General Discussion and Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was TB targeted as a victom in DM's eyes or just a guy selling a truck, I sure wouldn't be smiling at SB with bad intentions in mind.

I have always assumed they just never thought they'd be caught since up until now they weren't. Harley in the hangar?
They hooked up to the thing and drove away. Imo they got too cocky.

DM innocence is a tough sell around here, Foodfrtht.
The good thing is the holes in your scenario that will be offered by the wonderful WS sleuths, might help you work on filling them. Its a healthy thing as long as everyone keeps cool.
Welcome aboard!

It's generally assumed the phrase about the devil smiling at her was meant metaphorically. Next? :)

Or maybe he actually smiled at her, so she said it to demonstrate how evil that would be.

Many many holes to be filled, not trying to sell inocence just angle to look at. Thanks for the welcome Snoofo, I have the AC on high hehe

Or maybe he actually smiled at her, so she said it to demonstrate how evil that would be.

There are two quotes, one is about the devil smiling at her. That's the one I referred to. But there's a second quote where she seems to be referring directly to DM. Either way, I don't really have a problem with the idea that a criminal, especially one capable of murder, would smile at an innocent person. Usually the quote makes me shudder, because what if they had come back after SB?

Alternatively, a lot of people smile when they're nervous.

Yeah, that was discussed at the time. I think the guy just did a good deed, and ended up as a spokesman because he was 1) technically savvy, 2) able to be distanced enough not to be completely overwhelmed (as I'm sure family/closer friends were)

I probably should have entered the conversation with a lighter post.

Where I wanted to go with this was money a motive at the test drive for MS to act alone

I had to chuckle at this. As I was reading your first post I thought "now this is going to get this thread active real fast" lol awesome first post to get people thinking!

:Welcome1:

That was my intention shifty, I have been getting bored lately after reading thousands of posts the last five weeks

This is my theory and opinion of what I think may have transpired that night. DM and MS parked the Yukon on the road within range of a surveillance camera. They walk up the road a bit, down the laneway to TB's house. The three get into TB's truck with DM driving and pull out of the laneway, drive the short distance to where the Yukon is parked on the road. MS gets out of TB's truck and they give some excuse as to why MS won't be coming along in the Dodge for the test drive. There would be no third suspect with this scenario. DM drives to the industrial location where TB's cell phone was found and MS is following in the Yukon. They pull over at that location and force TB out of the truck and a scuffle ensues and TB loses/drops his cell phone. Then I have a couple scenarios:
1. DM and/or MS kill TB during a scuffle,
2. Once TB is outside of the truck, DM goes to drive off, and MS following in the Yukon, hits TB with the Yukon and seriously injures or kills him.

DM and MS put TB into the Dodge instead of leaving him at the scene because during the scuffle blood is shed from one or both of the suspects and they need to get rid of evidence. OR TB is injured but could ID the suspects.

DM drives to his farmland property to dispose of TB. Fire would be a good way of getting rid of evidence in haste and the farmland being a somewhat secluded, familiar area would be best suited in a crime gone wrong. After disposing of TB, DM drove TB's truck to the hangar where they loaded it into the trailer.

Once LE put out a description of the suspects, namely the tattoo, DM got worried and moved the trailer to his mother's place thinking LE would not make the connection if LE picked him up for questioning and searched the hangar. Possibly DM and MS were hoping to move TB's truck into DM's mother's garage after his questioning and search and start dismantling it but maybe she wasn't home and he didn't have access to the garage, OR they were waiting for MB to leave on vacation so she couldn't ID the truck, OR they would leave it there until they felt the heat was off of them, where they would take it back to the hangar and dismantle it there.

It's a possibility they never intended to kill TB but obviously for some reason they did. Whatever happened is so horrific and whether it was accidental or not, a loving husband/father/son/brother/friend was killed in the process of a crime and for that I hope DM and MS pay, living behind bars for the rest of their lives. Yes I do believe they were both involved and guilty. Very much so. And if DP thinks DM is going to get bail, I say he is badly mistaken and needs to quit thinking people are that naive. Of course JMO.

Let's assume MS finger prints are in the Yukon, along with DM's, but no one else's prints. Therefore the police say there is no third suspect.

If that is true then we have one problem the TB cell phone. Did it die, his wife would know TB's habits, he never plugged it in she had to or he always kept it fully charged...prosecution has to find that out.

I am leaning to the assumption that it died, lucky for DM & MS; but it does seem they felt it was on as they pulled out the battery from the phone. (have you ever dropped your phone and had the battery pop out-no never)

Thing is where was the Yukon that carried both men to the scene parked? how far away? when did MS take the wheel?

In my mind if it was up the road from the Bosma's home, DM easily says "that's my truck, do you mind if my friend follows and then you can take the truck home." I would think that makes sense all around. So, MS exits the truck, Tim's phone dies there or a few more miles up. They drive to Brantford,
stop at and abandoned spot (close to where the phone was found) with the excuse, DM wants MS to drive for a test drive. There is the third guy, and the black trailer. THe third guy takes Tim out, hence DM & MS claiming to have not murdered Tim.

We nor the cops know where the trailer was for 24 hours or more. On Wed it is cruelly parked at DM's mothers. I say cruel as who includes your innocent mom in a crime. Well DM does says something to his character.

The trail would easily have fit into his barn... don't know if the police have tire mark evidence.

So how did MS get home that night? and at what time?
DM has the Yukon or the red Dodge to get home with, third guy same thing.

It took the police a while to release knowledge of the Yukon so it had to be in MS' possession or the third guy. Where was it ultimately found?

I don't know but was there the smell of smoke in the Yukon, I know if I sit at camp fire my clothes stink for days.

I just don't understand how two men can drive three trucks? The black dodge, the red dodge/and trailer, and the Yukon.

SleuthV

Please clarify what you mean by the statement:

"I don't know but there was the smell of smoke in the Yukon, I know if I sit at camp fire my clothes stink for days"

Thank you!

:welcome: Harriet-the-spy to the discussion!

I think the poster was asking if there was smoke in the Yukon. Sometime's I have to read things a few times just to make sure!

SleuthV

Please clarify what you mean by the statement:

"I don't know but there was the smell of smoke in the Yukon, I know if I sit at camp fire my clothes stink for days"

Thank you!

The original post from Harriet, was worded: "was there the smell of smoke", not "there was the smell of smoke"...just mixing these two words creates a different statement...
I believe she is stating she doesn't know if there was....not that she knew there was. JMO
:)

Actually the idea of burn/smoke smell "sticking" is a very good thought! I would imagine the perp(s) disposed of their own clothes but whose to say they weren't just found in a hamper, stained and stinky from a fire? And whatever vehicle was nearby could carry that smell for ages - hard to air out. Good thinking Sleuthv! And thanks to Harriet for drawing attention to that as I missed it! LE would definitely follow their noses.

It took the police a while to release knowledge of the Yukon so it had to be in MS' possession or the third guy. Where was it ultimately found?
<snip> <bbm>
DM was driving the Yukon when he was arrested I thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214