Garrido Says Dugard's Rights Violated

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@i.b. nora: I thought you might misread that: I never said dyslexia was a mental illness. I made sure to say that yes, he underwent a battery of psychological exams *and* that he had regular meetings with a lawyer to show he definitely had access to people--lawyer, psychologists--who, in turn, could get *someone* that could diagnose his dyslexia.

As for my statements on his high school career: we don't know for sure whether he completed it or not. All the articles I had read previously, including statements from his father, simply said that he left high school so the obvious implication was that he never finished. If you read the article that I linked to you would see that we're just taking him at his word at this point that he did finish high school behind bars, but we have no actual confirmation. And it's not a stretch to say that someone who can't spell basic words right and had mediocre grades in high school before dropping out is probably stupid.

It's amazing you say you don't know enough about him to determine whether or not he's smart, but you already seem to have a brittle opinion about me considering the tone of your writing.

Also: I'm the one that found that article, in which Garrido claimed he finished high school behind bars!

guys i think were all pretty much on the same side here.
garrido might not be book smart or he could be faking being stupid he's pretty much a con man (and an effective one at that) so he has street smarts for sure

The first thing I wondered when I read the letter, is why is he calling "his Allissa" ,"JC" now? I do find that curious, other than that, the letter is all about Phillip. IMO Phillip Garrido wrote this letter becaue he likes to be on the soapbox. (For example the preaching tent, the website, the "manifesto".) He is so full of himself and that soapbox has all but been taken away from him, so this is why he defied his attorney's wishes with this letter. Having to sit silent is probably killing him. :behindbar (Yay!!!) I agree with whomever said he should have no pen or paper. In fact, it would be okay with me if they locked him away for a few years in sound-proof room and let in the other prisoners once an hour! What goes round should come round! :smiliescale: JMO

i think he only called her alyssa when she was out in public. at the house or in his backyard of horrors i think he probaby called her jc

amen about letting the prisoners in once an hour lol

i think he only called her alyssa when she was out in public. at the house or in his backyard of horrors i think he probaby called her jc

What makes you think that he ever called her Jaycee? It seems it would have been hard to explain that to her daughters, don't you?

What makes you think that he ever called her Jaycee? It seems it would have been hard to explain that to her daughters, don't you?

i dont think he calls jaycee "jc" in that letter unless he's used to calling her that at least periodically. like when he was alone with her without the girls around (ok now im gonna vomit) or the years before the girls were born or old enough to talk

guys i think were all pretty much on the same side here.
garrido might not be book smart or he could be faking being stupid he's pretty much a con man (and an effective one at that) so he has street smarts for sure
His actions are much like the kidnapper/rapist of Elizabeth Smart-some of whose testimony I just read. He also renamed her "Augustine". Told her he'd married her, but in public with Wanda, Elizabeth magically became his daughter.:sick::sick::sick:
Elizabeth also said in her testimony that although Brian Mitchell was a very sick man, he was also intelligent.

His actions are much like the kidnapper/rapist of Elizabeth Smart-some of whose testimony I just read. He also renamed her "Augustine". Told her he'd married her, but in public with Wanda, Elizabeth magically became his daughter.:sick::sick::sick:
Elizabeth also said in her testimony that although Brian Mitchell was a very sick man, he was also intelligent.

they let elizabeth testify? sweet!
reading back now seems they tried to see if mitchell and barzee were connected to jaycee's kidnapping when they were busted in 2003.
i was 16 in 1991 but i remember as an america's most wanted addict i remember all the shows he did on her. seems so surreal that she's safe all these years later

The first thing I wondered when I read the letter, is why is he calling "his Allissa" ,"JC" now? I do find that curious, other than that, the letter is all about Phillip. IMO Phillip Garrido wrote this letter becaue he likes to be on the soapbox. (For example the preaching tent, the website, the "manifesto".) He is so full of himself and that soapbox has all but been taken away from him, so this is why he defied his attorney's wishes with this letter. Having to sit silent is probably killing him. :behindbar (Yay!!!) I agree with whomever said he should have no pen or paper. In fact, it would be okay with me if they locked him away for a few years in sound-proof room and let in the other prisoners once an hour! What goes round should come round! :smiliescale: JMO

Ya well lets just say he might know what the feeling of being locked up and trapped feels like....live by the sword, die by the sword ...seems to be true alot of the time :dance: And ya why not go all out and make his cell sound proof and give him a crazy roomate to boot. Then in 18 years ask him how fun it was.

