General Discussion and Theories #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it was a joke BQ ... but if you wish to take it further, maybe it's what DM isn't saying that tells us more ... his silence doesn't really appear to be telling us or LE a damn thing.

MOO

His silence tells me that he is reserving his right to remain silent...and that right should be respected by all IMO

I don't see it as any possibility that OC has developed this elaborate scheme in this situation, given that with the overall small nature of the airport itself, little air traffic in and out of the airport, and a non-operational business as yet at the hanger, the potential gain by OC just do not fit the circumstances. MOO

There are many links posted throughout this forum verifying statements made directly by LE, in both print and video, as well as many, many links to articles in MSM. Throughout all of this there is not one link has been provided that makes reference to any involvement by DM, MS or Millardair to any sort of OC. MOO

I don't see it as any possibility that OC has developed this elaborate scheme in this situation, given that with the overall small nature of the airport itself, little air traffic in and out of the airport, and a non-operational business as yet at the hanger, the potential gain by OC just do not fit the circumstances. MOO

There are many links posted throughout this forum verifying statements made directly by LE, in both print and video, as well as many, many links to articles in MSM. Throughout all of this there is not one link has been provided that makes reference to any involvement by DM, MS or Millardair to any sort of OC. MOO

So why bother sleuthing then? Why not just post all the links to MSM and LE press releases if thats the be all and end all of the case... JMO

In fact...why bother having a trial..... !!!

So why bother sleuthing then? Why not just post all the links to MSM and LE press releases if thats the be all and end all of the case... JMO

That is not what I was suggesting, I just think that it does not have anything to do with OC, as there has been no direct information to support the theory, and if it were there, we would have heard something to that regard by now, therefore links to it would be out there. MOO

That is not what I was suggesting, I just think that it does not have anything to do with OC, as there has been no direct information to support the theory, and if it were there, we would have heard something to that regard by now, therefore links to it would be out there. MOO

I expect thats what people said in many of the wrongfully accused cases IMO...

Why would we have links to OC? I have researched OC and IMO there is a high probability of its connection to this case JMO

I feel that it is important that we attempt to provide possible thoughts and ideas in our sleuthing as they may relate to this case based on the known facts that have been made available through LE and/or MSM.
:twocents::escape: going surfing!

I feel that it is important that we attempt to provide possible thoughts and ideas in our sleuthing as they may relate to this case based on the known facts that have been made available through LE and/or MSM.
:twocents::escape: going surfing!

Thanx for your opinion...as I have said before several times... we will have to agree to differ as known facts are virtually non existent.... IMO .....

OC as an opinion on the other hand is possible to sleuth here as it provides no-ones actual name(s) at this point. JMO

Theories are supposed to have a basis in fact, which for our purposes would be MSM and LE. If you can come up with a different viable source (not rumor), you can always present it to a mod/admin in a private message for possible approval.

Theories are supposed to have a basis in fact, which for our purposes would be MSM and LE. If you can come up with a different viable source (not rumor), you can always present it to a mod/admin in a private message for possible approval.

With respect Bessie It is a fact that OC is rampant in Hamilton /Ancaster and surrounding areas. To leave that out of the equation would be rather limiting imo. If all we can do is repeat MSM and go along with it then my question is.... how do we sleuth what has already been said ? Sleuthing imo means digging at every possibility to uncover motive for a crime to have occurred JMO

With respect Bessie It is a fact that OC is rampant in Hamilton /Ancaster and surrounding areas. To leave that out of the equation would be rather limiting imo. If all we can do is repeat MSM and go along with it then my question is.... how do we sleuth what has already been said ? Sleuthing imo means digging at every possibility to uncover motive for a crime to have occurred JMO

I strongly urge you to substantiate your claim that OC is rampant in Hamilton & Ancaster. How did you arrive at this conclusion? What measurements, stats or comparisons are you using to back up your claims?

I strongly urge you to substantiate your claim that OC is rampant in Hamilton & Ancaster. How did you arrive at this conclusion? What measurements, stats or comparisons are you using to back up your claims?

