General Discussion and Theories #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see lanman noticed the painted wood chipper back in June and provided a good video of it parked outside the hangar .... thanks lanman !!!!!!!!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209826&highlight=russell+williams&page=7

And the picture link Arnie, thank you. In this corner alone we can see four vehicles; three cars and a wood chipper. According to LE there were as few as ten stolen vehicles IIRC within the new hangar. PLUS how many cars from CM's collection, planes and helicopters littered the hangar. No wonder SA was putting off contracts until DM cleaned out the hangar.

I do wonder how hard WM was pushing DM also on cleaning up being he had huge contracts in hand. Did WM demand one too many times of DM to get the hangar cleaned up which leading to his death? It's not like WM wasn't still interested in making the business work. I assume DM probably told his dad, "this is my project as you've told everyone, so butt out". JMO

And the picture link Arnie, thank you. In this corner alone we can see four vehicles; three cars and a wood chipper.

The red Camaro and black SUV in that particular photo belong to DM's mechanic and were probably not stored in the hangar on a regular basis.

OR the other option, say nothing at all like MS's lawyer. ;)

Deepak Paradkar on Closing Arguments on IN-DEPTH RADIO NEWTALK 1010

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIqMHRNTL4M"]Deepak Paradkar on Closing Arguments on IN-DEPTH RADIO NEWTALK 1010 - YouTube[/ame]

The red Camaro and black SUV in that particular photo belong to DM's mechanic and were probably not stored in the hangar on a regular basis.

:tyou: CS. Do you know if they were being stored in the hangar, cluttering it up? And how many other friends also had their vehicles in there? TIA.

Do you know if they were being stored in the hangar, cluttering it up? And how many other friends also had their vehicles in there? TIA.

The photo in question was posted to a car forum on July 31, 2012. It is implied in the accompanying post that the Camaro was in running condition at the time, so it most likely was only worked on in the hangar and not stored there.

The exact time frame of DM's Europe trip has not been confirmed, but it is possible DM was on vacation and his mechanic was using his time off to work on his own car.

No idea about other friends storing vehicles in the hangar. There are only a couple of photos of the Waterloo hangar and it doesn't look nearly as messy as implied - two planes, a helicopter, CM's Cadillac, and a small amount of junk stashed in one corner.

JMO

In bold. Something I had not heard prior to the actual day May 14th, when TB was found. I figure LE watching over the site just in case. Search warrant for farmland executed May 13th. MOO.

Police haven’t confirmed where the burnt remains were found, but there has been a large police presence since this morning at a farm in Ayr, just west of Cambridge. Neighbours say police have actually been in the area for several days now, and one nearby resident said the farm was purchased by one of the suspects in Bosma’s disappearance, 27 year old Dellen Millard.

http://www.chch.com/tim-bosma-found-dead-family-gives-thanks-for-help-support/

The photo in question was posted to a car forum on July 31, 2012. It is implied in the accompanying post that the Camaro was in running condition at the time, so it most likely was only worked on in the hangar and not stored there.

The exact time frame of DM's Europe trip has not been confirmed, but it is possible DM was on vacation and his mechanic was using his time off to work on his own car.

No idea about other friends storing vehicles in the hangar. There are only a couple of photos of the Waterloo hangar and it doesn't look nearly as messy as implied - two planes, a helicopter, CM's Cadillac, and a small amount of junk stashed in one corner.

JMO

Just for the record, July 27 2012 is the date SL confronted DM about the phone calls, so it seems DM was in the country.

Arnie thank you for bringing forward Ianman's post with the video link. I was looking yesterday for pictures or videos which showed the property the hangar sits on, looking to see if there were I beams somewhere outside. I don't see any in this video but it does look like a lot of random stuff on the left corner of the concrete.

Is that the same wood chipper in the video and the picture you provided Arnie? They do look different. The one in the video seems to be more boxy looking, flat across the front and darker in colour. Optical illusion? Wonder what DM would need a wood chipper at the hangar for? MOO.

Arnie thank you for bringing forward Ianman's post with the video link. I was looking yesterday for pictures or videos which showed the property the hangar sits on, looking to see if there were I beams somewhere outside. I don't see any in this video but it does look like a lot of random stuff on the left corner of the concrete.

Is that the same wood chipper in the video and the picture you provided Arnie? They do look different. The one in the video seems to be more boxy looking, flat across the front and darker in colour. Optical illusion? Wonder what DM would need a wood chipper at the hangar for? MOO.

You are right , the drab grey gives an optical illusion making the front look flat .... but it is not , it is a molded fiberglass front on the chipper and look where I circled the pictures .... see ridges on top etc , DM's grey chipper has the same front as the yellow one

Notice also the chipper has a pintle hitch same as the incinerator .... which doesn't means a whole lot ...... except that you have to have that type of hitch on a truck .... not all that common for everyday guys to use such a hitch ..... mostly construction etc.

((On the other hand , large aircraft are towed around airports with pintle type hitches ... but they use tractors , not trucks)) ((they are called "Tugs" and M.Air has one if you look in their other hangar pictures))

Attachments

• airport tug.jpg
    airport tug.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 21
  • vermeer rt frt cowl.JPG
    vermeer rt frt cowl.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 24
  • chipper rt frt cowl.JPG
    chipper rt frt cowl.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 25
What is most telling to me is ...... “Town of Oakville” and Unit # 23101 is printed on the front and rear of the chipper and it has a custom black rubber coating along the bottom half of the wood chip chute.

Quote taken from here : http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2229059-police-hunt-stolen-brush-chipper/

And then look at lanman's picture in his post #151 ...... the chute sure looks like a black underside to me !!!!!!!!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209826&highlight=russell+williams&page=7

note ... credit should be given to lanman , I believe it was him who first made the -stolen -Oakville -chipper connection back in late may , early June .... thanks lanman !!!!

Oakville to Waterloo is less than a 1 hour drive .... all you need is bolt cutters and a truck equipped with a pintle hitch ... and a gallon of grey paint !!!!!!!!!

But why ???? Did DM get a sudden hankerin' to clean up tree branches in the neighbourhood .... or something else ?? .... as the world churns and in DP's own words .... there is likely much more to this story :)

You are right , the drab grey gives an optical illusion making the front look flat .... but it is not , it is a molded fiberglass front on the chipper and look where I circled the pictures .... see ridges on top etc , DM's grey chipper has the same front as the yellow one

Notice also the chipper has a pintle hitch same as the incinerator .... which doesn't means a whole lot ...... except that you have to have that type of hitch on a truck .... not all that common for everyday guys to use such a hitch ..... mostly construction etc.

((On the other hand , large aircraft are towed around airports with pintle type hitches ... but they use tractors , not trucks)) ((they are called "Tugs" and M.Air has one if you look in their other hangar pictures))

You can easily put a pintle hook on any vehicle with a standard 2" receiver. It doesn't necessarily have to be a truck. The main advantage to a pintle hook/lunette ring is that it's virtually impossible for them to separate accidentally...so they are great for rough terrain (ie construction like you mentioned)

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/brow...Integrated+Ball+and+Pintle+Hook.jsp?locale=en

What is most telling to me is ...... “Town of Oakville” and Unit # 23101 is printed on the front and rear of the chipper and it has a custom black rubber coating along the bottom half of the wood chip chute.

Quote taken from here : http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2229059-police-hunt-stolen-brush-chipper/

And then look at lanman's picture in his post #151 ...... the chute sure looks like a black underside to me !!!!!!!!

note ... credit should be given to lanman , I believe it was him who first made the -stolen -Oakville -chipper connection back in late may , early June .... thanks lanman !!!!

Oakville to Waterloo is less than a 1 hour drive .... all you need is bolt cutters and a truck equipped with a pintle hitch ... and a gallon of grey paint !!!!!!!!!

But why ???? Did DM get a sudden hankerin' to clean up tree branches in the neighbourhood .... or something else ?? .... as the world churns and in DP's own words .... there is likely much more to this story :)

You're welcome. I sent a tip to crimestoppers (back in June) about the stolen wood chipper. I have my doubts that the one at the hanger is it though, since a few weeks after I drove by the hanger and it was still sitting outside in the parking lot.

Thanks for the hitch info lanman ... I was not aware of the CDN Tire version .... regulations always required I use the bolted-to-the-truck hitch ..... but then again I was towing heavier stuff and often under HAZMAT rules. Thanks !!!

Attachments

• pintle hitch.JPG
    pintle hitch.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 13
You're welcome. I sent a tip to crimestoppers (back in June) about the stolen wood chipper. I have my doubts that the one at the hanger is it though, since a few weeks after I drove by the hanger and it was still sitting outside in the parking lot.

Don't worry they'll get to it, don't forget how long it took for the LE to jump all over those phone records that SL brought to their attention over a year before TB was found murdered. TTT Things Take Time.

Oh and I know this isn't relevant, but that grey colour is a primer, not a paint, in my opinion. Which leads me to think that only amateurs paint with a primer and then not paint over top. There is that ambition again. ( half arsed )

Keep in mind that Millard Air is just a minute away from a major auction company that sells off municipal surplus...so they could have easily picked up one of these legitimately there (MR Jutzi)

If you pick up a woodchipper legitimately, why would you spray it with primer to disguise it. ? Just asking.

If you pick up a woodchipper legitimately, why would you spray it with primer to disguise it. ? Just asking.

Possible explanation: It may have had signage on it that they wanted off. It's not like they have to go far to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme