General Discussion and Theories #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking extracts from my posts does not deter from my opinion. I didnt say a lawyer cannot do anything in the long haul.....my post was referring to at this stage of the game. Without all the cards on the table I fail to see how anyone can say how easy or difficult it would be to prove innocence. What if people dont have alibis? What if DM went to look at a truck and took it to be looked over by some person (s) else? There are many possibilities IMO.... I am here giving my opinion and viewing other opinions...but to me it seems that its only those who presume innocence that get propositioned the most JMO but thats how I feel. MOO

Doesn't the law presume innocence? If the evidence weighed in the favour of such, both DM and MS would be out...on bail.

moo

Doesn't the law presume innocence? If the evidence weighed in the favour of such, both DM and MS would be out...on bail.

moo

If the evidence weighed in favour of a framing involving ruthless OC, maybe all agree the accused should stay put for now.

MOO!

I think this was just poor and misleading paragraph structure on the part of the author. If you listen to the actual news conference, the question asked by the reporter was if the second vehicle was seen in the surveillance video of the industrial area in Etobicoke where the first test drive was. That is the area Kavanaugh is referring to when he said "no other vehicle was seen at that location". Here is the video again. The question is asked at about 12:12 on the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny87BjsZuv0

LE had only just asked for businesses to check their surveillance video in the Brantford area on May 10th. The news conference was on May 14th.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/toronto-man-arrested-in-timothy-bosma-case-1.1277200

JMO

Yes I think you are 100% correct on that. Very nice catch! Thanks for pointing that out.

If the evidence weighed in favour of a framing involving ruthless OC, maybe all agree the accused should stay put for now.

MOO!

Uh. Why? Why would a lawyer keep a guy in jail if he had proof that he shouldn't be? Why would he not fight tooth and nail with his evidence to get him out on bail?

Wouldn't the lawyer, at the very least, say that? We're going to "stay put for now" but we have evidence that he was framed...

just asking...

Better than the farce of a justice system that we see in the USA.

Maybe it's because with publication bans one is not given the privilege or right to see the "farce of a justice system" that occurs and thereby cannot have an opinion about it...You can't have an opinion (for or against) a system that does not allow you to see how it works.

moo

>>>I was NOT IMPYING that the 2 cases were the same in any way...I was saying that a PUBLICATION ban is crucial as someone above was saying "why do we have them in Ont. in the year 2013...."

My post was trying to say HOW important they are to ALL MURDER cases...I want to see JUstice happen...I think Sharlene and Tim's family deserve that...at the very least.

I am agreeing amny missing pieces....and as hard as it is ...the PUBLIC will not know ....like in Tori Strafford's case...that is what I was posting...robynhood

...PLus

IMO I am sure when the court shows that evidence in court ....we will GASP as I did in the case I mentioned....HUGE pieces mssing here...I agree Blomquist....robynhood.:banghead:

I'm not implying that investigative evidence should be released. (I don't believe it should.) Quite different from a publication ban.

moo

The first time I ever heard of a publication ban was during the Noelle Paquette case.

<rsbm>

Michael Jackson may have died in debt, but his estate has made $600 million in the 4 years since his death. While still stuck in probate to pay off his $100 million debt, his children are left with an allowance of $70,000 a month to live off of. I wouldn't exactly call that not wealthy. The definition of wealthy isn't just money in the bank, if you have the assets to cover it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2197610/Paris-Prince-Blanket-BROKE-amid-legal-wrangles-Michael-Jacksons-money.html

JMO

And of course we should not forget that it is third parties that are controlling the Michael Jackson Estate. !!! This is why the Jackson family are suing.
There is also a case with Randy Quaid where he insists his assets were taken control of. He fled to Canada as he said his and his wifes lives were in danger. The people managing his business were apparently stealing from him and even sold a house by using a similar name. These things happen.... and the people doing these things are right under their noses acting like buddies or working for them. But thats another story...

I believe DM may have clued in to what was happening with the company and began to dismantle it and redirect assets.

He was obviously trying to lease the hangar etc judging by this link:

http://www.aviationacres.com/Ontario.asp?CMD=AgentBio&ID=3832

Even had someone working at/using his home 5 Maple Gate Court to take care of business !! So business was definitely on the move. IMO

I am a little behind on this thread, so I apologize for the late reply (there are so many different threads to try to keep up on!). I just wanted to know your thoughts in regards to this: If you believe it was OC who was setting DM up, and this is the reason TB's body was discovered on DM's own property, rather than in some random field - then why did OC go through the trouble of burning the body beyond recognition? Why not just dump TB's body in DM's back field without burning it, since the message OC was trying to make was to teach DM a lesson, not TB or his family. Why did they bother taking the time to burn the body beyond recognition? Just wondering what your thoughts were on this. TIA

Great thinking Dizzy. But I'll put a different spin on it removing the OC. Burning TB's body beyond recognition happened on DM's farmland as he felt this was the "safest" place to do it. He may have considered elsewhere but at least had someone come around (LE or concerned neighbours), he felt he could easily explain away that it is his property and he decided to have a bonfire. The perps may have tossed out the idea of some random spot in a field, realizing LE might have been able to collect such evidence such as tire tracks or shoe/boot prints at the crime scene. This way, being on his own property DM could explain away such evidence. It's highly feasible the incinerator was used or was intended to be used, which would mean they would have had to transport it to another location, where it may have raised some concern, been spotted, reported and would have been traced back to DM. IMO if there is anything in relation to an OC, my guess would be DM tried to make it appear as if an OC was involved. Yes JMO.

Yes but this is a different case !!!!!! and the evidence will be different too.... all cases differ... IMO

Respectfully and obviously. My point being is the fact that we are not privy to the evidence LE are holding back which IMO will speak volumes and the truth.

The FACT that more than two months later, there have been no other arrest of anyone else especially with a connection to OC tells me it is not a case of OC. As if DM would hold this vital information back while being held on murder and other charges and allow OC crime to continue to wreck havoc on his good name, place loved ones in danger and him facing a life term in prison.

Another issue we do not know anything about, DM may not have been close to his mother. Nothing states they were close. If anything I believe the opposite. Reports indicate he rarely visited his mother, he more than likely chose to live with his father instead of his mother being he was old enough to make that decision. So why would he worry about securing a financial future with/for her? The reason I see it that he signed over three properties of his to her was to protect them from being taken away from him should he be responsible for paying his own court costs. Which I believe will end up happening in the end anyway. If there was money to be had, I am sure MB got her half through the divorce. MOO.

<rsbm>

Michael Jackson may have died in debt, but his estate has made $600 million in the 4 years since his death. While still stuck in probate to pay off his $100 million debt, his children are left with an allowance of $70,000 a month to live off of. I wouldn't exactly call that not wealthy. The definition of wealthy isn't just money in the bank, if you have the assets to cover it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2197610/Paris-Prince-Blanket-BROKE-amid-legal-wrangles-Michael-Jacksons-money.html

JMO

Exactly! He is worth more dead than alive. May be the same situation for DM. He could be in debt right now but if he died now and left everything to his mother or whomever, she/they could sell everything off and become rich. If he hasn't acquied much legal debt at this point. HTH

I'm interested to know how much they have as well. This is the one that I find most intreaging:

Bosma’s cellphone was found three days later in an industrial area of the nearby city of Brantford. However, “no other vehicle” can be seen on surveillance video in that area, Kavanagh said.

http://www.therecord.com/sports-story/3242980-bosma-found-dead-in-region/

Which leads me to the conclusion that they have video of TB's truck in the industrial area where the phone was located. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they have a full video of the phone dumping event.

It's a great possibility in this day and age. So much OC going on, many companies use surveillance to deter criminals and protect their assets. I wouldn't be surprised in the least. Or the big clincher, a video of the two perps walking up to BO's place of business... JMO. I am interested in finding out what this place of business is and where it is in Toronto. MOO.

Uh. Why? Why would a lawyer keep a guy in jail if he had proof that he shouldn't be? Why would he not fight tooth and nail with his evidence to get him out on bail?

Wouldn't the lawyer, at the very least, say that? We're going to "stay put for now" but we have evidence that he was framed...

just asking...

We don't know what has been said or hasn't, for one thing. How could you forget the publication ban already?

If he's safer in solitary confinement, he and his lawyer may be ok with him staying there. If he's out, and OC is after him, he would put himself in solitary confinement anyway, never leave wherever he is staying and live under guard so he won't be killed, IMO. He might not trust private guards. He would eat better food - that's the only problem he might have with the jail since he is a foodie.
MOO.

Respectfully and obviously. My point being is the fact that we are not privy to the evidence LE are holding back which IMO will speak volumes and the truth.

The FACT that more than two months later, there have been no other arrest of anyone else especially with a connection to OC tells me it is not a case of OC. As if DM would hold this vital information back while being held on murder and other charges and allow OC crime to continue to wreck havoc on his good name, place loved ones in danger and him facing a life term in prison.

Another issue we do not know anything about, DM may not have been close to his mother. Nothing states they were close. If anything I believe the opposite. Reports indicate he rarely visited his mother, he more than likely chose to live with his father instead of his mother being he was old enough to make that decision. So why would he worry about securing a financial future with/for her? The reason I see it that he signed over three properties of his to her was to protect them from being taken away from him should he be responsible for paying his own court costs. Which I believe will end up happening in the end anyway. If there was money to be had, I am sure MB got her half through the divorce. MOO.

With all due respect, let's not forget it is very difficult to penetrate an OC cell and would take waaaaaay longer than months IMO to get what they need. Especially with a carefully hatched plan.

I think they do have video of the two accused walking up to Etobicoke guy's house. Kavanagh said the surveillance shows no vehicle dropoff associated with that test drive... so there is video. Doesn't mean they didn't go in ernest, which is why DM didn't conceal tattoos. He didnt seem to conceal anything walking up to SBs either. jMo.

Better than the farce of a justice system that we see in the USA.

At least the US has a justice system and not simply a legal/judicial system. One can follow the case and it keeps the equivalent of Crown attorneys with an agenda, somewhat honest and in the light of scrutiny from the public.
Not like that here with a ban everything attitude from the government. IMO

I would much rather have a publication ban than have mistrials and such. The general public will find out what happened during the trial and after the trial. Until then I am quite content to sit here and respect that ban and have my own thoughts and theories on what might have happened. Long story short, better to have to wait a while and find out what happened then to have a criminal running around free because they claimed the jury pool was tainted by media reports, etc.

MOO!

In the real word of VIP or witness protection, jail isn't a good place for a informer/witness, etc.

To truly protect a target, one has to control as many variables as possible of the existing variables. Jail allows that only for very menial or fairly insignificant targets. More a show of protection than substance.

A high profile target that is giving copious amounts of quality intel on OC is NEVER going to be in a local jail, solitary or not. He would be taken to a secure location controlled by the protecting group, many times it's a secluded military base for example, DHTC south of Ottawa

If DM was not involved criminally, he would by now, be desperately seeking sunshine and freedom and singing that song. Simply put, he'd be free now.
moo

In the real word of VIP or witness protection, jail isn't a good place for a informer/witness, etc.

To truly protect a target, one has to control as many variables as possible of the existing variables. Jail allows that only for very menial or fairly insignificant targets. More a show of protection than substance.

A high profile target that is giving copious amounts of quality intel on OC is NEVER going to be in a local jail, solitary or not. He would be taken to a secure location controlled by the protecting group, many times it's a secluded military base for example, DHTC south of Ottawa

If DM was not involved criminally, he would by now, be desperately seeking sunshine and freedom and singing that song. Simply put, he'd be free now.
moo

Thanks for your opinion. I don't agree that DM should be singing like a bird. Unless like a jackal there, predicting his own demise. Not all Birds are happily singing and free. Caged birds are waiting for the right opportunity in my opinion to escape and then deliver the waste on the heads of those who deserve it.

People can be involved in a case but not criminally involved, but I think you must know that. So who is to say that maybe DM actually did want a truck..... what if he had the money on him to buy the truck. What if he bought the truck right there and then. So many possibilities.....JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss