Garrido Says Dugard's Rights Violated

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
do i think she bonded with him? yes.
do i think she was ever then or now in love with him and is begging to see him? no.
where do they get this crap?
to get this info they'd have to have a bug in her house

kbl, I'm sorry this is so upsetting for you, but I think there are some good points for intelligible discussion. Just hold your breath and count to 10 before you respond, okay? Thanks :blowkiss:

I have no idea how they would get it, but how did they get the photo of Edwards in a hotel holding the kid? That was the right kid, in fact. Edwards had to admit to an affair after that.

because they nailed that edwards doesnt mean there right or even close to being truthful here. my guess is, there taking what carl said and expanding on it with what they believe jaycee is feeling. my feeling is there full of it.

because they nailed that edwards doesnt mean there right or even close to being truthful here. my guess is, there taking what carl said and expanding on it with what they believe jaycee is feeling. my feeling is there full of it.

Well it sure doesn't mean they are always wrong or never have sources.
And I wouldn't be surprised if this story is accurately reported by them.

kbl, I'm sorry this is so upsetting for you, but I think there are some good points for intelligible discussion. Just hold your breath and count to 10 before you respond, okay? Thanks :blowkiss:

sorry.
i just think its a sad freaking day when tabloid garbage is posted in here.
the stuff about her going back to the backyard was basically based on the truth about the lice treatment........i have never heard anywherelse report that that happened.
the photo of ""jaycee" was based on garridos actual buisness card at least.
but this is just someone taking what carl said and taking it 10 steps further. it might actually be true.......but i dont believe tabloids. there not worth lining a cats litter box with for the most part

Well it sure doesn't mean they are always wrong or never have sources.
And I wouldn't be surprised if this story is accurately reported by them.

would love for them to give a source here. or am i missing it?

Hey, look at all the people that just woke up! A few minutes ago no one had anything to say. lol

We need to keep the momentum up during the slow news times, so I did my bit to help. ;)

Again, the source is quite visible in the link. If you don't find the source credible, don't click on the link. Easy as pie. I actually appreciate the opportunity to make that choice, so I once again thank My2sisters for the link that I can choose to read, or not choose to read.

National Enquirer led all the reporting agencies in the Nicole Simpson/Ron Goldman murders. It was determined, after the fact, that they were 95% accurate in their reporting on that case. Source for this information was Dan Abrams. He covered the case, and most of his information came from The National Enquirer.

I think that one almost has to go case by case to see who is doing the most accurate reporting. In this case, there is so little information coming out at all that it is hard to determine the accuracy. In some ways, an inventive writer could come up with the printed story and probably be just about right.

Again, the source is quite visible in the link. If you don't find the source credible, don't click on the link. Easy as pie. I actually appreciate the opportunity to make that choice, so I once again thank My2sisters for the link that I can choose to read, or not choose to read.

i just want to know what lengths these rags have to go to before we stop posting it here.......seriously whats next? they will probably blame jaycee for some of garrido's crimes next

Hey, look at all the people that just woke up! A few minutes ago no one had anything to say. lol

We need to keep the momentum up during the slow news times, so I did my bit to help. ;)

Heh, you're right! You've livened us up a little bit LOL, thanks:)

National Enquirer led all the reporting agencies in the Nicole Simpson/Ron Goldman murders. It was determined, after the fact, that they were 95% accurate in their reporting on that case. Source for this information was Dan Abrams. He covered the case, and most of his information came from The National Enquirer.

I think that one almost has to go case by case to see who is doing the most accurate reporting. In this case, there is so little information coming out at all that it is hard to determine the accuracy. In some ways, an inventive writer could come up with the printed story and probably be just about right.

simpson case you could site lots of sources from the police, from court officers, from medical examiners ect. where did they get this stuff? is someone from the family working for them?

i just want to know what lengths these rags have to go to before we stop posting it here.......seriously whats next? they will probably blame jaycee for some of garrido's crimes next

Speaking of bad reporting, the "reputable" FOX news has been reporting incorrect info regarding the Casey Anthony case all day.

Sometimes, you just don't know what you're gonna get and from where. I'd rather have the option available to read more info, than not have the option available.

We don't have to believe everything that's posted here. If we want all the information we can gather then that should also include the leads that make us uncomfortable. Discussion will increase our curve of understanding... so we don't get stuck.

Geez...does anyone understand what I'm trying to say? I'm not explaining very well.

We don't have to believe everything that's posted here. If we want all the information we can gather then that should also include the leads that make us uncomfortable. Discussion will increase our curve of understanding... so we don't get stuck.

