GUILTY GA - Tina Prince, 46, teacher, Sandersville, 28 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Washington County Sherriff’s Office awaiting autopsy results in Tina Prince case

June 5, ~4:30pm
A day after Washington County investigators discovered the body of who they believe to be Tina Prince, questions remain about the events leading to her death.

Washington County Sheriff Joel Cochran told News 12, “The family has not [identified Tina’s body yet]. The crime lab will have to use forensics to legally identify the body. I’ve been told it would likely be Tuesday or Wednesday before that is done.

31-year-old Aaron Adams is charged with concealing her death and two counts of lying to investigators. No one has been charged with murder.

“Until the crime lab is able to provide the manner or cause of death, we are unable to bring that charge,”
said Sheriff Cochran. “We have the burden of proof to have the facts and/or probable cause before we can request that type of warrant.”
So, no obvious signs of homicide... I wonder what happened?

“Until the crime lab is able to provide the manner or cause of death, we are unable to bring that charge,” said Sheriff Cochran. “We have the burden of proof to have the facts and/or probable cause before we can request that type of warrant.”
Snipped

I wish more LE were as clear about that as this sheriff. Threads go haywire when there isn't an immediate murder charge and some people jump to false ideas about why.

jmo

Last edited:
I have thankfully grown out of my phase of loving the bad boys but I can honestly say I have had a number of on again, off again relationships with men who lived lifestyles that I wasn’t. I started working young and I got into a professional industry in my early 20’s. People who knew me through work would have never believed that I was occasionally seeing a “bad boy” who hung with a bad crowd and did hard drugs, usually cocaine.
I didn’t use with him. I didn’t hang with his friends who were bad news. But he and I would see each other, usually late nights and weekends only. I always wanted more but also refused to let him come around if he was using.
Of course I eventually wanted a normal relationship with someone who had similar values, but the year or two that I dealt with the other guy wasn’t terrible. I wasn’t ready for a serious commitment but I still desired a friend occasionally lol.
I don’t find it that weird. Some women grow out of the attraction to the bad boys but not all. I don’t blame Tina for having a non-serious relationship with a younger guy. She likely knew it had no future but she might’ve just been having fun while it lasted.
In no way did she deserve to lose her life because she chose the wrong guy to date. I don’t think anyone here made that assumption, I’m just throwing it out there. I understand people think of teachers as holier than thou human beings because of their absolute dedication to teach our kids, but they also are regular people who have a private life. Doesn’t mean she was doing anything illegal just because she was casually seeing a loser. They could’ve had totally opposite lifestyles and morals. And still physically attracted to each other. JMO

Right. Drug use doesn't really match with being a teacher.

I used to hang out with people that used drugs (not hard drugs though, that's scary) and I never touched any of it, the thought of trying it never even crossed my mind. I drink in social settings, I had friends that didn't drink. I drank around them and they just didn't. So it means nothing if she was hanging out with people that use drugs.
well, it kind of does matter because she has a teaching license. If she was with him and he got busted for hard drugs, in her car or home, etc...it could be very bad for her.

Also for her being a mom, if she was busted with him, if he had drugs in her car or house, and her kids were there...bad news.

MOD NOTE:
This thread is temporarily closed for cleanup.
Though we understand intentions are good when discussing cases on WS, info iposted as fact without substantiation tends to veer the conversation in a direction that is in opposition to our fact-based policy. Rumors without substantiation inadvertently become false facts, and take on a life of their own.

It is extremely helpful to alert moderators when you see a statement or picture posted that does not include substantiating links, or violates our TOS in any way. That way we can address it quickly, rather than needing a temporary thread closure to comb through multiple pages to find the source of the violation, and all subsequent replies to that post. There are only a few of us mods, and we are volunteers. We do not patrol threads looking for questionable posts. We rely on our members to let us know when they come upon them.

THANK YOU for your efforts to keep Websleuths the gold standard in true crime discussion.
Check back later this afternoon to see if this thread has been reopened. We are working as fast as we can.