Sure give me about 30 mins and I'll provide all the evidence and a bit more.... always up for a challenge me !! ;-)

Heres another:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/09/18/ontario-mafia-quebec-corruption_n_1894375.html

This one ^^^ has an interesting comment beneath from Pinkibus :
pinkibus
1840 Fans
06:54 PM on 09/18/2012
It must be at least thirty years since the CBC did a documetary on the mafia and its control over the construction industry. They had tape recordings and the whole nine yeards. Nothing was done about it. The city of Hamilton has the mafia headqurters positioned between city hall and police headquarters. One chief of police said that everybody has had contact with the mafia if they are Hamiltonians. Nevertheless they are still very very influential in the building industry.
Permalink | Share it

another:

http://www.country1073.ca/news/latest/21191-eleven-arrested-in-hamilton-drug-bust.pdf

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2121400-a-complicated-path/
The Gilbank family goes public on national TV with charges that the case collapsed because of corruption in the justice system, a charge that Ontario justice officials forcefully deny.

OC is also rampant in Montreal, Windsor, Edmonton, Vancouver and points in between. It doesn't mean that any crime committed in any of those areas is related to organized crime.

Please see above two posts of mine...I am still getting the links to substantiate my claim.There are so many of them ... so it could take a while.... I arrived at my conclusion by the above links and MSM articles (amongst other things )which I understand are considered to be factual here. Please let me know if I post anything twice....as I am trying to keep it all precise so that fellow sleuthers can read and then form their own conclusions and have the links available to back up their claims.
Thank you for urging me to provide these links...I should have done so a while ago.... but I just assumed that people would research it as I have. But thats ok...as its all here now....it's quite an education ... :tyou:

I did a search for 402 months and 1980s and there is an interesting story about a man who robbed 2 people a gun and knife point and raped a 19 year old girl. This occurred in 1983 in Bethlehem, PA, so the woman would have been born in 1964. I cannot find the name of the rape victim, but the perpetrator was a 20 year old native from Cuba and was sentenced to a max of 402 months.

I thought it was worth a look...

http://articles.mcall.com/1984-12-05/news/2441580_1_sentencing-guidelines-co-defendant-robbery

Is this in the correct thread....for a moment there I thought I had landed in the Twilight Zone !! LOL

OC is also rampant in Montreal, Windsor, Edmonton, Vancouver and points in between. It doesn't mean that any crime committed in any of those areas is related to organized crime.

IF you read the above links you will read that the above linked areas are more inclined to OC than the places you have mentioned. take a peek JMO

And whilst any crime committed may not have been OC....it does make it more likely when the area is infested with them.... n'est pas ?

This should get you started.... its a wide range of links about OC in the area of Hamilton , Ancaster and Brantford... more to follow...

BQ, you've done a good job at pulling a mixture of MSM, police and opinion pieces that vary widely in publication years and type of criminal activity, but when you are claiming that a city of 700k+ is overrun with OC, I would hope that you'd have concrete stats. Actual, factual stats. Furthermore, I'd hope that you would link these stats to your theory that DM was targeted and victimized by OC - especially OC in Hamilton. Sorry, but you haven't swayed this former Hamiton/Ancaster resident that your theory is sound, let alone remotely accurate.

This should get you started.... its a wide range of links about OC in the area of Hamilton , Ancaster and Brantford... more to follow...

BQ, you've done a good job at pulling a mixture of MSM, police and opinion pieces that vary widely in publication years and type of criminal activity, but when you are claiming that a city of 700k+ is overrun with OC, I would hope that you'd have concrete stats. Actual, factual stats. Furthermore, I'd hope that you would link these stats to your theory that DM was targeted and victimized by OC - especially OC in Hamilton. Sorry, but you haven't swayed this former Hamiton/Ancaster resident that your theory is sound, let alone remotely accurate.

IF you read the links you will find that OC has been in that area for eons.... I may not have 'swayed' you...but that doesn't deter from the fact that OC is VERY VERY active in the area.... I live close by there myself so locale is not a key to anything IMO. If MSM is deemed to be accurate enough to base our sleuthing on then its accurate enough for people (maybe not yourself) to base their views and facts on.... IMO JMO MOO

EVERY link is about OC in the area...regardless of whether its spanning years (which is actually one of my points) /// different types of criminal activity (which is actually another one of my points). There are barely any 'opinion pieces' save for the one comment that I mentioned....... so please take a good read and maybe you could find a few yourself, that might interest you.... there are so many I could do with some help. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734