General Discussion-Thread No. 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the kicker and probably the only reason JY is still walking around

Two different shoe prints on a pillow in blood - a Franklin tennis shoe, the sole apparently left a 10 in the print. A hush puppy print also on the pillow.

Recepits show JY purchased hush puppies with a sole consistent with the one left imprinted in blood on the pillow on 7/04/05 - these shoes were not recovered in the searches. Reported as size 12.

The Franklin shoe is not listed on sales receipts and left an imprint of a 10 (possible size ? ) in the bloody print on the pillow. Also not recovered.

Two perps or same perp-changed clothes and shoes at the house just can't be proved he bought a pair of Franklins with a 10 on the sole ?

ETA - having read again - the Franklin shoe print was identifed in the deck stain used on the deck outside the residence. The Franklins were apparently used by who ever stained the deck and also by the murderer as the print was left on the pillow in blood. While looking - Franklin does put the size on the sole - so size 10 is correct. The Franklin shoes are connected to JY as he purchased the deck seal and sealed the decking shortly before Michelle was murdered. This suggests he used these shoes to commite the murder, changed clothes and while riffling the jewelry box accidently put his hush puppys in some blood and then stepped on the pillow on the way past Michelle's body.

Neither pair of shoes have been recovered per the warrants. The purchase of Hush Puppys is confirmed but the Franklins have not been confirmed as purchased by either JY or Michelle.

However Jason cannot 'prove' that he was in his room all night. The keycard does not record him re entering the room- even though he was caught on the security camera outside of his room ( and yeah -- the rock in the exit doorway !)

However Jason cannot 'prove' that he was in his room all night. The keycard does not record him re entering the room- even though he was caught on the security camera outside of his room ( and yeah -- the rock in the exit doorway !)

I have only read these briefly - have to digest for a bit. But I agree - the key card data says he entered once - 6 minutes after he checked in. He is seen in different clothes approximately one hour later at the front desk and also in a hallway heading to an exit. The exit door is found to have been jammed open. Odds are he did the very same thing with the room door - it wasn't locked when he left. And it so happens a light colored SUV is observed outside his lit up house between 4 and 5 am in a position consistent with being loaded or unloaded.

I agree - he cannot prove he was in his room - the DA can prove he left the room but never used a key card to re-enter it. Either he never returned to the room or the door was kept unlocked by something in the jam or over the latch.

With all the video of him they do have at the HI - maybe a tad odd they never see him returning to the hotel or leaving in the morning after his "stay".

holy moly. should just be a matter of time. unbelievable. clearly pre-mediatated. poor cassidy. do you all think it's the other shoe that is the hold-up? do you think they are trying to find a gas station with video where he might have paid cash for gas?

they have the car at the scene, they have 1 of his footprints from a shoe, they have DNA match of hand with blood from scene (i think i read that), they just want to be absolutely sure so they are trying to get another something. what else, do you all suppose?

i'm horrified---even though we all sort of knew--by the reality of JY really having done this extremely violent murder. sobering that he carefully thought all of this out AHEAD OF TIME. holy moly

I have only read these briefly - have to digest for a bit. But I agree - the key card data says he entered once - 6 minutes after he checked in. He is seen in different clothes approximately one hour later at the front desk and also in a hallway heading to an exit. The exit door is found to have been jammed open. Odds are he did the very same thing with the room door - it wasn't locked when he left. And it so happens a light colored SUV is observed outside his lit up house between 4 and 5 am in a position consistent with being loaded or unloaded.

I agree - he cannot prove he was in his room - the DA can prove he left the room but never used a key card to re-enter it. Either he never returned to the room or the door was kept unlocked by something in the jam or over the latch.

With all the video of him they do have at the HI - maybe a tad odd they never see him returning to the hotel or leaving in the morning after his "stay".

they have proof that he didn't use his key card to re-enter his room after seeing him on hotel security an hour after check-in. seems persuasive

9e0e_1.jpg

Note the size 10...same shoes in blood that were imprinted in the deck stain. In other words, the same person that sealed the deck killed Michelle

So, I don't get it about the size 10 shoe. Jason had bought size 12s for himself. Do you think he paid the person who stained his deck (where they found the size 10 shoe print on the deck boards) to help him murder his wife?

So, I don't get it about the size 10 shoe. Jason had bought size 12s for himself. Do you think he paid the person who stained his deck (where they found the size 10 shoe print on the deck boards) to help him murder his wife?

Well, the cops placed him at the scene with his size 12 Hush puppies in blood (now missing). The size 10 "Franklin" shoes were also there....both the deck and the pillow.

If JY was not wearing the Franklin's that night, he was there with an accomplice....presumably the same person that walked in the wet stain.

My opinion is Jason Young was there alone and wore both pairs of shoes. He started with the Hush puppies and changed to the Franklin's after he killed her in the bloody mess.

holy moly. should just be a matter of time. unbelievable. clearly pre-mediatated. poor cassidy. do you all think it's the other shoe that is the hold-up? do you think they are trying to find a gas station with video where he might have paid cash for gas?

they have the car at the scene, they have 1 of his footprints from a shoe, they have DNA match of hand with blood from scene (i think i read that), they just want to be absolutely sure so they are trying to get another something. what else, do you all suppose?

i'm horrified---even though we all sort of knew--by the reality of JY really having done this extremely violent murder. sobering that he carefully thought all of this out AHEAD OF TIME. holy moly

JMO - the DA wants a DP case - no doubt this was plotted and planned quite well. The murderer deserves no less. With that said, I see a few reasons why the DA has not gone forward - there may be other reasons revealed in warrants not yet released.

Problem 1 - Jy does wear a size 12, the Franklins are a size 10. Unless there is an expert that can say the size difference is not relevant by proving the two shoe prints in blood are identical in actual size and all those measurements taken of Jy can be proven to fit within the print - a defense attorney is going to have quite a good time creating resonable doubt with this issue. No way to prove JY ever wore a size 10 Franklin let alone the ones that were involved in the crime since the shoes were not recovered.

Problem 2 - The NY Times delivery driver apparently can only testify to seeing a light colored SUV - there are lots of light colored SUVs of many differing makes and models - once again the claim can be made it was not Jy's Explorer - the DA can't really argue that point unless the person can say for certain it was - plate number, eyewitness observation of Jy and so on.

Problem 3 - Gas, we calculated many times that Jy would have needed to make a purchase of gas to complete his travels that night into the next morning. The warrant points out that plastic was indeed the most common payment method for both MY and JY - a defense attorney will claim that as well. Without proof of the purchase of gasoline with cash, how can the DA say with any certainty it was Jy's SUV in the drive that morning ?

Problem 4 - no clothing observed on Jy in the video from the night of the murder has been recovered. The defense attorney can argue his clothes were old and thrown away or given to good will or some nonsense - the DA cannot disprove that.

While all this seems obvious, the standard of proof is beyond obvious. But a few examples of what the DA is wrestling with.

Just saw this news! OMG! We pretty much had this figured out, huh?
Even down to the rumor we heard, of the paper man being witness to seeing Jason's car in the drive and the house all lit up in the early morning hours! Unbelievable! Jason's blood mixed into the blood spatter on th wall? OMG!
I know we have all been saying Jason did this for a long time now, but reading these warrents is quite sobering. I'm sitting here in shock! This man planned it all out, premeditated this! Jason Young is guilty as he!!

Now why in God's Name is he still a free man??? Why? They will never find those shoes, or that shirt! NO! NEVER! Those have been disposed of for 21 months now!
When will he be arrested???

Just saw this news! OMG! We pretty much had this figured out, huh?
Even down to the rumor we heard, of the paper man being witness to seeing Jason's car in the drive and the house all lit up in the early morning hours! Unbelievable! Jason's blood mixed into the blood spatter on th wall? OMG!
I know we have all been saying Jason did this for a long time now, but reading these warrents is quite sobering. I'm sitting here in shock! This man planned it all out, premeditated this! Jason Young is guilty as he!!

Now why in God's Name is he still a free man??? Why? They will never find those shoes, or that shirt! NO! NEVER! Those have been disposed of for 21 months now!
When will he be arrested???

Hey SM

His DNA was found , not his blood.

I sent WLOS a tip very early today in case they missed the AP feed later.
Hopefully they will be there doing a 6 pm report

JMO - the DA wants a DP case - no doubt this was plotted and planned quite well. The murderer deserves no less. With that said, I see a few reasons why the DA has not gone forward - there may be other reasons revealed in warrants not yet released.

Problem 1 - Jy does wear a size 12, the Franklins are a size 10. Unless there is an expert that can say the size difference is not relevant by proving the two shoe prints in blood are identical in actual size and all those measurements taken of Jy can be proven to fit within the print - a defense attorney is going to have quite a good time creating resonable doubt with this issue. No way to prove JY ever wore a size 10 Franklin let alone the ones that were involved in the crime since the shoes were not recovered.

Problem 2 - The NY Times delivery driver apparently can only testify to seeing a light colored SUV - there are lots of light colored SUVs of many differing makes and models - once again the claim can be made it was not Jy's Explorer - the DA can't really argue that point unless the person can say for certain it was - plate number, eyewitness observation of Jy and so on.

Problem 3 - Gas, we calculated many times that Jy would have needed to make a purchase of gas to complete his travels that night into the next morning. The warrant points out that plastic was indeed the most common payment method for both MY and JY - a defense attorney will claim that as well. Without proof of the purchase of gasoline with cash, how can the DA say with any certainty it was Jy's SUV in the drive that morning ?

Problem 4 - no clothing observed on Jy in the video from the night of the murder has been recovered. The defense attorney can argue his clothes were old and thrown away or given to good will or some nonsense - the DA cannot disprove that.

While all this seems obvious, the standard of proof is beyond obvious. But a few examples of what the DA is wrestling with.

Hi RC,
The ONLY problem that I have with your scenario, is the gas. As a 3+ boat owner, there is ALWAYS gas for the ready. Particularly on that little poo-poo boat of his Dad's. Might explain why the SUV was in the position it was. Just Sayin'.
Cheers!
BigFish.

:woohoo:
I sent WLOS a tip very early today in case they missed the AP feed later.
Hopefully they will be there doing a 6 pm report

Well guess who just made the 5PM headlines on the news just now???:clap:

Yep! Jason Lynn Young. Bet mama is sooooo proud.
And WLOS has newscasts at 5, 5:30 and 6. Plenty of time to repeat and rehash.

Thanks RPD! You did good!:)

Hi RC,
The ONLY problem that I have with your scenario, is the gas. As a 3+ boat owner, there is ALWAYS gas for the ready. Particularly on that little poo-poo boat of his Dad's. Might explain why the SUV was in the position it was. Just Sayin'.
Cheers!
BigFish.

He carefully planned this....he wasn't dumb enough to use his credit card.
Likely used a prepaid debit card
Can buy with cash with no ID,,,,totally anonymous

:woohoo:

Well guess who just made the 5PM headlines on the news just now???:clap:

Yep! Jason Lynn Young. Bet mama is sooooo proud.
And WLOS has newscasts at 5, 5:30 and 6. Plenty of time to repeat and rehash.

Thanks RPD! You did good!:)

That station also broadcasts in Greenville SC :clap:

I can't imagine what the Norvo Nordisk bosses will think now.

Hi RC,
Cheers!
BigFish.

Don't disagree - but the truth is - doesn't much matter where the gas came from if the DA can't prove the source and that it happened.

Bet that newspaper fellow now looks a whole lot closer when he sees something odd in the middle of the night now.

That station also broadcasts in Greenville SC :clap:

I can't imagine what the Norvo Nordisk bosses will think now.

That's not exactly good PR, is it?
Plus, imagine what the docs he calls on must think? :eek:

Don't disagree - but the truth is - doesn't much matter where the gas came from if the DA can't prove the source and that it happened.

Bet that newspaper fellow now looks a whole lot closer when he sees something odd in the middle of the night now.

The DA can present his theory and it can't be disputed by the defense.
It will be up to the jury to decide if the State's gas theory is plausible.

I know I sure would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member