CocoChanel
Adminsirtrator/Moderator

Last edited:
MOD UPDATE:
Thread closure for 3 hours, several pages/100+ posts removed for violations of TOS. While they were most decidedly unintentional violations, they nonetheless broke the rules and derailed the thread. We understand how frustrating it is to have a thread interrupted and posts removed. Here are my best tips on avoiding that in the future…

- Please DO NOT reply to any post that says something like “this is probably a rumor”. RUMORS posted should be reported. The speculation on drug use in this thread started from a RUMOR post and led to rampant discussion that has no substantiation and produced countless posts violating the Terms of Service.
- Drug speculation without substantiation is disrespectful to the victim and family. Unless it is confirmed by LE in MSM it may not be discussed.
All posts that have done that have been removed.
- Rather than responding to posts that you see as questionable in regards to TOS, PLEASE REPORT THEM INSTEAD. That way we can stop the bleeding of violating posts rather than closing a thread to remove hundreds of them.
- Many of the posts that have been removed are because the post you quoted was removed. Please be careful about what you reply to as it can result in your post being removed also.

This thread is now reopened.
THANK YOU for your efforts to post respectfully and responsibly according to the high standards of Websleuths TOS.

Please LIKE this post to let us know you have read and understand the rules as stated above.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel
Administrator/Moderator

WASHINGTON COUNTY, Ga. -- Behind a locked gate, down a trial of trees and near pools of water, a body believed to be missing Washington County woman Tina Prince was found.

Washington County Sheriff Joel Cochran announced at the press conference that the human remains were located off of Pleasant Grove Road, in a rural part of the county, near an Imerys plant.

upload_2021-6-7_17-11-59.png
Sheriff: Body believed to be missing woman Tina Prince found

I missed the detail about Tina's body being found behind a locked gate, near an Imerys Plant.

When I looked that up, it appears that Imerys mines several different types of materials in Sandersville. Curious how AA would get in through a locked gate, unless there is other access?

Attachments

• upload_2021-6-7_17-11-59.jpeg
    upload_2021-6-7_17-11-59.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 20
I missed the detail about Tina's body being found behind a locked gate, near an Imerys Plant.

When I looked that up, it appears that Imerys mines several different types of materials in Sandersville. Curious how AA would get in through a locked gate, unless there is other access?

Imerys Pigments & Additives

Google Maps

Does it say that there were no obvious signs?
I think it's more likely they are waiting for the full autopsy report, including DNA testing and toxicology, before they reveal the cause and manner of death. I don't think it means there are no obvious signs. There may not be any obvious injuries or wounds, but that could also be due to the condition of the body. Imo

Was this mother, grandmother and teacher buried or left in the open?

Does anyone know how often the gate would be open; I suppose for mining purposes? He must have known a secret way into that area.

Tina didn't have her car so she didn't drive herself out there.

That was my question, did he work for Imerys?

The whole area off Pleasant Grove looks to be surface mining - Google Maps

Thank you for the link, Knox.

Who owns Imerys? The trees planted in straight lines nearby are likely to be sold as timber. In the more natural looking forested area, it appears to be many dead or dying trees. Would mining cause those lovely trees to die?

Were any ponds drained or have rescue divers sent in?

Thank you for the link, Knox.

Who owns Imerys? The trees planted in straight lines nearby are likely to be sold as timber. In the more natural looking forested area, it appears to be many dead or dying trees. Would mining cause those lovely trees to die?

Were any ponds drained or have rescue divers sent in?
I found an address in a news video, 1958 Pleasant Grove Road. The Google pin on that location lands at Pleasant Grove & Linton Roads, where there is undoubtedly a gated entrance to Imerys. You can also see the red clay dirt roads on both the video and map.
Google Maps

<modsnip>
Google Maps

Attachments

• Pic5.jpg
    Pic5.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 77
  • Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg