GBC Trial General Discussion Thread #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome MRSA I brought this subject up in January of this year. Here is the gist of what I posted.

After reading Constable Kieran Ash's statement yet again, there are some glaring lies from GBC. Constable Ash was onto him almost immediately. :rocker:

Kieron Ash Statement.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*

Ash stated that upon arrival at the Brookfield house at 8:00am, he noticed Olivia Walton walking the three girls down the front stairs of the house and putting them into a blue sedan. Constable Ash noted the following vehicles parked at the Brookfield house.

1. An older model silver Holden Statesman parked directly in front of the house, facing down the driveway. NBC's car.

2. A white Toyota Prado was parked across the driveway. Allison's car.

3. A silver Holden Captiva was reverse parked under the carport of the house. GBC's car.

4. There was also a blue sedan parked at the end of the driveway facing the house. The police car was parked behind the blue sedan. OW's car.

GBC told Constable Ash that he'd called his sister Olivia to come and drive the girls to school in the blue sedan.

At the time of arriving at the house at 8:00am GBC was dressed in business attire with tie and cuff links. Ash also observed the scratches on GBC's face. GBC told Ash that he cut himself shaving while rushing to get the girls ready that morning.

GBC told Ash that he'd been out searching for Allison in the silver Captiva that morning. The Captiva was now reverse parked in the carport of the house.

GBC then said that he'd driven around a few of the local streets that Allison normally walked along but couldn't find her and had to return home to get his daughters up, give them breakfast and get them ready for school as well as get himself ready by having a ****, shower and shave.

GBC said that OW had also been out looking for Allison, driving up and down the local streets.

Constable Ash asked GBC if it was definitely the Captiva that he took out in search of Allison and when he got home, reversed it around the Prado into the carport. GBC said he did and it was easy for him to reverse around the Prado.

Now let's look at the time frame of events on the morning of Friday 20 April 2012.

GBC phoned the police at 7:15am.

"I'm now driving the streets and my father has come over to look after the children. I need to go home and get the kids ready for school."

Prior to GBC phoning the police he made the following calls.

6:20am: Text to Allison: "Good morning! Hope you slept well? Where are you? None of the girls are up yet! Love G."

6:32am: Allison.

6:38am: Allison.

6:41am: Text to Allison: "Al, getting concerned. Where are you? The app doesn't say either? H and S now up. I'm dressed and about to make lunches. Please just text me back or call! Love G."

6:45am: Allison.

6:46am: EBC.

6:53am: Sergeant Murray Watson - witness to the accident in the Prado earlier that week and is part of the Kenmore Hills neighbourhood watch program.

6:55am: OW.

7:02am: Allison.

7:03am: Allison.

7:06am: OW.

7:09am: Kate Rankin (Belle Real Estate).

7:11am: OW.

7:15am: Police.

7:19am: Olivia.

7:35amAllison.

7:39am: OW.

Now look at the times between all of these calls. GBC started texting and phoning at 6:20am and did not come up for air until 7:39am. So my question is when did he find the time to take the Captiva out to search for Allison and then return home to have his shower, shave etc.? Remember - GBC told Constable Ash that he had to return home to get the girls up and ready for school and to also have his ****, shower and shave. Did he have the phone in the shower with him? No! He had his ****, shower and shave prior to texting Allison at 6:20am. GBC was up early. In fact he'd been up all night!

GBC Phone Records.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*

Thanks Makara, that's how I see it too. I don't think he went out looking. I don't think the 000 call came from his car. The background audio to me sounds too much like when I ring my husband when he's rushing, walking, to a meeting, not clear like when I talk to him when he's in the car.

Amee, just saying, I'm recommending you for the new Websleuths Moderator In Training.

:floorlaugh: Thank you AAAA but there are far better here than me.
Its just some things stick in my mind and bug me, other things go way over my head. :blushing:

Justice For Allison :candle:

Thanks Makara, that's how I see it too. I don't think he went out looking. I don't think the 000 call came from his car. The background audio to me sounds too much like when I ring my husband when he's rushing, walking, to a meeting, not clear like when I talk to him when he's in the car.
....... then Nigel BC must have told a lie in Court when he appeared as a witness. He actually said that he was at GBC's residence for 5 mins before GBC left at 7.10am to go out looking for Allison; don't know if he said that it was in the Captiva, but presume that he meant it was.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-wife-allison/story-fnihsrf2-1226951597398 .... actually says that GBC took the Captiva.

I think in the 45 minutes between the call to the police and them arriving so promptly, all plans went out the window and it was "all hands on deck" to get things straight.. phone being one thing. Things got messy that is how Bwana got caught trying to get out the vacuum and hose.
That is how the journal was missed, all the little inconsistencies.
I believe Gerry thought he had much more time on his hands, who would believe you would have the police on your door if your spouse was only missing an hour.
Scramble time....

Is everyone scanned before entering the courts? Speaking about bomb threats etc.

I hope so because I'm going on Monday. I thought the trial would be over by now as I knew I'd be in Brisbane Monday to Wednesday next week so I didn't expect I'd be attending. But then Gerred took the stand. I'm looking forward to hearing the closing statements.

Is everyone scanned before entering the courts? Speaking about bomb threats etc.

Hello Everyone, I have finally caught up and can answer your question TGY. I was at Court with Breaking and Liadan on Monday. Yes, as soon as you enter the main doors, you're asked to place any bags into a tray. They are scanned and you also walk through a scanner - just like being at an airport.

Just a side note, I got off the bus at the wrong stop on Monday and had to walk an extra long way to the Courts. On my walk, I passed the 'Pie Face Shop'. It was freezing, I was flying in knee high boots and worried about being late to meet our fellow WS' but I couldn't help but crack a smile as I walked (raced) past :)

However, Mrs Baden-Walton said she observed the Baden-Clays’ marriage was “strained” by their differing parenting styles.

She said that while her brother was dedicated to enforcing a strict routine with his girls, Allison had trouble sticking to it.

“She had difficulty parenting and running a home and the pressures of life seemed to be too much for her and (were) overwhelming,” Mrs Baden-Walton said.

However, Mrs Baden-Walton said she observed the Baden-Clays’ marriage was “strained” by their differing parenting styles.

She said that while her brother was dedicated to enforcing a strict routine with his girls, Allison had trouble sticking to it.

“She had difficulty parenting and running a home and the pressures of life seemed to be too much for her and (were) overwhelming,” Mrs Baden-Walton said.

This women was a loose cannon from the get go wasn't she. She screams to me someone that was up ended in a situation without too much notice by her brother and dad and tried her best to be the "saviour". Thinking that hiding behind the cloth will prove her credibility, She really is a piece of work.

Pfft -differing parenting styles, but GBC's was the right way apparently. She was the one in the wrong for not sticking to his way. :furious:

When did OW make this condescending statement Greg??

"I'm now driving the streets and my father has come over to look after the children. I need to go home and get the kids ready for school."

6:20am: Text to Allison: "Good morning! Hope you slept well? Where are you? None of the girls are up yet! Love G."

-----------------------------------

I wonder if all his texts were so civil and lovey dovey. I really doubt it.

-----------------------------------

I wonder if all his texts were so civil and lovey dovey. I really doubt it.

I often have wondered that too. Would love to see a text from a month before for comparison. He tried too hard that morning. Will be his undoing - small mercies that he thought he was just sooo clever and superior.

Pfft -differing parenting styles, but GBC's was the right way apparently. She was the one in the wrong for not sticking to his way. :furious:

When did OW make this condescending statement Greg??

when she gave evidence which I was there to hear. She did not once criticise GBC in any way but certainly explained in great detail Allison's difficulties. It was strange. She was doing an awful lot to help Allison, looking after her kids, Allison and cooking for them as Allison couldn't cope with much. She was such a great support to Allison but never once bottom lined with Allison to say "hey what's going on here, this isn't normal" . It did not make sense to me.