Ya well lets just say he might know what the feeling of being locked up and trapped feels like....live by the sword, die by the sword ...seems to be true alot of the time :dance:[/QUOT

now all he needs is someone to rape and abuse him to make it come full circle

That's where the prisoners coming in once an hour fits in.....

Welcome, JusticeForVictims. Was I asleep at the wheel or something as this comment (about the Molinos) of yours floored me:

"Also I have been curious about the search results at her rental house, the age of the children taken into government care that day."

I don't remember any of the Molino children being taken into care. Please correct me if I missed something. I've been posting on a couple of the other threads concerning the Molino daughter. This would be JM, who just turned 16 in August. This is the girl who had the party which Jaycee's girls attended.

JusticeForVictims, if you've found any info about Molino children, could you please post a link. Thanks and welcome again.

Welcome, JusticeForVictims. Was I asleep at the wheel or something as this comment (about the Molinos) of yours floored me:

"Also I have been curious about the search results at her rental house, the age of the children taken into government care that day."

I don't remember any of the Molino children being taken into care. Please correct me if I missed something. I've been posting on a couple of the other threads concerning the Molino daughter. This would be JM, who just turned 16 in August. This is the girl who had the party which Jaycee's girls attended.

JusticeForVictims, if you've found any info about Molino children, could you please post a link. Thanks and welcome again.

I think Justice was talking about CM's tenant's children, not CM's children.

The Letter to Gray with spelling errors, etc.

To whom it may concern my first contact:

Walt Gray

J.C. Dugard's Free Speach rights are being violated, also she has been repeatedly denied access to have an attorney present durying questioning. Over & over she clearly expressed this request from the beginning to the conclusion of questioning.

Her civil rights have been clearly violated. Please concider this request to contact her at your earliest possible date.

Take this to a privet attorney who will look this matter over for her best interest.

Her two children were witnessing the same treatment for them as well.

Contact J.C. by
attorney mail only
Protect her & the children's
rights, use wise judgment
in this matter please!
Thank you.

Thank you! Walt
Please contact me by
attorney mail only
Phillip Garrido

To me, this letter is just a continuation of PG's delusion of granduer he has had his whole ruinous life.

PG appears to be unsatisfied with news reports of his case which correctly show him as a worthless serial sexual sociopath. This is in direct conflict with PG's sense of self.

PG's manifesto, God speaking box and "heart-warming story" are just PG's latest narcissistic self-delusions designed to soften the reality of what he actually knows to be true.

It is tough to finally see one's true self in sociatal's light of day and not lash out a tad, hence the letter.

As the weeks and months pass by, PG and NG will be forced to confront the fact that they are not, and never have been, uniquely gifted in any way.

They will go to their graves knowing the rest of us know exactly what they are.

I don't think PG is smart at all, because there are no signs pointing to intelligence. His maifesto was ridiculous, his religious ideas were too far out to ever get any followers, and he went onto a campus spouting his baloney. Maybe he was smarter in his earlier years but being demented caught up to him. He's smarter than the cops who visited his home and his parole officer even though He didn't have to do very much at all to get away with the abduction all these years or even be very smart about that.

Thank-you Missizzy. My2sisters is correct. I was commenting on the tennant: arrested the day of search(for parole violation). Evidence taken from home and 2children taken into care. This was at Molino's rental property.

I read the details about the search from a link posted on a page at websleuths. It was a few weeks back. The tittle of the link was something like: 3 of Molinos properties were searched today.
I have not read any details about Molino's 16 year old daughter.
But I read that LE wanted to make sure Molino did not have any more photos or video of Jaycee's daughters from the party.
Ever since the report on the searches, I have been checking online for more details but so far no further comments from LE.

I also read on a link that they have another property and business: Molino Ravioli.
No details if it was searched by LE but the link shows a google map and a couple of storage containers on the land. That has me curious. Remember Gariddo used a storage container to kidnapp and brutalize his first victim that he got 50 years in jail for? Maybe he has evidence hidden away from his Mom's house. Just a thought; container at the junk yard?

Thank-you Missizzy. My2sisters is correct. I was commenting on the tennant: arrested the day of search(for parole violation). Evidence taken from home and 2children taken into care. This was at Molino's rental property.

I read the details about the search from a link posted on a page at websleuths. It was a few weeks back. The tittle of the link was something like: 3 of Molinos properties were searched today.
I have not read any details about Molino's 16 year old daughter.
But I read that LE wanted to make sure Molino did not have any more photos or video of Jaycee's daughters from the party.
Ever since the report on the searches, I have been checking online for more details but so far no further comments from LE.

I also read on a link that they have another property and business: Molino Ravioli.
No details if it was searched by LE but the link shows a google map and a couple of storage containers on the land. That has me curious. Remember Gariddo used a storage container to kidnapp and brutalize his first victim that he got 50 years in jail for? Maybe he has evidence hidden away from his Mom's house. Just a thought; container at the junk yard?

I'm not sure the Ravioli business is owned by Jim and Cheyvonne. It's been around since I was a little girl and that was before Cheyvonne was even born. It could be Jim's Mother's - not sure. Did you see them named as owners somewhere?

Garrido used a storage facility not container, but those are curious.

amen about letting the prisoners in once an hour lol

In the National Enquirer they said when Jaycee told the investigators her real identity it was the 1st time she had spoken her name out loud in years.

Yeah I know that's not the most reliable source

I'm not sure the Ravioli business is owned by Jim and Cheyvonne. It's been around since I was a little girl and that was before Cheyvonne was even born. It could be Jim's Mother's - not sure. Did you see them named as owners somewhere?

Garrido used a storage facility not container, but those are curious.

09-24-2009, 08:47 AM
MBK
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2009

The address that Cheyvonne gave during that Pittsburg Planning Commission meeting, 2150 Pleasant Hill Road, is the same as MOLINO'S RAVIOLI.

http://www.molinosravioli.com/default.html

Shades of those pies in Sweeney Todd?

Check out the location on Google Maps. What do you think those white "structures" are?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...h&z=19&iwloc=A

After I read this post. I assumed the Molino's were connected to the land.
Now I assume Cheyvonne was being misleading by giving this as her address.
If her Mother-inlaw owns the land etc. why did CM list it as her address.
I bet she didn't think anyone would check into it.
She has just brought attention to the address at the Ravioli business.

09-24-2009, 08:47 AM
MBK
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2009

The address that Cheyvonne gave during that Pittsburg Planning Commission meeting, 2150 Pleasant Hill Road, is the same as MOLINO'S RAVIOLI.

http://www.molinosravioli.com/default.html

Shades of those pies in Sweeney Todd?

Check out the location on Google Maps. What do you think those white "structures" are?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...h&z=19&iwloc=A

After I read this post. I assumed the Molino's were connected to the land.
Now I assume Cheyvonne was being misleading by giving this as her address.
If her Mother-inlaw owns the land etc. why did CM list it as her address.
I bet she didn't think anyone would check into it.
She has just brought attention to the address at the Ravioli business.

Maybe JM inherited it?? I wonder why she didn't give her home address. I thought her house was in a subdivision, but maybe I'm wrong.

I can't imagine what they use those containers for! If they had things to store why wouldn't they use the land at J&M. I sure hope LE have looked inside! Good work!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back