Geez...does anyone understand what I'm trying to say? I'm not explaining very well.

i understand what your saying.
this makes me more then uncomfortable though.
i think the thng that gives this credence is what carl said. but that's still a far cry from whats written here.
and like i said, unless they have bugs in her house i dont know where there getting this from

Do you mean that we're grown-ups and we can use our amazing powers of discernment when evaluating informational sources? And that just because a link is posted here doesn't mean it's mandatory to read it, but it's good to read things because they fuel discussion which fuels thought processes and progress? Preposterous!;)

IMO, this is the most likely scenario of all the scenarios we've been told, so far. Jaycee's reunion with her family is probably not all cookies and gum drops and teddy bears, like many want to believe. I wish it were that easy. While it's a miracle to the rest of us, it may be a complete and total burden to JC and girls. Some may not like it, but that backyard became their comfort zone, the only one the girls ever knew. I can't even begin to wrap my head around all that is going on and I'm just an observer. I imagine it would be even harder for them. Regardless of the source, whether they have the facts straight or not, this is what I figured was happening before reading this article.
Thank you, m2s

IMO, this is the most likely scenario of all the scenarios we've been told, so far. Jaycee's reunion with her family is probably not all cookies and gum drops and teddy bears, like many want to believe. I wish it were that easy. While it's a miracle to the rest of us, it may be a complete and total burden to JC and girls. We don't like it, but that pit of a backyard became their comfort zone, the only one the girls ever knew. I can't even begin to wrap my head around all that is going on and I'm just an observer. I imagine it would be even harder for them. Regardless of the source, whether they have the facts straight or not, this is what I figured was happening before reading this article.
Thank you, m2s

i dont think ebery thing is cookies and gum drops either.
theres obviousy issues and will continue to be for a long time. do i believe this is particuarly one of them? not to this degree no. theres a diffrence with being bonded to a captor and feeling your in love with them.
second, i fear what nonsene they will print next......and the bigger fear that this will be another "discussion" in here.

Originally Posted by LinasK
Well, they didn't have their mother wrenched from them, they just grew up with her as their sister and they gained a grandmother and an aunt. The trauma would be learning what a monster your father is and what he put your mother through, so I think they will need lots of therapy to deal with this....

And you know how they will see it how? :waitasec:

I dont think Linask is talking from her personal experience but it is more rational and Blood is always thicker then water, I am sure the girls have a strong enough bond to JC that will continue to grow more and awaken to the horror the Gs inflicted on JC, and the life style they all lived.

Going into the world mixing with others they will realize many things one of which is they were kept like animals in the back, and he lied to them and ripped them off having their real Mom, they will continue to have many feelings, but they are young and time is on their side.
Their standards have changed and will continue to change.
thank god. :)

some people stay stuck in standards, some get lucky and bust out, some are courageous and fight their way out.
but standards is no reason to stick your head in the sand.

My point is that THEY will decide what to believe in and how to lead their lives, not what you, or LinasK or I, or anyone else on this board thinks they will or should. Their perception of all of this is going to be very different from what we think, and it because their life experience is so different. It is NOT RIGHT for any of us to say that their feelings are wrong and bad or that they should say and do things in a particular way. We should respect those feelings, their sense of family, such as it may be. If you break that sense of family, you will leave a ruin in it's place that will be with them for the rest of their lives. What these girls need is to build their future, not carpet-bomb their past. If they have been treated badly growing up, they will undoubtedly remember that and react accordingly. However, if they were treated well under the circumstances, it is a crime to try and destroy what fond memories they might have.

I think it is very sad, but unfortunately in situations like this there are legions of people who are going to try to "help them" by forcing the girls to fit into their world view. Just reading through posts on this board, that sentiment is expressed over and over and over again. The sentiment is allways about how "I" feel about the situation and never about how "they" might feel. I feel very sorry for these girls, the situation they find themselves is not unlike a particularly nasty divorce from a kids point of view, with the added bonus of complete strangers getting into the fight uninvited.

I just hope they have the strength to be themselves and resist the pressure to conform that society will undoubtedly be smothering them with.

i dont think ebery thing is cookies and gum drops either.
theres obviousy issues and will continue to be for a long time. do i believe this is particuarly one of them? not to this degree no. theres a diffrence with being bonded to a captor and feeling your in love with them.
second, i fear what nonsene they will print next......and the bigger fear that this will be another "discussion" in here.

You may know there is a difference, but the person that is bonded to their captor doesn't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back