General Discussion Thread No. 18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears to me that the McCanns have never been intimidated by the Portuguese police. What if Scotland Yard were to ask the questions? Would they get different answers?

I think a joint British/Portuguese interrogation is desperately needed. Of the 11 or so hours in which Kate McCann was questioned in September, only about 40 minutes of it produced any results. Mostly it was about translation and Kate's stubborn refusal to answer.

http://gazetadigitalpraiadaluz.blogspot.com/2007/11/madeleine-mccann-how-to-claim-reliable.html

Madeleine McCann: How to claim a reliable sighting

528.gif

That is a beautiful video, Colomom.

And since I haven't said it lately, I'll say it again:

I hope desperately I'm wrong about thinking that there might be parental involvement in her disappearance. I would give anything to have her returned to her parents and family safely.

I don't believe there is one person on this forum who doesn't feel the same way.

I hope desperately I'm wrong about thinking that there might be parental involvement in her disappearance. I would give anything to have her returned to her parents and family safely.

I don't believe there is one person on this forum who doesn't feel the same way.

You are right Texana we all want her home safe.

That is so true.

http://dagbladet.xstream.dk/mediamaker_flash_sc.php?id=19305

"We have no plans at all to go home with Madeleine....er....without Madeleine"

Oh my....

Does anyone know anything about body language? I believe I have read if a person does things when talking it indicates certain things, like lying. I noticed in the interview how Kates eyes kept going away from the person who was interviewing them, I think to her right.

Ok this is very interesting. As I was looking at that vid she was looking at her right, the interviewers left. On this page, there is an interesting description of what happens when people look a certain way. And they use it from the person looking at them point of view.

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies_eyes.php

To the Left
Indicates:
Auditory Constructed (Ac)
If you asked someone to "Try and create the highest the sound of the pitch possible in your head", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they "Auditorily Constructed" this this sound that they have never heard of.

The Gist of it...
How this information is used to detect lies:

Example: Let's say your child ask's you for a cookie, and you ask them "well, what did your mother say?" As they reply "Mom said... yes." they look to the left. This would indicate a made up answer as their eyes are showing a "constructed image or sound. Looking to the right would indicated a "remembered" voice or image, and thus would be telling the truth.

I think I do.

Just a guess Kate McCann is lying and is somehow responsible for her daughters death because her eyes aren't looking in the right direction when being interviewed?

No actually I was refering to my ramblings on the looking left/right looking at Kate or looking the same way as Kate. I made no accusations as to if she was lying and if that meant she killed her daughter.

No actually I was refering to my ramblings on the looking left/right looking at Kate or looking the same way as Kate. I made no accusations as to if she was lying and if that meant she killed her daughter.

I believe I have read if a person does things when talking it indicates certain things, like lying. I noticed in the interview how Kates eyes kept going away from the person who was interviewing them, I think to her right.

My mistake sounded to me like you were suggesting Kate was lying and I assumed you meant she was lying about the case which in turn must have meant she is lying about her involvement in her daughters disappearence.
But thats not what you are suggesting so I apologise.

Ok this is very interesting. As I was looking at that vid she was looking at her right, the interviewers left. On this page, there is an interesting description of what happens when people look a certain way. And they use it from the person looking at them point of view.

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies_eyes.php

To the Left
Indicates: Auditory Constructed (Ac)
If you asked someone to "Try and create the highest the sound of the pitch possible in your head", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they "Auditorily Constructed" this this sound that they have never heard of.

The Gist of it...
How this information is used to detect lies:

Example: Let's say your child ask's you for a cookie, and you ask them "well, what did your mother say?" As they reply "Mom said... yes." they look to the left. This would indicate a made up answer as their eyes are showing a "constructed image or sound. Looking to the right would indicated a "remembered" voice or image, and thus would be telling the truth.

From link:

Obviously, just because someone exhibits one or more of these signs does not make them a liar. The above behaviors should be compared to a persons base (normal) behavior whenever possible.

None of us know Kate so we don't know her 'normal' behaviour.

http://sosmaddie.dhblogs.be/

Translation from: http://helpmadeleine.proboards79.co...eral&action=display&thread=1194032576&page=12 post #175

14 sms envoyés par Gerry McCann la nuit du 3 mai

Duarty Levy (http://sosmaddie.dhblogs.be) comments on Kate's appeal to a 'pretend' kidnapper

and also notes that it is today one month since detective Gonçalo Amaral was officially taken off the enquiry, even when his accusations of lack of cooperation from the british authorities have meanwhile been confirmed.

also: the father of Madeleine McCann has sent 14 text messages (sms) from his cell phone, a few minutes before the alarm about his missig daughter was given

and: the blood found in appartment 5A was discovered after one of the sniffer dogs from the south Yorkshire police (UK) were brought in. The experts had to lift a part of the wooden floor to be able to extract the samples detected by the dogs.

Before?? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member