Hello Everyone, I have finally caught up and can answer your question TGY. I was at Court with Breaking and Liadan on Monday. Yes, as soon as you enter the main doors, you're asked to place any bags into a tray. They are scanned and you also walk through a scanner - just like being at an airport.

Just a side note, I got off the bus at the wrong stop on Monday and had to walk an extra long way to the Courts. On my walk, I passed the 'Pie Face Shop'. It was freezing, I was flying in knee high boots and worried about being late to meet our fellow WS' but I couldn't help but crack a smile as I walked (raced) past :)

Are you saying you got pie faced when you saw Pie Face running to see Pie Face?

That proves it, this trial IS sending me mental.
:crazy:

I'm happy to hear about the scanners, under the circumstances a trial like this could bring out the loonies for their 5 minutes of fame.

This women was a loose cannon from the get go wasn't she. She screams to me someone that was up ended in a situation without too much notice by her brother and dad and tried her best to be the "saviour". Thinking that hiding behind the cloth will prove her credibility, She really is a piece of work.

I wonder what she's thinking now after all the revelations in court re the antics of her brother (mainly sexual). In today's Australian newspaper it said "Mr Baden Clay alluded to more lovers" - "There were a number of women I went to for sex - we've talked about some of them - during that period." Still waiting for her revelation that she promised at the bail hearing.

Con Thomson got a business card as well :facepalm:

CON THOMSON: Where d-, where do you work at, sorry? You’ve
probably told someone but.

BADEN-CLAY: Ah, ah I don’t know if I have actually. Century
21 Westside.

CON THOMSON: Do you mind if I keep that card?

....... then Nigel BC must have told a lie in Court when he appeared as a witness. He actually said that he was at GBC's residence for 5 mins before GBC left at 7.10am to go out looking for Allison; don't know if he said that it was in the Captiva, but presume that he meant it was.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-wife-allison/story-fnihsrf2-1226951597398 .... actually says that GBC took the Captiva.

Thanks Couldbe, I just have massive doubts on the whole timeline, recollections when it comes to any of the BC's. Nothing seems to be consistent from the initial statements to the court statements. Eg, when they were notified that it was in fact Allisons body. You know the old saying about truth and lies... Hard to remember what you've already said?

I wonder what she's thinking know after all the revelations in court re the antics of her brother (mainly sexual). In today's Australian newspaper it said "Mr Baden Clay alluded to more lovers" - "There were a number of women I went to for sex - we've talked about some of them - during that period." Still waiting for her revelation that she promised at the bail hearing.

"the truth will be revealed" - omg that statement gives me douchebumps.

Haha, "Swifty" love that we all turn our WS names into nicknames. Bit hard for mine though, and in case anyone is wondering it's not cause I wanted to show up first on the thanks, just initials.

aaaah .....

Thanks SS, well I'm absolutely sure that the media has this info now. I wonder if they'll use it?

I'm fairly sure they can't wait to use this, to reignite a story that is intriguing in its own right, has an Australian connection AND involves GBC. What a story!

Does anyone know what the restrictions are in terms of the media presenting information about a witness, I'm guessing they are not allowed to until conclusion of the trial. But I really have no idea.

After reflecting the evidence he gave the previous day
GBC - I was actually my suggestion about the app.
It was me who found it and it was me that loaded it on our phones and showed Allison how to use it.
Fuller - You also knew how to turn it off?
GBC - We both knew how to turn it off. The app runs on the phone - links into GPS and location service.
Fuller - On the one day you needed it, it let you down.
GBC - Correct on the one day I needed it it let me down.

Why did GBC feel the need to correct the evidence her gave the day before and provide this information.

What am I missing?

http://www.themorningbulletin.com.a...-concerned-about-mistress-phoning-wi/2306708/

I was wondering who else had this app on their phone.
Had GBC also told anyone else to get this app on their phone? Toni? Parents?
I wondered if he was preempting some questions related to that.
Obviously it would have to be something to benefit his side of the story.
Wonder what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member