GBC Trial General Discussion Thread #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GBC taking abc's car the next morning rather than his:
- was he getting rid of incriminating evidence? Her/his clothes? Allison's phone?didnt want to contaminate his car?
- did he take that car to be cleaned or washed? One of those hand Car washes or drive through?

????

"The girl said her mother would go walking in the morning and would usually wear a blue or pink singlet and black leggings."

“Sometimes she wears just her T-shirt and pants,’’ she said.

This is another important post.
Did Allison actually go walking in the morning, (or any other time for that matter) or is this something the child has been told to say?

This is another important post.
Did Allison actually go walking in the morning, (or any other time for that matter) or is this something the child has been told to say?

Has anyone aside from GBC and the girls said she walks? Do any of her friends have first hand knowledge (i.e., Allison told them)?

For obvious reasons we would have to take GBC, NBC and girls' comments with a grain of salt. But if her friends or family agree she does it because she told them, that would be different.

Has anyone aside from GBC and the girls said she walks? Do any of her friends have first hand knowledge (i.e., Allison told them)?

For obvious reasons we would have to take GBC, NBC and girls' comments with a grain of salt. But if her friends or family agree she does it because she told them, that would be different.

From my post above...

Enquiries with the deceased's parents and close friends indicated that the deceased was not known to walk for excercise and was unlikely to have gone walking late at night.

Ha ha! Champagne4lulu
You just took the exact words I was about to write! Exact. And I am most interested in the reply.

From my post above...

Enquiries with the deceased's parents and close friends indicated that the deceased was not known to walk for excercise and was unlikely to have gone walking late at night.

Hey Marly, I seem to recall recent testimony (was it the lady who broke news of the affair?) who indicated ABC was trying to lose weight? I can't quite recall if it was said or if she mentioned Allison walking.

Important Notice please take note!

At some stage over the weekend, (probably Sunday),as well as over the next few weeks, Websleuths (WS) is having a major overhaul/upgrade & the site could be down at various times.

Owners & Admin, as always, are being very kind & thoughtful towards us by working it around the trial so there's no interruptions once the trial resumes on Monday.

We'll be keeping you up to date & letting you know more as news comes to hand.

Kimster has posted in following thread about how to find out if the site is down.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10619445&postcount=18"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Where do we go for info when WS is down?[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246153"]Where do we go for info when WS is down? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you Vibe. I couldn't agree more. After all, what reasonable adult would think that he or she has the right to decide where an unrelated adult and that adult's children should live, and with whom and when?? It makes me very angry!!

I'll beat you in an angry contest!

I'm filthyfilthy angry.

Sorry can't link properly - mrs Christ:

06-11-2014, 12:41 PM

PrimeSuspect

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou
Ms Christ said Allison was worried about her weight and had started walking in the mornings. #badenclay

PrimeSuspect

Ms Christ said Allison was worried about her weight and had started walking in the mornings. #badenclay

I've bolded & underlined here...

June 11, 2014

Fiona Ellen Christ, whose husband went to school with Mr Baden-Clay, said she and Allison had a “positive, nice conversation” that morning.

Under cross-examination from barrister Michael Byrne QC, for Mr Baden-Clay, Mrs Christ said she knew Allison had “struggled with depression”.

She said in 2011, Allison told her she was dizzy and nauseated from the antidepressant medication she was taking.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...eath-court-hears/story-e6frg6nf-1226950521231

Good post MW regarding the whereabouts of Allison's phone and Kellie Thompsons statement:
Repeating again ...This is vitally important

25. I said, "It looks like it's only about 150 metres behind your property".

26. The defendant did not make any reply. When I zoomed in on the screen it showed that Allison's phone was in the rear of 61 Boscombe Road, Brookfield. I then thanked the defendant and I handed his mobile phone back to him. As a result of the phone search for Allison's phone I then walked outside and I had a conversation with Senior Sgt Narelle CURTIS and I told her certain things.[/I]

This tells me the phone was not "lost" at this time.
It also begs the question: What was it doing at 61 Boscombe Road Brookfield?
Is this where Allison was at some point in time?
And WHY was GBC not relieved, happy or excited that it had been located?
His response ...
24. The defendant didn't say much, it may have been, "Oh that's good".

Yeah exactly! I'd be hurdling the fence to look!

Did anyone see the news on channel 7 tonight? I tuned in as it was finishing - a piece about this case and social media - I'm wondering what it was about.

PrimeSuspect

G spent much time in that household after Allison's disappearance and that statement does not indicate that this information came from Allison herself. This can be verified by the phone records, police notes on statements and reverse look up, which I hope is acceptable to Marlywings.
Unfortunately the jury won't have the resources available to us to decide if this is heresay blah blah blah

I've bolded & underlined here...

June 11, 2014

Fiona Ellen Christ, whose husband went to school with Mr Baden-Clay, said she and Allison had a “positive, nice conversation” that morning.

Under cross-examination from barrister Michael Byrne QC, for Mr Baden-Clay, Mrs Christ said she knew Allison had “struggled with depression”.

She said in 2011, Allison told her she was dizzy and nauseated from the antidepressant medication she was taking.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...eath-court-hears/story-e6frg6nf-1226950521231

Hmmm. Interesting.

GBC taking abc's car the next morning rather than his:
- was he getting rid of incriminating evidence? Her/his clothes? Allison's phone?didnt want to contaminate his car?
- did he take that car to be cleaned or washed? One of those hand Car washes or drive through?

????

Maybe the bonnet & motor was still slightly warm, use it problem solved.
The motor can hold warmth for a surprising time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme