhere in the details. All the footage I’ve seen (especially from inside the store) has been very high quality.
Yes, Shannon Ryan, for example. LE found his car parked at Walmart after he killed Lelia Cavett.

I wonder if the suspect in this case also bought cleaning supplies there.

Sheree Prince fb, dated Nov 27, 2020. There is a comment from a friend that sounds like a man not appreciating her...breaking up with her...something along those lines. I wonder if it was AA or someone else.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-04_20-34-07.png
    Screenshot_2021-06-04_20-34-07.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
*She's unfortunately been found deceased, "on again, off again boyfriend arrested*

Sheriff: Body believed to be missing woman Tina Prince found

Sheriff: Body believed to be missing woman Tina Prince found
by Claire Helm
Friday, June 4th 2021

94e1f794-2a9f-4f6f-9f55-c987bda09e84-medium16x9_191245535_352470729543021_5383232775007882274_n.jpg

4VIEW ALL PHOTOS

Aaron Adams/Washington County Sheriff's Office
WASHINGTON COUNTY, Ga. -- Authorities say they believe they've found the remains of missing Washington County woman Tina Prince.

Aaron Matthews Adams, 31, is in custody for concealing a death (felony) and two counts of making false statements (felony). He's the "male acquaintance" authorities previously said Tina was last seen with.

MORE: Missing Sandersville woman met with "male acquaintance" before disappearing

Authorities give an update on the case of Tina Prince on June 4, 2021/Source: WGXA News
Prince, a teacher and mother from Sandersville, disappeared the night of May 28. Records show Tina's daughter filed a missing person's report with the sheriff's office the next day.

According to the report, someone called Tina repeatedly while she was at Pueblo's Restaurant in Sandersville that Friday with a family member. Tina eventually went outside to pick up the calls, but she never came back in.

8e47c23b-850a-48b1-b2e0-8e9b5a928ec1-medium16x9_thumbnail_TinaPrince.jpg

Tina Prince/Washington County Sheriff's Office
Washington County Sheriff Joel Cochran announced at the press conference that the human remains were located off of Pleasant Grove Road, in a rural part of the county.

An autopsy will be done at the Georgia Bureau of Investigation's Crime Lab for positive identification and to determine the cause and manner of death.

Because this is an active and ongoing investigation, authorities couldn't give more details at the press conference on Friday. Sheriff Cochran thanked the many agencies that have helped in this case so far.

I would like to personally thank agencies that have assisted us over the last 6 days. Without their assistance, we would not be where we are today with this investigation. I would like to thank my own deputies and investigators for their assistance. Other agencies assisting that I would like to thank include the Johnson County Sheriff’s Office, Georgia Bureau of Investigation, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Department of Natural Resources, Georgia State Patrol, Department of Community Supervision, Ocmulgee Drug Task Force, Middle Georgia District Attorney’s Office, Sandersville Police Department, Volunteer Fire Fighters and Washington County EMA.
Anyone with information about this investigation should call the Washington County Sheriff’s Office at 478-552-0911 or the Region 12 GBI Office at 478-374-6988.

31-year-old man charged in missing teacher's death

* BBM. So, this article says she was indeed at the boyfriend's house Friday evening.*

31-year-old man charged in missing teacher's death

60b932ffbccea.image.jpg

Screenshots from video surveillance footage show 46-year-old Tina Prince inside a convenience store near Sandersville in Washington County.

A 31-year-old Sandersville man has been arrested in connection to the disappearance of a first grade teacher in Washington County.

Washington County Sheriff Joel Cochran identified the suspect Aaron Matthew Adams. Cochran said he has been charged with felony concealment of a death and two felony counts of giving false statements to authorities. Adams is being held in the Washington County Law Enforcement Center in Sandersville.

The sheriff said that Adams is the “male acquaintance” previously referenced in the course of the investigation earlier this week. Authorities confirmed earlier in the week that Tina Prince was at Adams’ house last Friday evening.

Cochran said Prince's body was found off Pleasant Grove Road in a rural section of Washington County on Friday, June 4. The body will be taken to a Georgia Bureau of Investigation crime lab for an autopsy where a positive identification will be made and a cause of death will be determined.

“This is a very fluid, active investigation,” said Cochran.

Anyone have any thoughts on why Aaron would not be charged with murder. Maybe more evidence is needed before making that charge?
So far he’s charged with concealment and making false statements.

Perhaps those are sure charges and enough to hold him with until an autopsy or more answers from him or someone else?

Anyone have any thoughts on why Aaron would not be charged with murder. Maybe more evidence is needed before making that charge?
So far he’s charged with concealment and making false statements.

Perhaps those are sure charges and enough to hold him with until an autopsy or more answers from him or someone else?
Waiting for COD and maybe some forensic results, most likely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back